[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what the hell does a ghost do when nobody's home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So what the hell does a ghost do when nobody's home?
>>
Ectoplasm all over the place
>>
>>17468166
Reads your old comics that you forgot about.
>>
>>17468166
Masturbate
Eat your food
Watch your TV

Ghosts are basically just dead squatters
>>
travel and ghost rape
>>
>>17468166
Ghost stuff
>>
wait. they've got all kinds of time.
>>
>>17468166
Wait for you to come home.
>>
your grandma
>>
>>17468166
Search Hampton court ghost and most likely that
>>
>>17468166

Plays CoD?
>>
>>17468166
Well that depends OP, there are different types of ghosts.

Some are "residual" ghosts, they just play the same loop over an over again and it's believed these are more energy left behind rather than a real spirit.

Some spirits don't know they are dead and so they go about "living" as they would have when they were alive. I believe most typical ghosts are like this.

The evil ones I'm not sure of, but whatever it does it's probably up to no good.
>>
same thing they do every day. take over the world
>>
>>17468166
Ghosts (and the undead in general) are irrational and automatized shadows of their living selves. They just keep reenacting traumatic events that happened to them while they were alive, specially the ones leading to their deaths, if their deaths were violent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.