[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /x/ I never posted here before, but I had a spine chilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Ok /x/ I never posted here before, but I had a spine chilling experience that I need explained.

It was 4am and I was driving home from a friends place that lives 30 mins away from me. I took the freeway, 10 mins into driving a thick fog surrounded my car. It was like this for 5 miles, mind you that the road was oddly empty, not a single car. I felt terrified for no reason, I tried calming myself by playing some music on the radio, nothing but static. Then all of a sudden the fog ended and with it my fear, the radio started to work, and a mile further I saw another car drive past me.

I was frightened, but very interested.
>pic very unrelated
>>
>>17468212
Missing time?any aliens?.....
>>
>>17468225
I doubt it's alien. When I really think about it the time it took me to drive home was longer than usual.
>>
>>17468246
You past a fear test from outside of our reality?
>>
>>17468270
Fear test?
>>
>>17468284
That reality is wider and deeper than we think it is"fear test" first you felt fear then you overcome it with "intrest".
>>
>>17468303
So what do I do now?
>>
>>17468311
Go on youtube look up Tom cambell,i think your gonna be blown away,every thing you want to know about the larger reality,"all the best"
>>
>>17468356
I will take a look after I get back from work.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.