[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here successfully casted a spell or preformed some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Has anyone here successfully casted a spell or preformed some kind of paranormal or magickal act or ritual? How did you do it and what was the outcome? Did it work the first time or did it take you years of training? I would like to delve deeper into this subject.
>>
File: MAGA2.jpg (341 KB, 817x809) Image search: [Google]
MAGA2.jpg
341 KB, 817x809
>>17468263
MAGA!
>>
I have had the honor of performing rituals with some of my friends, and they come from various traditions/schools. I have observed successful and unsuccessful "sizzle-pops"from rituals despite differences. Personally I believe that sincerity itself is the key ingredient to success. I think knowledge, study, and years of practice, reinforces this "sincerity" and so generates better, more consistent effects more often. But take all this with a grain of salt, I am merely a respectful observer, not a authority of the subject. Let's keep this thread alive I'm curious.
>>
Don't know if you would call it magic, but have communicated with others over great distances through psionics. It now seems like the practice is overwhelmed by rp and/or irrelevant to people who used to take it seriously.
>>
>>17468263
Sacrificed myself to Satan once. Shit was dope. Od'ed on diphenhydramine. I took like 41-43 of them. The spiders are your family. You must go.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.