[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on greys /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: dasdasdasdsa.png (441 KB, 1250x684) Image search: [Google]
dasdasdasdsa.png
441 KB, 1250x684
redpill me on greys /x/
>>
You can't handle the truth.
>>
>>17467703
Angel/demon hybrids. Commonly mistaken for angels/demons themselves or even for extraterrestrials. Relevance to humanity is they are essentially the optimization of human evolution i.e. our most efficient state of physical being.
>>
They are humans from very far in the future. There is an epidemic in their time killing everyone off. So they harvest people to help find a cure.
>>
>>17467703
They are a race of spacefaggots who absorb cow poo excrements to stay alive. They literally eat da poo poo
>>
>>17467718
>>17467712
nothing to worry about

>>17467705
I wouldnt ask if i couldnt
>>
>>17467728
This. Thats why they smell like shit. Look it up.
>>
it's difficult to say...they bother me the most out of the other alien races because their intentions aren't clear cut.

They've been on earth and have been visiting for a while now. Why they feel the need to hide from the public is anyone's guess.

They don't infiltrate the population like reptilians and have no interest in human daily life but they definitely have some sort of business ongoing on earth and they don't plan on leaving anytime soon. they're also powerful enough that other alien races do not tangle with them. they can create mass illusions and kidnap at will.
>>
>>17467703
They're bug-eyed faggots, just like you, OP
>>
>>17467797
we're gonna have fun visiting you tonight, John.

Don't forget to turn off the lights.
>>
>>17467804
Zoinks!
>>
>>17467703
They don't real.
>>
File: 1440171559703 (1).jpg (222 KB, 1413x474) Image search: [Google]
1440171559703 (1).jpg
222 KB, 1413x474
>>17467817
no greys

1970s media spun big headed white-skinned cannibal aliens into some fantasy grey angels with round heads, oh and vote ronald regan the actor.

rake drake draco... rakey drakey shakeybakey. same.
>>
>>17467921
They don't?
>>
>>17467804
What's my name big boi
>>
To rid /x/ of rp fags
>>
>>17467921
/thread
>>
OP, do you want bullshit role playing answers or just facts based on the last 50 years or so of 'sightings'?
>>
>>17467703
they are grey because they are old. just like our hair is grey when it is old.
>>
>>17468070
The Phoenix Lights '97 documentary is coming on TV right now and holy shit how can people be in such a denial.

If the military is running a secret exercise, why the fuck would they tell the public?

How the fuck are Americans so deluded, that they actually think flares in the sky are aliums?
>>
>>17468099
Fares were debunked faggot.
>>
>>17468107
How? By measuring low-res videotapes?
>>
>>17468109
Here a rundown. Just for you lazyfag.

http://www.thephoenixlights.net/Myths.htm
>>
just a creepy thing people see/imagine during sleep paralysis.

I've seen speculation that is resurfacing of infant aged memories, being so young our eyesight is shit so people just looks like a blank face with two giant black eyes.
>>
>>17468124
>thephoenixlights.com
>zero objectivity
>zero proof
>b-but muh witness reports
Get your head out of your ass. You really think that people can't just be dumb as fuck and accept any group-minded theory to belong?
>FLARE THEORY DOESN'T FIT WITNESS TESTIMONIES
No shit.
>DON'T INSULT THE WITNESSES' INTELLIGENCE!
I'm not. I'm insulting their common sense.
>FLARES DON'T STAY FIXED IN ONE POSITION RELATIVE TO THE GROUND AND EACH OTHER
They do, when they're over a fucking mountain range with air being pushed OVER the mountains and keeping the alift.
>FLARES ARE NEVER DROPPED OVER POPULATED AREAS OR INDIAN RESERVATIONS
Explain why they have been dropped in the past, then.
>NEW FLARE TECHNOLOGY?
Again, why the fuck would they reveal it, if i was?
>I PERSONALLY WITNESSED THESE MYSTERIOUS ORBS
Congratulations. The writer is a person, who wants to be a part of something bigger. Good for him.
>>
>>17468137
I actually had a grey visit me during sleep paralysis. I've never been more frightened in my life. he appeared out of a white blinding light, he was just as bright with jet black eyes. he made me see so many visions in an instant.
>>
>>17468124
>>17468162
Oh, and I forgot to mention that the site has ZERO proof that they are NOT flares.

You can' use low-res tapes to analyze the lights, since 90's recorders sucked.

If you think a hyper advanced, star-travelling species would come into contact with us, don't you think they'd try to be a little more subtle?

Like, seriously. Our own governments KNOW you NEVER, EVER, EVER let the enemy know you're there. If it was aliens, the military would know it, and we'd have massive projects on defending our own little defenseless planet.

Oh, and this line: "Someone once suggested that these flares are of a new type not yet known to the public. If this were true we would surely know about it by now, over a decade later."

Don't you think we'd know about the aliens by now? Almost TWO decades later?
>>
>>17468192
The light were Gov shit but not flares.

We wouldnt know. ET thruth is covered up sice forever and they wont tell us. You really think that you would see it on Fox News if Ets were real? Come on you cant be such a sheep. Free yourself from you programming.
>>
>>17468217
Nothing about ETs is covered up, man.

It's all just speculation of existence to begin with. All "proof" people have on the whole existence on aliens is based on human experiences and bad quality footage.

The US government has been keeping all kinds of shit secret since WW1 because government tech is usually ahead of public tech.

And by human experiences I mean HUMAN experiences. Our brain does a lot of wacky shit, and we know this by solely following a schizophreniac.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.