[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy shit that's you've experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Fn5sBaM.png (2 MB, 2160x1440) Image search: [Google]
Fn5sBaM.png
2 MB, 2160x1440
I recently got a new job at a call center that caters mainly towards funeral homes, which means I sometimes get very strange calls. I'm on third shift too, which ensures that you get a nice spread of prank calls, perverts, and crazy or intoxicated people calling in.

Today though was the first day in which I really got unsettled by a call, and I kind of feel bad since I told the old lady calling in I would not say anything to anyone because they would think she was insane, but I think you guys being so interested in the supernatural and paranormal would enjoy this story and take it more at face value than others, a loophole since you won't think she's crazy, so my conscience can rest.

Gonna type it out out on the bottom, don't think it'll be too many posts, maybe just one more. But share strange things that you've had happen to you as well.
>>
Just noticed that typo on the title, what a fuckin idiot

anyways, this happened a few hours ago, near the end of my shift.

I get a call from a pretty distraught elderly woman, who straight up tells me that what she is going to tell me sounds crazy, but she needs help and doesn't know who to call? Honestly I was working on trying to categorize the call for our system so I did not pay attention to why she said she was calling.

I gathered the basic info so we could call her back if the funeral home wanted to, and finally got around to the asking her *Why* she was calling.

Apparently her husband had been cremated in May, and she wanted to take the ashes to another state. She said that when the people that had dropped off the ashes at her house came they dropped off *something else*.

She said they dropped off a fucking body, and that she knew it was real because:

1)the dog had seen it too and fallen asleep on top of it
2)her grandchildren were the ones who told her where the body was

When her grandchildren told her that not only was there a man in her bedroom but that he was their grandfather she went into her bedroom to find the body on her bed, under the sheets. She said that the man did not want her to see him, nor did he talk to her.

But she said she heard the man/body talk to the dog, that she saw him moving around and tried to talk to him but he wouldn't talk back.

Now understandably I am now sort of stunned, I have to deal with an incredibly strange, offbeat call that I have no training as to how to approach. I try to tell her that I am sorry shes in such a horrid situation, because it genuinely sounds terrifying, even if its not real IRL its real to this woman. But then she says to me that it ISN'T a bad situation if it means hes *still alive* That was fucking heartbreaking man, seriously she was still clinging to the hope that her husband was alive.
>>
That's pretty much it though, the disturbing shit is that apparently both the dog and grandchildren also saw the man. It makes the neck on the back on my hair stand up. Not only that but she also told me she had to sleep on the same bed as the body, and that shed seen him walking around the house talking to the dog.

I honestly asked her if she called the police but she said no, she didnt want this out in the papers.

Fuck, dude.
>>
>>17467665
Interesting read
>>
Kek what a fuckin nut
>>
The only creepy thing to ever happen to me was I was browsing /pol/ reading about some sort of radio transmissions with sky king in them. Some time later, maybe 2 or 3 hrs (near 3am) my phone starting going ape shit.

It sounded like it was a radio changing channels along with some other higher pitched stuff. After I heard it I sat up all night with a butchers knife and took 3 caffine pills...
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 208x199
Not really creepy but whatever.
Sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the nights and there's this pale, transparent person just looking at me with a blank/ disinterested expression. If I try to touch them my hand just phase through and they quickly fade out into nothingness, then I just go back to sleep in like 5 seconds.
>>
>>17467774
It was most likely an amber alert.
>>
>>17468111
The way IPhones handle amber alerts is a fucking joke, throwing out sirens at max volume at 3 in the morning because a child got kidnapped in a city over 300 miles away Is more than overkill
>>
>>17468487
i turn that shit off in my settings
>>17467642
schizos are creepy
>>
>>17468542
I turned it off after the first time but it being on by default followed by how useless and upsetting the feature is is frustrating. the only information it gave was the model of car and the city and nobody is going to find a missing child with just that. The correct way to handle it would be a visual notification with a link to a news article the next time the phone is turned on
>>
That is creepy op...the fact she had to sleep with him too...Jesus...try to call her from home...get her number and call her when your not at work and record it....
>>
Bumpers
>>
>>17470370
This
>>
>>17467774
It's odd you mention that because I had a similar experience with an iFag a few years ago except I'm in the UK and we don't get amber alerts

>Ring friend up
>He answers but it's just background noise
>Finally starts speaking
>Suddenly line goes dead
>Not a big surprise because I always have shit signal
>Look at screen and the call is still connected
>"Hello, can you hear me?"
>Still a dead line
>Suddenly radio interference/white noise
>What
>Dead line again
>Can hear friend but it's quiet then goes back to normal volume
>"Hello, anon?"
>"Yeah, I'm here"
>"Who was that?"
>"Who was what?"
>"Who did you put on the phone?"
>"I didn't put anyone on, it was just static and silence"
>"Haha, who you with?"
>"By myself?"
>"So who did you put on?"

This happened for a solid 2 weeks and only to his number, it was and irl who was phone incident. He still swears he was talking to someone else, but not conversing with them more like a crossedline type thing I guess. It was still bizarre though.
>>
>>17467661
>pretty

How did you know she was attractive? Was it in her voice? Are you into gilfs?
>>
>>17467665
If you ever talk to her again, I would recommend she invite a relative over or something, just to find out (without telling them) if they can see it too. I mean, what if it isn't a ghost, but some deranged lunatic creeping on an old lady, taking advantage of her grief?
>>
Ok so i used to work at a cinema and believe it or not weird shit has happened there. Particularly at night to the people who had to stay late or cleaners who had to be there early. Almost every single person who ive talked to about it who works there has had something weird happen.
My main experience i had was i was working night, it wasnt too late though only about 9pm, and i had to go downstairs to get stock. Basically its a room attached to a long hallway/ramp going down. I went to unlock the door and when i put the key in i felt physically sick like i was going to throw up. Ive done this trip thousands of times and never cared before. The door handle fucking shook in my hand. I unlocked it and it relocked and then suddenly unlocked itself. I opened it and the light was on (lights never on always turned off when its left and locked). Suddenly dont feel sick anymore.

Only three people were upstairs. No way they could be fucking with me- only to get there would be behind me and all were beind the counter upstairs when i left.
>>
>>17468542
Yeah, that's what my supervisor though too. Its just to strange that according to her both the dog and grandchild(ren) saw the body. Not saying that couldn't be a product of her mental illness either, but it makes me just dubious enough that it makes it all very unsettling.

>>17470370
She'd have to call in again, and getting the number off the database and dialing it out from home could potentially get me fired. Job pays too well for me to take a risk at this moment, and honestly I'm not sure I want to involve myself any more in that situation.

>>17470578
The grandchildren were there and saw him, but like I said that might be imagined/hallucinated as well. I remember her saying she felt like she couldn't talk to her family either since she was scared they would think she was crazy too.

It makes me sad to think it's fake and she's suffering so much because of mental illness, but if there *is* something inside that house, be it a ghost or intruder, that shit is worrying af.
>>
>>17467642
>ride home alone on bike
>get to sketchy street
>remembers friend told me to not go there
>turns on wrong street
>hears growling noise
>looks upwards
>sees someone in window
>rest of night was very unsettling

i have tons more of these stories
>>
File: Gawdamn.png (250 KB, 353x428) Image search: [Google]
Gawdamn.png
250 KB, 353x428
>>17470957
Go ahead, its what the threads for. I'm awake now so I'm monitoring the thread.
>>
>>17470516
I've had phone calls pick up other people's conversations sometimes. Though only on land lines.
>>
When I was in first or second grade. I was home and my brother was at school for some reason. I was helping my mom wrap presents for his upcoming birthday when we both saw the shadow of a boy go running past the door frame in the hallway. It's been a long time and I don't believe in ghosts or any kind of spooks, so I just chock it up to her seeing a shadow from outside and convincing impressionable young me that it was a shadow. Though I do distinctly remember the image in my head and we both immediately thought it was my brother. So she called the school but he was fine. My mom always told me we have some kind of psychic connection and I shouldn't try to ignore it, but again, I don't really believe in that kind of stuff.
>>
>>17470943
Old people can hallucinate some creepy shit.

My mom used to be a police dispatcher. She said that at least once a week she would get a call from a really sweet old lady. She would always request to have an officer come by her house because she, "could hear 'him' on the roof again." It wasn't a super violent or busy town so the first few times she called they'd have the unit check around and knock on the door to see if she was alright. After a while they just drove by and hit the house with the spotlight. My mother said that a lot of old people call the police and just kind of make shit up because they're so lonely they'll think up any excuse just to talk to someone. Sometimes when it was really slow she would just talk to the old lady for a little while. She asked her about who it was and the old lady just gave some vague answer about how she can never get much sleep at night because that darn guy was always climbing up onto the roof and making a racket up there. I seriously doubt it really was anybody, if there even was anything it was probably just animals. What I find scary about that story is what state of mind do you end up in when you're old that you'd believe something like that?
>>
>>17470943
>The grandchildren were there and saw him
Well anon we looked into it and her daughter never had any kids. Well actually she had a miscarriage. Damn shame too, apparently it was going to be twins.
>>
File: 0.0.jpg (88 KB, 627x363) Image search: [Google]
0.0.jpg
88 KB, 627x363
>>17471113
I imagine when you're old you must live in a world all alone by yourself, at least people who outlive everyone else.

I wonder if old people would feel as lonely if they knew how to operate the internet, not to say there are no old people on the internet but there's definitely a small amount of truly old people. With new generations growing up on the internet I wonder if seniors will be as lonely, or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. We do all get old.

>>17471126
>mfw
>>
>>17470516
You should have gotten him to record your calls.
>>
>in elementary school
>go out into garage to put my backpack in the car
>garage door is open
>still really dark out
>hear scream'ish snarl down the driveway a bit
>"Hey bro, I know that's you out there, you don't scare me."
>walk down the road a little bit to prove how not scared I am
>hear "back the fuck off" type snarl coming from the bushes just a few feet in front of me
>skin starts to crawl
>ballsack tightens us
>realize that is NOT bro
>book it back inside the house as fast as I can
Told my parents about it and they said what I heard was likely a mountain lion, as people often mistake their calls for a human female screaming.
Sorry, is it still relevant if you know for a fact it wasn't ghosts or anything paranormal?
>>
>>17471132
>With new generations growing up on the internet I wonder if seniors will be as lonely
I think the case will be that seniors will be less lonely which is nice. The bad part of course is how disconnected a lot of people have become during their youth (I don't even mean YOUNG people but even those in their 30s and 40s) because they've sort of holed themselves in with their iDevices, etc.

Not to get too off topic, but I remember having a similar discussion on a different board about the internet in general, and how the age demographics of a place like 4chan are and will be. As I see it, a lot of use sort of grew up here - personally I've been here about eight years, and I'm 23. With how things have changed so dramatically in the world of technology and society (see: social media, more people having internet access, younger people having access to tablets, smart phones, etc.) we're going to see a site like 4chan have its AVERAGE user age get a little older I think. A lot of people still lurk, and while there will always be an influx of edgy 12 year olds, I think their number will remain relatively stable as there are more ego-driven (see: social media integrated sites and/or sites that can given you an e-reputation) sites like Reddit, tumblr, etc.
>>
>>17471132
It all evens out. Because while we can always communicate with others on the internet we probably don't have a quarter as many meaningful IRL relationships as granny did.
>>
>>17471147
Sure, I feel like we all acknowledge most of these things can be explained through normal means, but that it caused you to doubt reality and severely creeped you out is the key thing.
>>
>>17471147
at the same time its just 4chan dont let me tell you what to do bruv
>>
>>17471132
>I wonder if old people would feel as lonely if they knew how to operate the internet, not to say there are no old people on the internet but there's definitely a small amount of truly old people.

Some of my grandparents know how to use the internet, with varying success or difficulty, and others never quite got past the stage of turning a computer on.

It feels weird sometimes that my grandfather has a facebook account and I don't, but that's pretty much all he does on the internet, that and e-mail or bill payments.
>>
Creepy shit at work thread?

>working at a warehouse/distribution center
>always weird shit, only on the weekends and worst in the trailers
>coveyerbelt sencers would trigger and alarm for a box jam when the lines are down and turned off/empty
>e-stop would alarm would do the same thing
>plenty of deja vu moments
>think about a topic and rehear thoughts verbatum in others convesations
>paranoia in general, everybody knows but nobody talks about it
>one day im loading a trailer, carrying boxes, ect.
>get called to the security office at the end of the day, uh-oh.jpeg
>they start asking me questions
>they show me security footage of me earlier in the day working a trailer
>they then show me video of me, at the same exact point in time, turning a corner in a hall at the other side of the building
>"i" walk down hallway and turn another corner at the end of the hallway, but the camera in the hallway that "i" turn into catches nothing
>security is befuddled. I am confused
>all the supervisors see and are spooked. Nobody can explain
>got let go at the end of the week

Fucking dopplegangers ruinin my career
>>
>>17471275
You got so bored at work you were astral projecting on the job.
>>
>>17471069
The strangest one I had on the landline was just pure chance

>About 7 or 8
>"Anon, call your dad and ask him what time he's coming home"
>Only have a phone in parents room and I fucking hated the room because it was dark, huge and generally spoopy
>Pick phone up to call him
>It's not giving the clear line tone to dial the number
>"H-hello?"
>"Hello? Anon?"
>"Dad?"
>"Yeah, it's me"
>Spoop my scoop
>Slam phone down
>Run to mother babbling about haunted phone
>Dad had called us but I picked up just before it rang

I feel foolish looking back, but I was only a kid.

>>17471134
You couldn't be sure when it was going to happen that was the only thing. It didn't happen every time, if I rang him ten times every day it would only happen one of those ten times, it happened once when I rang someone else too which makes me obviously think it was my phone that was defective and not theirs. Once those Snowden leaks came out though my tin foil hat was well and truly on.
>>
>>17470564
He means fairly distraught, not about her physical appearance
>>
>yesterday
>saw a boy jumping over the fence to get the ball fence is like 2.5 meters high he just jumps,pulls himself up with his hands and do a fucking flip while landing
>boy's returning with ball he tosses it over the fence so he can cross back easier
>boy crosses the fence normally this time only thing that fucked me up is that when he was landing this second time i saw a ball he tossed moments ago over the fence in his hands
>>
>>17467665
>It makes the neck on the back on my hair stand up.
Damn son how'd that happen?
>>
>about two years ago
>get a call from mom
>some uncle I didn't remember about has passed away
>she asks me to go to the funeral with her
>ok
>go
>everybody is crying and sad
>I see my uncle there but I can't remember him for dear life
>mom is talking with aunts and stuff
>I need to pee
>The place was a big building with several rooms where different funerals were taking place
>Bathroom is at the end of spoopy hallway of course
>Getting close to the door
>The door opens as I'm about to reach it
>guy coming out bumps into me
>see his face
>it's my fucking dead uncle
>paralyzed from fear
>He says sorry and walks away
>Too afraid to turn around to see where he's going
>look at bathroom
>decide I can hold my pee
>Remember mom is in a room with a fucking zombie or ghost or whatever
>Run there
>Everything looks the same
>See my dead uncle talking with some people as if nothing had happened
>Look at coffing
>Dead uncle is there too
>Then I remember
>My uncle had a fucking twin brother

yeah no paranormal stuff but at that moment it was creepy as shit for me
>>
I had something that should have been creepy but it was just fucking annoying. I had a window ghost at my old house. Before anyone calls bullshit, I don't fucking care, ghosts are real and they're as boring as having fucking termites.

This piece of shit, every day would tear down my curtains and knock my cups off of counters. Nothing new or exciting, same old shit. So one day, I get pissed off, I want my room to be dark and I also want to spite this phantom faggot so I staple cardboard up around my window.

For once, it doesn't yank it down during the night. The snide fuck waits all day until I pull up in my car from getting home from work and then rips all the shit down.

Man, I don't get all these over blown stories of spookiness. Fuck ghosts. They're fuckin' assholes.
>>
File: looking up from computer.png (34 KB, 101x133) Image search: [Google]
looking up from computer.png
34 KB, 101x133
ohh lets tell another
>11 years old
>in house alone
>everything going good
>hears oven
how could the oven be on?
>walks there and its at 350 degrees
>turns it off
>goes back upstairs to play dragon ball Z
>feels hungry
>goes to get chips
>in corner of my eye i see a little boy
>scream at top of lungs
>investigates and gets nothing
>continue on with day
>feel like im being watched
>look behind couch
>sees dead dog named lucy (it was mine)
>lucy dissapears
>wonder if im just thirsty
>get water
>take nap
>2 hours later wake up
>check whole house
>no sign
>my family still recalls seeing lucy and another dog named bubba and last that little blue boy.
>>
>>17467665
>>17467642
>>17467661
that's kinda interesting, something similar happened to me when I was a kid
my great grandad died when I was 4 or 5. he used to live with my grandma and we went by their house (me and my mom) when it happened.
there were a lot of relatives there and I was tired so I got inside the house to sit/nap somewhere
when I entered the living room I saw him laying down on the couch, I got closer but then realized he was dead, my mom told me he was dead, so I got really creeped out and went back outside
years pass by and I don't think much of it
when I was a teenager I asked my mom- why in hell did you let me see great grandpa corpse? it was really disturbing, bla bla
and she's like- what?
and I tell her the whole story and she replies- well anon, your great grandad died in the hospital, he didn't feel well and your uncle took him there, he died shortly after. we went by your grandma's house to pick her and <other relatives> up before going to the cemetery

it's kinda creepy but I don't know what to make of it
>>
Already posted this in dead thread. so ill post it here too..

>Sister folding laundry in room
>Be me in room down the hallway
>I hear a loud constant tapping/kocking sound coming from room where sister is.
>(inb4 mice humping in the walls)
>me: "Wtf is she doing".
>*Goes to check*
>sister is sitting there, and has stopped folding
>she's also looking at me like wtf is that
>me: "lol what is that?"
>sister: "what.. idk, i thought it was you?"
>tapping isn't coming from anywhere in-particular. No obvious source.
>But is specifically and clearly only coming from current room.
>"How weird lol, what is that"
>Just kind of staring at eachother wondering what it could be
>knocking gets louder
>We start getting sketched out
>We were home alone, so had no idea who could be making the sound, which scared us.
>Sister starts looking for source of sound
>walks over to look at TV to see if there was maybe a movie playing
(we had one of those old Crappy, cheap, fat no cable kind of TVs, dont even know why we still had it honestly)
>Once she looks at the TV, she starts screaming and just full on freaks out, runs out of the room and runs into the other room that was closest to us. frantically trying to hide herself under blankets (like you do when you were scared of something as a child)

Cont...
>>
>>17473876
>Sisters literally sobbing.
>Yelling "oh my god"
>I start yelling too and run after her cause I don't know what's going on
>she has tears in her eyes, this shits real
>I'm yelling WHAT THE FUCK happened
>She's still sobbing and freaking out, shaking her head back and forth (like she was saying no)
>Says she saw something
>"Saw what?"
>Sister just continues sobbing
>My minds everywhere so I think she saw someone climbing into our house from the SECOND FLOOR window cuz she's not making sense and why is she freaking out so bad
>I try to call 911 cause idk what the hell to do
>i dial. House Phone is fully charged but doesn't work/ring.
>Well fuck.
>hang up phone
>something is still tapping/knocking really fast
>I'm dying inside
>as we're in the other room the knocking turns to duck quacking sound
>(Like a child's plush duck I used to have, ill post link to sound hold up)
>Once we started to hear that we were like "FUCK that shit".
>It wouldn't have been so scary except for the fact we no longer have the plush duck in the house anymore.
>duck was put in storage months before
>then wtf was making the sound?
>get the courage to run past the room, and downstairs
>Once sister calms down a little she tells me when she looked in the TV the screen was red and she saw this red face that looked like a distorted version of that red face guy from the movie Insidious. (Search it up it's terrifying)
>Shit. When i was in the room i wasnt facing the TV, but i do remember seeing an orange/red glow.
>I suggest that maybe TV was on and that's what it was..
>She says it wasn't but we can check anyways.
>Goes for a walk around the block first. then decide to go back to room to confirm wether it was just the TV or not
>We both go upstairs
>TV was off. And In fact unplugged.

what the fuck was it then?

We never found the source of the sound and still have no idea what any of that was.
>>
>>17473880
Also duck sound was like this, except slower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOH4Y1u5M7U&app=desktop
>>
>>17472635
mine makes the house smell like pipe smoke, and when you look for the source you'll hear him cough and it'll all go away. former owner told me the same. fucking. shit. would happen.
>>
>>17473963
Let the man smoke his pipe in peace for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17467642
I worked in the basement of what used to be a mental hospital, for a while it was shut down and people would do satanic rituals in the basement. Supposedly the 4th floor is haunted. I didn't know any of this until after I left though, never got to look around.
>>
>>17472635
>trollghost

That's actually pretty funny.
>>
I'm an insomniac, so I'm always up late and usually working in my living room.

I live in a one bedroom apartment. My bedroom door is not visible from the living room, but every single night at about 3 or sometimes 3:30am, the door will open and close.

My boyfriend has heard it too on the rare occasions he's also awake. Not sure what to make of it, desu.
>>
>>17467665
Dementia, man. Never assume an old widow ain't demented.

S'okay, though. She's probably harmless.
>>
My (small) city has a river running through it.

A few nights ago the power was out and to pass the time and kill boredom i was driving around at night, hoping the power would come back on before i was too tired to stay up any longer.

I was driving around a residential area near my neighborhood, when suddenly i was in an unfamiliar part of town. The roads were not laid out like typical western american city planning which is fairly grid like with gentle curves to keep things from looking too depressingly ordered, but at all sorts of strange angles, and houses cluttered in close to large empty lots and schools and corner stores.

I had no idea where i was, but i just kept driving reasoning eventually id run into a main road. Finally i came to a street i recognized. It was a street on the other side of the river from where i live. I did not cross the river.
>>
>>17467642
This aint no bull shit

This event happened over a year ago and i git the courage now to right out the entire thing in detail. I am a boy who has had no history with drugs or alcohol and i have not been diagnosed or tested for schizophrenia. I do have a history with depression and anxiety and at the time my depression was worse for a multitude of reason. So, I had just gone to bed around 10 o clock after a regular day of school and soccer practice and i was having a bit of trouble sleeping, i didnt think anything of it at the moment so i decided to turn my music on and listen to that since it helps sometimes. It mustve been about an hour before i began to doze off. Before i could fall asleep i began to get colder and colder in my room and i started to feel worse about things and my mood got worse, i had no idea what was going on so i thought i sit up and turn my phone on a browse facebook. As i sat up i saw it, it mustve been at least 7 feet tall because it reached my ceiling. It was humanoide but very skinny. With long arms that had long fingers jutting out of the hands. It was entirely black and darker than my room which had almost no light in it at the time. Its head was normal but the eyes are something i will never forget. They were like what black holes would look like, it was as if all the light from my room wasnt able to escape them, just staring into them made me feel more hopeless and alone than i ever had before. As i stared at this thing every ounce of happiness i had left just left my body, every reason to live was gone and i couldnt do anything about it. I just sat there and all i could do was that. It mustve been an hour or at least thats how long it felt to sit there. Eventually when i brought up enough courage to stand up i did and as soon as i did it disappeared into my wall and i broke down.
>>
Fitting in with creepy work and the elderly-
Weird stuff happens in hospitals especially during full moons and eclipses (didnt believe it at first myself). Especially with the dementia patients. Like one night all the dementia patients on the ward started aimlessly wondering at 11pm at night on a full moon. Every single one of them.
One patient said "dont lick the powder on the walls its poison"
Could go on and on
>>
>>17472005
Did the same when I was younger, was also my father. Spooky is spooky, I didn't believe it was him till he cussed at me.
>>
>>17475088
Please do, I've been up all night and reading is the only thing keeping me going.
>>
>>17475088
Yeah please, provide more. Some of the ones previously posted here sound pretty fake, but I can dig the simple stories.
>>
>>17475143
Okayyy
Ive had the typical corpses seeming like theyre breathing thing. Super creepy at night, sometimes it almost seems like theyre alive, it can sound like theyre grunting but its really just air escaping from their body. Or having them move with muscle spasms. Ive seen one shoot up straight into a sitting position. I know this is all just science here but it spooks me out.
>>
>>17471354
Kifflom
>>
>>17472635
That's the ghost of a cat. Jealous!
>>
There was a heavily polluted lake near my house that my friends and I used to swim in. In fact, it wasn't so much a lake as it was a stagnant pool where every storm water drain in the neighbourhood converged.

> Be swimming in filthy lake
> Ear infections, nasty rashes, the occasional stomach ache but the water feels good, man
> Feel something brush my foot
> Lake contains so much debris that we didn't think much of it
> Having a "can you swim to the bottom" contest
> The water is so murky that you can lose orientation with the surface
> Me and my friend are really pushing it, sometimes holding our breath for up to a full minute while we swim as deep down as we can, almost passing out as we finally breach the surface
> It's almost dark, but see something that looks white
> Friend also saw the white
> Panting, we decide to swim back down
> It's a dead body
> I reach the surface in record time and olympic swim to the shore
> WHERE THE FUCK IS FRIEND
> After what felt like an inhuman amount of time for anyone to hold their breath, friend finally surfaces, screaming and coughing
> It looks like he's struggling/having a stroke
> When he finally makes it to the shore, he says, "Did it grab you too?"
>>
>>17475172
oH FUCK NOOOO
>>
>>17475176
"Prospect Lake is located at East Ballina and is part of a man-made lake system that drains into Chickiba Creek. Prospect Lake is a popular swimming spot for local residents of the adjoining residential area as well as students from the nearby high school and triathlon club. The lake is used by rowers, with the East Ballina Rowing Club located adjacent to the eastern sampling point. "

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjPpfXEg8XLAhXFGJQKHTXECZsQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ballina.nsw.gov.au%2Fcp_themes%2Fdefault%2Fem_res.asp%3Fid%3D853&usg=AFQjCNElAuFyAYaL99dzLtM96Tjuffrvag&sig2=jGrirUN9QJebKCwg0wJBUw

The Chickiba Creek that's attached to the lake is part of the Chickiba Wetlands, and they're so fucked that the local council there implemented a management plan to restore the waterway's health from the acid sulphate soils.
http://www.ballina.nsw.gov.au/cp_themes/default/em_res.asp?id=2775

Finally, a local guy was hospitalised with a flesh-eating virus around the same time we were swimming there.
www.northernstar.com.au/news/seriously-ill-after-lake-swim/637500/

There's also a strange fish kill incident, so all in all the place is fucked, and I'm never swimming there again.
>>
>>17467642
>be me last night
>talking to sibling
>he puts me on hold
>gotta go lock the door and go the fuck to sleep
>phone starts making this high pitched noise
>lower the volume
>noise gets more intense
>first thought: "probably a problem with it."
>second thought:"I intercepted an ayy lmao signal"
>paranoia sets in
>I lock everything and go to my room
>ended the call and started to fall asleep
>power goes out
>begin to hear knocking and some weird ass language
>mfw I remember I live alone
>>
>>17475172
> Be swimming in filthy lake
> Ear infections, nasty rashes, the occasional stomach ache but the water feels good, man

What the hell man
>>
>>17467774
Skykings are very common, they happen every few hours normally.
The strange noises could have been the US govt testing their emergency alert systems (Google it) that use annoying tones and noises. They seem to test them more an more frequently from what I understand.

Source: I listen to the radios and have been following global events that are largely unreported by the media for a couple of years now.
>>
>>17475088
My mom used to do statistics on a psych ward and can confirm crazy shit happens around the full moon. The head nurse scoffed if off most of the time and always had to come in on those nights after going home
>>
>>17470705
Holy shit, almost the same thing happened to me today at the movie theater i work, apart from the door handle shaking. Movie theaters are fucking weird, feels like there's always some spooky shit going on there.
As a cleaner i work when literally nobody else is working there, so unless i'm becoming senile there is absolutely no explanation to the lights turning on and off, doors unlocking and closing for no reason etc... i'm thinking of bringing a camera or record some audio with my phone or something, shit's making me feel schizo.
>>
File: Reservoir1 - PASO ROBLES.jpg (23 KB, 448x299) Image search: [Google]
Reservoir1 - PASO ROBLES.jpg
23 KB, 448x299
not very creepy, but still weird -

> be at grandmothers house
> littleton nh
> be small child, probably around the age of 7 or 8
> parents and grandmother decide "hey lets go for a drive" after visiting some other relatives in the area because gas prices were still cheap back then
> we drive around for a while, dont remember how far out of town we went
> dirt road
> moms like "heck lets see what we got here"
> drive up, theres a large building, looks like a water reserve?? (pic related)
> except this one has images actually sculpted onto the sides. one was a serpentine dragon, if i remember correctly
> we just kind of sit there in awe of what this large building is, but there are private property signs so we cant get out and check it out
> go home

> years later we decide to try and find it again, all 4 of us have memory of the event
> driving in same area, parents note landmarks
> large building + dirt road is nowhere to be found, even after a couple hours of searching
>>
>>17475732
My little brother has to take meds the week leading up to the full moon otherwise he hears voices and sees faces on the walls. Only happens around the full moon.
>>
>>17475812
There was a cinema in my city that my friend used to work at (cinema now demolished), some guy had a heart attack in the toilet and died. Every night when closing the bathroom door would open and shut and the employees would hear footsteps leaving the bathroom and walking down the hall towards the exit.
>>
>>17475859
I had a similar sort of experience

>Go camping with two friends about 40 miles from home
>Place we haven't tried before so we set off early afternoon to find a decent spot
>By about 6pm we haven't found anywhere that you could really class as a good spot
>Friend is sick of driving and it'll be getting dark soon so we decide to just stop at the next place we come to
>Pretty shit spot to be fair, it's just a field barely off the road with a few trees near it but fuck it it's far enough from the village for us to be left alone
>Literally just set a fire and put the tent up when a farmer on a quad with 2 collies on the back comes on to the field
>Tells us we can't stay
>Explain our predicament
>Agrees to let us stay for the night, but we have to leave in the morning
>He's still not friendly about it, but we can stay so it's cool
>Gets to about 1-2 in the morning
>One friend goes to bed, other one goes for a shit and I'm left by myself by the fire
>Look across the field
>Huge tree about 150-200 yards away, about the size of an Oak but looks like an apple tree, house right next to it with a light on (like those Victorian Detroit houses, tall but narrow)
>How the fuck didn't we notice that
>Friend comes back from shit and notices it
>Tell him I wouldn't mind going over and getting some pics, but old phone with no flash so decide to just wait until morning
>Get out tent the next day
>House is gone
>Tree isn't the big grand one from the night before, it's some little shitty thing that looks like it's been dead 300 year

I can remember it really vividly, it was so odd. My friend went back with his gf the next month and the same thing happened with the farmer it just wasn't the same farmer and the farmer he spoke to told him there was "no one like that working there" and no one is ever permitted to camp on that field because it's a growing field and wouldn't let them stay there, I can't verify that obviously though because I wasn't there.
>>
>>17475812
I know right. And no one think a cinema would be scary but it definitely has its moments. One of my friends watched a jug fly off from the shelf across the room. People seeing shadows of people that arent there walking across the screen when everythings turned off. Super weird.
>>
>>17476713
>tfw old cinema from the '30s in town
>tfw I loved it because it was old fashioned like the one on Last Action Hero
>tfw always always wanted to own it
>tfw my chance will come because it's a listed building
>tfw suddenly delisted
>tfw it closes and relocates to "modern" complex
>tfw all original fixtures and fittings removed for absolutely no reason
>tfw it's beyond ruin now

Fucking pieces of shit destroy everything.
>>
>>17474904

lucid dreaming mate
>>
>>17476664
Did you accidentally time travel or something?
>>
>>17476771
I don't even know, I'm going to see if I can find the area on Google maps, but I'm not holding out much hope for finding any history on it. I really want to go back just to have a look around, my brother has a metal detector so I might even find some decent shit.
>>
>>17467811
eeeeeks
>>
A few years ago, I drove some people I used to know to a get together. I looked up the address and it was just a straight shot to the party (I just had to get onto one road and I would be there in 30 mins). The party wasn't anything too big, more like a hangout with no alcohol or drugs. Anyway when it was over, we all got into the car and I got back onto the road. I ended up on the part of the road where it continued past the address and towards the ocean, but I didn't know it at the time. I didn't recognize the surroundings but I drove on. The road ended at a condo complex on the beach. Okay, I fucked up. So, I'm making a u-turn to get out of the complex when I noticed a mannequin on the dive board of the pool. That's weird. I'm driving out of the complex, which was well lit for 2 in the morning, and I noticed more mannequins in between houses and the parked cars. Then when I got to the exit, which was where I entered, the open field near it was filled with mannequins. I didn't notice them when I came in if they were there the whole time. I drove away quickly and got back on the right route home. From what I could gather: the mannequins were always there for some reason, someone was playing a prank on someone else and I got in the crossfire, or the mannequins rose up from the ocean to attack the condo complex and nearby Jack in the Box. If I had to guess I would say there were about 20 mannequins there. Maybe more.
>>
>>17472498
What if like, there were two balls? So when they lost the second one as well, he went to get both?
>>
>First time in prison
>It's an old place
>Induction cells have really high ceilings
>Wake up suddenly in the middle of the first night
>Too frightened to move for no real reason
>Look at bottom of the bed
>Silhouette of someone hanging from the neck on the door/wall
>Nope
>Look away and then look back
>Still there
>I'm just scaring myself, guarantee it's just a shadow from a tree or something outside
>Get up next morning and look out window
>Nothing at all except fields
>Get moved into a double a week later
>A double in this prison is two single cells that have been converted, basically a doorway connecting two cells but both beds are in one and the toilet/cupboards are in the other
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Cellmate is standing in the doorway and nods his head into the toilet cell
>Ask him what he's doing
>Nods his head
>Get up and go to doorway
>Look into "toilet cell"
>"David?"
>No response
>"David?"
>"Anon, what the fuck you doing?"
>Still lying in his bed
>Pretend to be sleepwalking
>Reading about local hauntings
>Come across prison in question from 2014 (8 years after I was there)
>"During a month in 2014 it was reported that lighting was switched off and on again and, during one night, two bin lids were found spinning on the floor. The area was locked down as member of staff who spotted the lids feared an offender was loose, but CCTV footage showed the lids flying off the bins unaided"

The thing that makes it worse in a place like that is there's literally no escape and if you press the panic button you better have a seriously good reason for it. It's not really a notorious prison or anything like that, but more than a handful of people have killed themselves there over the years.
>>
>>17467661
it's not a typo, you're just typing in italian
>>
>Dad works in an office back in the 80s
>People wasting toner on the photocopier so it gets a code put on it
>New girl starts same day as dad's birthday
>Tells her he'll be leaving early so he can't show her everything and explains the photocopier situation
>Writes down the photocopier code and his phone number in case she gets any problems before he leaves
>Tells her he'll be home until about 6 before him and my mother go out for his birthday and meet up with some friends
>End up running late anyway and leave at 6:15 instead
>Dad and mother walk up road to the bus stop
>Phone box rings
>Dad won't answer it because they're already late
>Mother tells him to and just to tell them they have the wrong number
>"Hello-"
>"Hello anon's dad, I'm really sorry to call, but I think you've wrote the wrong code for the photocopier down"
>"New girl, how do you have this number?"
>"You wrote it down for me before you left"
>"Read it back to me"
>Reads back phone number for the phone box
>"But that's not the number I wrote down"
>"Yeah it is,[reads it out again]"
>Dad gives her code
>Checks number he wrote down for her the next day
>It's the house phone number

The best we got was she was dyslexic and had the code number for the photocopier and the phone number somehow mixed up, still though the odds are unbelievable.
>>
>>17475165
That's exactly what it sounds like lol. So not jealous
>>
>>17476765
Nah that's more like sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17471147
I had a similar experience with a group of friends camping when I was around 15-16. We almost walked right on top of a momma Mountian Lion with a litter of her kittens. Scariest, most ear piercing scream in the world. Makes my skin crawl thinking of it.

>>17471113
Rookie cop, here. Unfortunately it means I field most of the unpleasant psych calls/welfare concerns. Especially frequent fliers and dead bodies- I guess the veteran cops in the squad view it as some sort of a right of passage. It's not uncommon for my shift supervisor to have 911 dispatch hold calls that are pending for me and call it "training".
Mental illness is huge here. I work in a slummy town, home to one of the largest military bases on US soil. We get every race, creed, ethnicity, along with the PTSD cases and broken vets that stick around for the VA. Poverty and drugs are terrible, and I deal with regulars who think aliens are intercepting their phone calls, etc. Its a good place to get your feet wet as a LEO.

The worst calls are the welfare calls that come in from third party friends/family.
> Can you have officers check on "X" for me? It's been weeks since we have spoken.
Light discipline is huge, and most of these calls involve lurking around in the dark, taking in the most unnerving smells and sounds alone. I'm a combat vet myself with a Crim degree, and some shit I go to is beyond bizarre. A few weeks ago I was first on scene to a dude who OD'd on Xannies. He spit up on me during CPR, gurgled and bumped, and I cracked his sternum during chest compressions. Deader than a door nail, though.

Should be sleeping now, but need a pick me up.
>>
>>17474782
you should watch/record the door at 3-3:30 some time
>>
>>17472621
Underrated post
>>
File: 760329.jpg (38 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
760329.jpg
38 KB, 500x363
>>17477209
So did that experience scare ya straight?
>>
>>17478472
>Phone box rings
???
I don't understand what is happening here.
>>
>>17481000
Probably from another country.
>>
>>17467642

Not really paranormal, but I find it weird when it happens.

Maybe once every week or 2 weeks I will just wake up in the dead middle of the night just sitting on the side of my bed, staring at the ground.

I either sit up in my sleep or am like awake and come too as I am doing it, every time I feel weirded out like wtf was I doing..?

Always feel weird / unsettled but just roll over and go back to sleep.. never started happening until I moved my room to the basement now that I think about it...
>>
File: 1QfKiHb.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1QfKiHb.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>17470957
nigga ppl always like "i got tons" "got moar like this" u know we want the dump, do it up anon am reading them all
>>
>live near underground railroad station
>woods surrounding it
>throughout the area the woods are devoid of animal sounds at any time of year

Lots of spooky stories. For another time.
>>
>>17473892
idunno anon but fuckin spoopd now
>>
>>17468542
>Schizos are creepy
You know they don't chose to be that way, right?
You know that some of them are well aware of their condition, and are tortured by it constantly, right?
Do you have any idea what they go through?
Imagine your mind turning against you, to the point where you don't even realize that you are YOU. But yet at the same time, are still aware that things aren't right.

Its not something you should take lightly, or make fun of.
Educate yourself.
>>
File: S24DzA2.jpg (99 KB, 826x826) Image search: [Google]
S24DzA2.jpg
99 KB, 826x826
Sharing again. Wishfully thinking it was just a dream
>Be like 6
>Get woken up by neighbor's motion light, bedroom was next to their driveway.
>No idea what time it is.
>Sense of doom heavy in the air.
>Look across room at my brother. He's still sound asleep.
>Fear is growing and I have no idea why.
>Decide to check and see if whatever triggered the light is still around.
>Get out of my bed and climb up onto my brother's bed, trying hard not to wake him up.
>Split shade slats open to peek out at driveway, maybe whatever tripped it is still there.
>Nothing outta the ordinary.
>Check the other window facing our backyard. See it almost instantly. Thing was sitting with it's back to me under the tree right next to our window. Less than 10' away.
>Looks like a small lion. Tawny fur, round ears and a tuft of fur on the end of its tail.
>I'm at maximum fright level, barely even breathing. Just watching, hoping the thing doesn't see me through the blinds.
>As soon as I finish that thought it rotates its body to the side and turns it head to look me right in the eye.
>Its face looks like a horrifying mash-up of a human and a mandrill.
>Eyes were the purest black, like there was nothing there. Nothing but shadow and malice.
>As it held me in its gaze its lips curled back and mouth opened revealing rows of stiletto-like teeth.
>It 'roars' But there was no sound.
>I barely noticed though, because right as it began 'roaring' I felt an oppressive pressure begin to slowly pulsate around my head.
>The longer it roared the more intense the pressure became. The rhythm increasing with each pulse.
>Eventually it becomes a constant steady droning and my vision begins to fade. Blackout shortly after.
>Wake up in my bed. Wondering wtf happened.
>Go to eat breakfast with brothers. The one I shared a room with asks why I was climbing all over his bed last night.
>"Thought I saw something" is all I tell him and I kept that experience secret until a couple years ago
>>
>>17467774
>>17470516
For like months when I used to make international calls to my parents I could hear light voices in the background. It's like someone was listening to the call.
>>
>>17479303
Fun job. I don't envy you.
>>
>be young and stupid
>go to old abandoned church with my good friends and some new friends (i regret this so bad to this day. nothing weird. just shitty people)
>apparently we were going to do some satanic ritual with the necronomicon
>i didn't know shit about any of this so i had no idea how dumb it was, as in, these people obviously have no idea what they are doing and it's pointless. just a reason to go get drunk in an old church
>church covered in graffiti and something about fuck GW bush
>real friends and I start running around the place exploring. it's creepy as fuck. i'm not usually scared by this stuff. still wasn't really this time
>we find the attic, at the end of a pretty long hallway with rooms 2 or 3 doors to rooms on either side. it's already open
>i'm up first of course, friends follow behind me
>use one of friend's flashlights to see inside attic. super dark
>nothing there. looks really dangerous like i will fall through the floor and die of asbestos. decide to climb back down
>friends climb down kind of in a hurry, im thinking they are kind of getting freaked out. it was only 3 of us at this point
>i take my time going down. can't really see all that well. why did they run off with the flashlight.
>friend grabs my foot and yanks it otw down
>"hey anon quit that shit i'm going to fall" as i plop down on the floor
>didn't get a response from my friend
>because he's all the way at the end of the hallway
>my heart stopped a little but i'm a rational person. he's just trying to freak me out. i didn't know anon could run so quick (nervously laugh to myself)
>catch up with them, "thanks for fucking with me at the attic man. almost fell"
>he gives me the drunk "wtf are you talking about" look and shrugs it off

idk man. i don't necessarily believe in this kind of stuff, but that's the only time i've ever had something happen that i can't really explain. my foot didn't slip. it felt like someone grabbed it and pulled
>>
>>17470957
more please
>>
> driving down old back road in the origon woods
> taking the scenic rout today
> its getting cold, close to Halloween
> see really bad ass ornament thing hanging from a tree
> super long legs
> vaguely shaped like a dog, has eyes on its main body that even shine green when my headlights hit it (high beams)
> the thing is like 12' tall, i stop to admire craftsmanship (i like this holiday)
> when i pull up to it, i roll down the window to get a better look
> its on passenger side, so i roll my window all the way down and set on the windowframe
> hear clackity noise from ornament as its long legs bat in the wind
> realize that between the time i spotted it next to the tree, and when i parked next to it, its no longer next to the tree
> realize im in the fucking woods, trees sheilding me from all wind
> why are its legs moving?
> sudden fight or flight response
> get pulled over for speeding a few minuites later after jetting off
> shakily explain to officer what i saw
> he walks back to the car, hear him on the radio "yea, another one on [creepy backwoods road]"
> he lets me off with a warning, has no explination
theres more, wait
>>
>>17471113
Not only old people

>be young me, 13 years old
>holidays in old camping hut with grandpa
>in the middle of fucking nowhere
>grandpa goes out to buy something
>he goes far away, i am free and can do anything
>decide to just watch tv
>hear footsteps
>dunno where it comes from, it's an old hut. it can be on the roof, maybe around the hut maybe even inside
>ignore
>it does stop, but after a while it continues
>it creeps my out a bit
>maybe it's grandpa
>look around, nobody there
>it doesn't stop

after a while, he comes home. didn't tell anyone .
>>
>>17484460
fuck, it erased itself
point is
> that night i couldent get the noise it made out of my head
> almost like a droning, humming noise behind the bony clattering leg noise
> next day
> see someone walking up my road with geiger counter
> ask him what hes doing
> he obviously thinks im a yokel idiot who has never seen geiger counter
> he claims its a metal detector
> not wanting to get snatched by some kind of gov black van "ok, well good luck with that then"
> he seems nervous "yep, we are burying power cables, gotta make sure there is nothing in the way"
> i head back in the house
> havent slept well in days due to wierd humming in dreams still
> start bumping into that guy everywhere
> see him at 2 grocery stores and feed shop in same day
> dont own any animals, just seeing if hed follow
> this continues for a week or so
> start seeing him less and less
> dreams always full of humming
still always with the humming, last night, i never see geiger guy anymore.
>>
>>17470943
fake af get proof faggot
>>
>>17472635
TOPKEK
>>
>>17474113
Are you selling those movie rights bro?
>>
File: jumanji1.jpg (46 KB, 630x450) Image search: [Google]
jumanji1.jpg
46 KB, 630x450
>>17473880
>>
>be around 14-15 at the time
>at friend's place for his birthday, stay the night
>4 of us bros all together
>me, friend, black friend, and small nerd friend
>we're discussing /x/ stuff, but I never browsed /x/ because highschooler /b/tard
>friend lives kinda innawoods, paved road and neighbours but behind house is wilderness for miles other than farm land
>he convinces us to go out and explore shit
>around 11 at night, fucking POURING rain
>only one other set of clothes, so I go out shirtless with sandals, it's june so not freezing out
>i brought throwing knives that we were dicking around with earlier because I was a mall ninja autist back then
>after cutting ourselves up in thorn bushes for a while we get to a field with some pretty tall grass
>big dead bushes and piles of branches scattered around, usual stuff
>we see some deer run off when we get there, we're all startled and chuckle a bit
>then my flashlight lands on something
>by one of the piles are some green eyes reflecting my light, like any animal
>except where they were
>i'm a big guy (4u), around 6'2" at the time
>we thought it was another deer but it's eyes looked level to my neck
>we shout at it
>doesn't move
>lunge at it
>doesn't move
>even with lights it has no silhouette whatsoever, probably cus rain
>we stand there flapping around like retards trying to make it go away
>about 10 min and it still hasn't moved, but we can see the eyes scanning us from side to side every now and then
>walk away briskly, checking back every now and then till we got to the road
>didn't move the whole time

Shit was spoopy, didn't want to throw my knives tho
>>
Sometimes I see faces when I close my eyes. Faces that I have never seen before. They morph into different faces over and over again usually one at a time. Sometimes it will focus on the lips or eyes or is expressing some extreme emotion. I could see over 100 of these faces in a short period of time of all different ethnicities and shapes. This usually happens when I am feeling extra sensitive. Someone have something similar happen to them?

I think this is a seperate issue from my night terrors/ sleep paralysis because I am awake. I have had creepy stuff happen during that as well. My cousin and I often talk to eachother in our sleep blah blah lots of weird shit.
>>
I once walked outside and thought for sure I saw some sort of humanoid rocking back and forth on top of my neighbor's roof. Like it looked exactly what you'd picture some type of bigfoot creature to look like, like basically like a human, only way taller (say 9 feet tall) and massively muscular. I was too scared to approach it initially, but eventually logic took over, and I walked a little closer and I realized it was just a tree being blown back and forth in the wind.

I've seen the 'sky triangle' UFO several times... Each time I was highly strung out on speed though.
>>
>>17467811
actually that is really creepy
>>
>>17472636
Autism. You are autism.
>>
>>17474854
Do you live in IL?
>>
>>17470957
>ride home alone on bike
>sees someone in window

explain
>>
>>17475223
Mate what the fuck
I'm a Nimbin kid, no stranger to seedy waterholes, but why the fuck were you swimming in that shit in the first place
>>
File: phonebox.jpg (67 KB, 515x390) Image search: [Google]
phonebox.jpg
67 KB, 515x390
>>17481000
Please tell me you call them something else in your country and it's not because you're that young you haven't seen one before. If it's the latter this is the most depressed 4chan has ever made me.
>>
>>17467642
do you remember the address of the caller OP, or name? might be able to search some obituaries/ find clues or information about the caller through this etc... or even have a peak into her window....
>>
Something that's odd, to me at least is that I've never had ANYTHING spooky happen to me at all. I've even gone out of my way to put myself in spooky situations or locations and I've gotten nothing. I went out to see the Marfa lights and sat in the cold for hours and didn't see shit. I spent the night in an abandoned asylum alone and slept like a baby. I just don't get it.
>>
>>17468542
>i turn that shit off in my settings
Same here. I'm not Superman, what the fuck do they expect me to do?
>>
>>17476753
That sounds exactly like what happened to the old cinema where I grew up, Your not from a Chicago suburb are you?
>>
>>17485687
I know what a telephone booth is, I just don't understand the story. The dad gave the phone number to the girl and he wonders how she got it?
>>
Alright i got a story to tell

>be me
>about 11 years old
>times about 9:30 and my brother just went to bed
>up by myself cus everyones tired except me
>playing some halo on my xbox when hear a scream come from my bros room
>parents get out of bed and run in to see what happened
>i go with them and see tv on the floor clothes and shit every where , and my brothers crying
>he says that someone threw the tv (its very old and heavy , also ended up across the room)
>has a temperature so parents put him in a cold bath
>he just fucking screams that it hurts and he wants to get out
>parents hold him under water for a bit , i have lost my shit
>parents tell me to fuck off so i just ho back and play xbox
>see brother come out in his pyjamas going into the kitchen
>i asked him if he was okay but he just walked past me , he grabs a pan and just looks at it like he saw a ghost
>he just keeps saying random jibberrish and the he says
>a ghost on a face pan
>he starts to shake uncontrollably
>NOPE
>run to parents room and tell them whats happening
>they go in and sort him out

So yeh he just ended up sleeping in my parents room, the next day he didnt even remember anything . Anyone got a clue on what it could be ? Demons or something , Possession maybe?

Btw on mobile so might look awkward.
>>
>>17473963
dude that sounds wonderful, i love the smell of pipe tobacco
>>
>>17472635
this is true, they can be as boring as having termites.
Long time ago I was living with R. in an apartment. There was a ghost that liked to fuck with our cats, which annoyed me, but what can you do about it? Then, late one night, R. had already gone to bed. I was in a massively foul mood as I followed maybe 45 minutes later. I open the bedroom door to see two things: 1) R. is sleeping on my side of the bed, which is a problem, because that's where my alarm clock is. 2) and there is a glowing blob hovering right next to him, perhaps, eh, four feet off the floor, next to the side of the bed. I was -so- pissed off that I did not give one fucking shit about that ghost. I just walked over, ducked under it to pick my clock up (battery powered,) and as I stood I bumped the back of my head against it; I felt actual gentle contact. ... And that was it. That ghost never showed up again; the cats were left in peace. In fact, in the years since, I've never seen another ghost.
>>
>>1746781>>17467811>>17467811
A similar thing happens to me. I assume it's kinda like a hallucination or its cause I'm half asleep. But sometimes I'll see vines on my walls or a massive spider climbing on the wall. The thing is it only lasts a few seconds after I open my eyes. There's this glass this that holds the lighbulb in my room and sometimes it looks like a face is staring at me.
>>
>>17472498
he stole one of the balls from neighbour
>>
>>17473880
who unplugs their tv?
>>
>>17467661
It sounds like maybe she's having delusions or hallucinations? Could be brought on by the trauma of death or she could have been nuts before.
>>
>>17474854
You were in a mormon community
>>
>>17483595
Haha the fuck?
Do you just lock-on to the first post that triggers you and go off or do the voices in your head tell you to be openly pathetic?
>>
I've never had anything super creepy happen to me, and I'm kinda glad. But here's a couple weird events:

>coming home one night and seeing 3 red lights in the sky, shaped like a triangle flying over my house. no noise, despite being pretty low.
>mom blocks a frog from going into the pool with her foot, but when she lifts it, there's nothing there. it didn't leap away and we searched for it.
>at grandfather's house and hear dead grandmother talk to the cat.
>>
>>17475088
I work in a mental health facility and can confirm this is true.
Fascinates me.
>>
>>17476887
training exercise in abandoned area.
>>
>>17467642
>walking home with my friend late at night
>chat shit n stuff
>start hearing deep moans & screaming / shouts
>stare at where the noises came from
>spookyforest
>voices are starting to come closer
>curious kids so we dont run or anything
>suddenly a small tree falls down and behind the tree a giant guy(?, not sure if human desu) comes out
>walks slowly at us just throwing his hands everywhere and screaming
>runlikehell
>go home with my friend, friend too scared to leave so he stays over the night.

it probably was just a drunk guy but still, fuck was he big and "inhuman"
>>
File: AAAHs.png (3 MB, 1624x793) Image search: [Google]
AAAHs.png
3 MB, 1624x793
>>17488686
thats the spot where it happened.
(btw it was winter when it happened)
>>
Sorry for poor english, I'm from switzerland. I'm more a scientist kind of guy (heavily into astronomy and physics) but I've experienced 2 very strong "paranormal" experiences in my youth, that made me strongly believe in the stuff you discuss on this board.

The first one was 15 years ago with my girlfriend. We were both into "goth culture". Everything in my room was very dark: posters, candles, dragon sculptures and old books about magic; shit like this. One night, we were "attacked" by some kind of energy. It came from the ceiling, went through both of us, and left us crying like babies for more than half an hour. I had to ask my mom to drive my gf back to her home, because she was too afraid to sleep here. I have no idea what it was, and it was a long time ago; but I remember it happened when I showed a particular book to my girlfriend, I still have it in my bookshelf (and it's a shitty book btw, more like 70's new age stuff). But I still feel that something weird is attached to this particular book.

The second event was some years later. I was heavily into meditation and reaching alternate states of conciousness. A ball of light entered my window and started floating 1 meter away from my face. The whole event lasted less than 1 minute, but 10 years later I still remember it. It was reddish/orange in color, maybe 30cm in diameter. The texture was like lava. I was not afraid at all, I was more like "please stay with me a little bit longer". No idea what it was or what it meant. If you have any hypothesis please share :') The weird thing is, that this ball of light/lava actually pushed opened my window, not just went trough it. Like it was a material object with weight/mass.
>>
>>17488939

The floating ball of light is unsettlingly simililar to a story my mother told me.

>be my mother 20 years ago
>sleeping
>suddenly wake up to a sight of multiple(3 or 4 if I recall correctly) glowing balls of light, slowly floating into the room through a door
>surprisingly don't feel any fear or anxiety at all, actually quite the opposite, a feeling of warmth, like meeting an old friend
>laugh and think "what are you guys doing here?"
>the balls sort of hang out there for a while and fly out
>go back to sleep
>a couple days later, turn out to be pregnant

She was pregnant with me. The same thing also happened before my older brother was born, but it was one ball instead of multiple.
>>
File: sorted3.png (97 KB, 1147x1233) Image search: [Google]
sorted3.png
97 KB, 1147x1233
>>17475277
>>
File: 1447179089886.jpg (82 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1447179089886.jpg
82 KB, 624x960
sometimes my computer turns on in the middle of the night and browses websites
>>
>>17489095
Thats a virus.
>>
>>17467665
Sounds like Alzheimers to me, especially with the dead still being alive and such.
>>
>>17489095
Don't blame ghosts for lurking gay porn sites
>>
>>17484707

I used to see those faces when i was 6 to 17. It would happen when i closed my eyes to sleep. I would open and close my eyes for a couple minutes till i got used to it. every night was different. From what i know, they changed every time i closed them. Some would be angry and others a sick happy. Don't know why it stopped. But im glad it did.
>>
File: 1438818564207.gif (264 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1438818564207.gif
264 KB, 500x389
>>17487005
Bro probably fever related. I had a really fucked up fever hallucination when I was a kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 800x800
>>17489010
>tfw my mom was gangbanged by spirits
>tfw my moms a spirit slut and I don't know my dad
>>
>>17470516
Yeah? UK here, too. I once got a call on my landline that was just line static and background noise - that was, until a woman started talking about her sex life
>the way he touched my breasts was incredible

Spent a good five minutes listening before I got bored of it, kek
>>
>>17489392
>fever hallucination
You took to much dxm, lol.
>>
>>17488455
But the complex wasn't abandoned.
>>
first time i've told this story
> be me
> be 15
> have undiagnosed major depressive disorder with psychotic features
> get into a fight with my stepmother at 11 pm.
> go to bed crying
> wake up the next day
> parents acting strange around me
> ask them what's up
> "anon, last night you started banging on our bedroom door at midnight"
> "you were screaming and crying about someone whispering in your closet"
> "we came out to talk to you in the living room, and in the middle of a sentence, your eyes glazed over and you started screaming and ran out of the room"
> "we found you in the kitchen cowering in a corner babbling about someone looking in the window"
> "we convinced you to go back to bed, only for you to come back downstairs twenty minutes later claiming there were fish swimming around in your room, and you wanted us to get out of the house because it was flooding."
> "we compromised that you would sleep on the couch while we watched TV in the room so you wouldn't be alone."
> "you woke up screaming again that there was a demon hovering over you when you closed your eyes, you could feel its presence."
> get sent to psychiatric care the next day, and placed on heavy antipsychotics
>>
>>17480045
>first time in prison
That strongly implies that he wanted even more spooks at some point
>>
>>17483663
Sounds like you met a manticore.
>>
>>17479344
sounds 3 spooky 5 me anon, i'm spooked enough as it is
>>
>>17483595
Triggereddddddd
dont let the voices tell you were against you anon
or maybe we are
>>
>>17467642
Not paranormal but still scared the shit out of me.

>play basketball in elementary school
>have practice twice a week from 4 o'clock till 6 or so
>it's winter so it's always dark after practice
>most of the school is dark when we get ready to leave
>head to the bathroom down on the other end of the school to change out of sweaty clothes
>with two of my teammates
>I get to the bathroom first so I take the handicap stall
>it's huge so I have so much room
>they think it'd be funny to change super fast, turn off the lights, and run away
>when they do, I set off the motion sensor on the toilet
>fuckthisshitimout.jpeg
>run screaming all the way back to the gym
>everyone thinks I'm an idiot

Not my proudest moment, but then again, I was like 8. At least I managed to put pants on before I took off.
>>
>>17479303
Gross. Thanks for your service.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Wt2uAO-7M
>>
>>17492665
Relax, edgelord
>>
>>17467661
A revenant.
>>
>>17467642
Oh boy get ready I have a big load coming in.
going to just greentext all the stories unless people have questions.

>Be me, 1-2 years old
>Sleeping in bed, get woke up for no reason
>Look over and see something horrifying
>There is a pale, almost.. empty? Being walking around the room in a circle. It didn't have any legs, but it still walked as if it did.
>Once I get up and look at it petrified, it notices me and starts walking over to me
>I get up before I can even think and run out of my room as fast as I can to tell my family about it
>Older brother goes to investigate, nobody is there, no windows were tampered with.
>Later I tell my mother about it, and she in a scared tone says I just described her father that died off long before I was born down to the ragged clothing.

Got another one.

Be playing video games on the family computer
I have a very, very bad feeling that something is RIGHT behind me, looking over my shoulder
After a few times of this happening, I get the courage to look back
All of the lights were out except for the pale screen on my computer, so I know it isn't light
This huge fucking thing that is slightly taller than my front door and is built like a monstrous ape is looking right at me
This thing is made out of what I could only describe as pure emptiness? Darkness? It was darker than the almost pitch black already there from it being mabye 11 or so at night. Almost like even the darkness would not appear
All I could do as is stare at it stares back at me, when it sees that I finally saw it, I can almost sense it. This thing is mabye excited, happy even that I saw it.
From there on out it only gets worse. Days go by, and I constantly have a sense of dread around me. Even in the church that my religious school made me go to. It was horrifying.
I had very descriptive nightmares every single night of this entity that is able to change shapes torture me every single night

cont
>>
>>17493573
Decided to stop green texting because I don't know what I'm doing, I usually just lurk.

Even in churches/chapels I would not feel safe, like at any moment I would be attacked.. kidnapped... something.
One day my teacher who was a Christian mabye? Noticed something was wrong. I was always exhausted and seemed distracted. She pulled me aside, and took us alone into the hallway and asked if something was wrong with my home life.
As soon as she asked I wanted to cry and tell her everything, but right as I was about to, all I could come up with was "No, nothing." I didn't want to look like a lunatic. I just wanted to live my life.
Eventually it kept getting worse, I would full on run up the steps every night, too scared to simply walk. I could still sense this thing, as if every part of my body told me not to stop. Keep running, never look back. Not for anything.
This went on for god knows how long.
>>
like candles flickering.
https://youtu.be/l9JiebyECQo
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x358
Contributing, this was 2009, GH Michigan, December so if anyone knows it's winter as fuck now

> be me 13yrs old
>playing gay private server Empscape
>live in trailer park filled with old geezers
>cat sitting in the window typical pussy looking at whatever the fuck cats look at
>pking in wildy when cat freaks the fuck out
>this wasn't any kind of cat bitch fit it was like a scream of being anally fucked with a cactus scream
>whathefuckinghell stupidcat
>goes to check window to see what cats is screaming about
>looks out window to see 8ft humanoid figure walking past window in yard
>street light in the distant reflects light off it
>it's completely hairless just skin
>ohshit.jpg
>ignores all horror movie rules and investigates
>brings Droid and colored pencils and goes outside
>it's gone takes pictures of foots prints and video
>tells dad doesn't believe me fuck you you're not my father
>mom says she's believe me saying its dogman
>fuck you bitch you don't know shit
>to this day I remember that fucker notnsure what it was
>pic related it's the foot prints with colored pencils I used to mark it with
>>
>>17472621

Top kek.
I'm sorry for the younger you, I bet you shitted bricks.
>>
>>17473892
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOH4Y1u5M7U

mebbe playing it at .5 speed?
>>
>>17486633
He gave her their home phone number and she called the number of a random payphone wherever they were.
>>
A couple of really shitty mundane ghost stories I have. Nothing much happened but hey, that's 95% of /x/.

>four or five years old
>one of my first solid memories
>at grandparents' house
>it's a fairly old house in an old part of town
>my dad and his brother-in-law are fixing something in the kitchen for grandma
>left to my own devices as usual, I rarely got myself into trouble there
>about to leave
>standing in the living room with grandma, dad and my uncle
(Let me stop for a moment and lay out the floor plan. The staircase faced the front door. Directly to the right when you entered the house was the dining room. There was a large window overlooking the street to the left of the door.)
>see a little boy not much older than me
suddenly appear between the front door and staircase
>he looks fairly normal, but dressed like he was supposed to be somewhere important. White, collared shirt, black slacks, hair parted to the side
>he walks toward the window
>tell dad and grandma, but neither one of them acknowledge me
>say something again, like "who is that boy?"
>dad looks at me and says "There's nobody here" and goes back to conversation
>between the time I was looking at my dad and the boy, the boy disappeared
>spooped
>>
>>17493927
continued

Another story. By now my grandparents had moved into another house, this one an old Victorian-style built in 1917. I still remember how creepy this place was when they first moved in. They were very devout Christians and carried a lot of positivity and never had any complaints, but most of my other family felt what I felt as well. The atmosphere in the house was very oppressive for the first few months, and the moment I walked in the door for the first time I felt like I wasn't wanted there. There was an electricity in the air that wasn't healthy, and no matter where I was in that house I felt like someone was staring at me from behind. After they settled in, that negativity moved upstairs, which was disused most of the time. A couple of cousins who lived upstairs off and on would tell me that they felt like they were being watched as well and would complain of hearing people talking, things being moved, and one of them said they saw a man in a brown 1920s style suit standing on the balcony overlooking the back yard who disappeared shortly after being spotted.
>about fifteen years old now
>grandparents had been living in this house for about six or seven years
>grandpa is sleeping in the bedroom downstairs
>grandma is in the living room having a conversation with my cousin
>decide to go looking around upstairs since nobody was living up there at the time
>it's dusk and dark upstairs, no lights were on
>get to the landing at the top
>stand there and listen for a second to find out if there was anything going on
>a door down the upstairs hallway clicks shut and there are footfalls down the hallway toward me
>see nobody
>sounds abruptly stop
>nope internally
>go back to the living room and pretend that nothing happened

There's my boring story.
>>
>>17493935
Also, three of the houses my grandparents had lived in were claimed by fire. Don't know if that's creepy or just shitty luck. The one where I had my experience as a little child burned when nobody was there, but the Victorian burned down while they were living there. They made it out but a lot of their stuff was lost.
>>
>>17476602
>>17475732
>>17475088

The full moon has the power to make people do strange things. It's very powerful.
>>
>>17467661
Can you follow up with a supervisor or something? It's either paranormal or the lady is fucked up with grief. Either way, you obviously feel compassion towards her. Can't you talk to someone at work about helping her? This reminds me of the kid working at a shitty pizza delivery place that alerted the cops when a shut-in didn't order pizza Friday night like clockwork and it turned out the old person had been lying on the kitchen floor dying. Pizza boy was the only one who noticed and did something about it by swinging by her house at the end of his shift. You don't have to go to her house and get raped by demon corpse, but at least keep trying to get her someone who can help.
>>
>>17493927
>>17493935

I actually remembered a couple more things I tell people sometimes.

When I was in college, I worked in the theatre on campus. There were a few incidents that I heard about, and a lot of the faculty and students would corroborate those. These were generally people who had no reason to lie and people that were respected and who I trusted.

There were three spirits who were said to roam the building. One was the old department director. He generally stayed in the mainstage theatre, either in the aisles or in the catwalks. One was the scene shop supervisor, who generally stayed in the shop but would occasionally go to the mainstage, since they were directly across from each other. Another was a student who was killed in a car wreck, who would generally roam the green room, costume shop and hallways.

We had several students who worked in lighting and spent a lot of time in the booth and catwalks, and a couple of them had seen a pair of legs without a torso walking through the cats, and then disappearing. This spirit was thought to be the department director. He would also occasionally make noise on the grid (the pulley system that controlled all of our curtain rails.) The shop director had moved tools before and one time threw a chair at a student he particularly disliked.

My first experience was with the department director.
(continuing because this is too long for one comment)
>>
>>17494031

>working in the catwalks
>today was the day that we changed weights on the fly rails and taped the ropes so people would know where to position them
>up there with the shop foreman, who I knew personally and who was also related to the department director
>foreman was getting ready to go up the ladder to the grid to switch weights
>talking, shooting the shit, just the two of us
>feel a hand tug at my shirt from behind, then poke me on the shoulder
>look at foreman, who was in front of me taping a rope
>say "I think someone just touched me, they pulled on my shirt"
>he says "That's probably Dr. P____"
>I ask "has that happened before?"
>he says "yeah, it means he likes you.
>mild spook

Second one was during initiation to our honor society. One of the requirements was to memorize and deliver sixteen lines of Shakespeare, and one of the guys wasn't very good at acting, his specialty was lights. This was the same guy who had a chair thrown at him in the scene shop.

>guy is delivering his lines
>he begins to struggle
>stops for a few seconds to remember what he's supposed to say
>begin to hear someone in the grid banging on one of the railings very loud
>it stops when he starts speaking again
>starts struggling again
>banging starts again
>stops when he finishes his lines

It could have been someone who climbed to the grid, but all of the honor society members were there in the audience that I knew of. The light guy had heard banging in the cats and grid before, however, when he was staying late to finish a project. He turned pretty pale while it was happening.

Last one:

>after a show
>building is deserted
>staying behind in the quiet to finish some homework
>hear someone walking down the hallway
>a female voice makes an "Ugh!" sound like she was giving a lot of effort and then I heard the door at the end of the hallway open and close
>I get up to investigate
>door leads directly to the parking lot
>nobody is out there in any direction
>spooked
>>
>>17486365
The one in wilmette?
>>
>>17494053

Ghosts haunting workplaces are funny.

For a brief period of time, I worked at a lab in an animal hospital where I took blood, urine, and shit and labelled it for testing. I didn't even run the tests. Literally my only job was to label shit.

Anyway, my boss told me that an old guy used to work in that lab for many years before I came in. He said that if he died while he was still working there, he would haunt the lab and knock things over. Never anything important, though. He would leave the test samples alone. He would just knock over like papers and stuff. Just to be annoying.

Well, apparently he DID die before he retired. And, during my time in that lab, things that had absolutely no business falling off desks would frequently fall off desks with absolutely no provocation or (in many cases) anyone even near them. And, none of it was ever anything important that couldn't be knocked over.

It always gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>17488939
>>17489010

A friend of mine told me a story much like your ball of light story.

>friend and his older brother are their friend's house
>sitting in a back room smoking weed and watching TV
>their friend is in a bedroom adjoining that back room playing video games
>the brothers see a white ball of light enter through a window and hover above the television
>it creates a blinding light that fills the room and paralyzes them
>they sit like this for what feels like a few seconds
>suddenly it ends and the light disappears
>they come to and ask their friend what happened
>their friend says "I thought you guys left, you were gone for 45 minutes."

Definitely one of the weirder stories I've been told.
>>
>>17489482
In fact, you actually can have hallucinations if you have a high fever, and it's common to not remember anything afterwards.
>>
>>17471132
>I wonder if old people would feel as lonely if they knew how to operate the internet

I don't think the "lonely old person" thing is explicitly caused by the old people not being able to find people to talk to, but literally a sort of memetic isolation.

I mean, really think about it. An 80 year old was fully socialized in a culture that existed 60-some odd years ago. You have 20-somethings who still think "1990 was 10 years ago"...well imagine being that guy who still thinks 1940 was 10 years ago.

Even if the old could use computers, who would they talk to? Us? 20-somethings who have as little in common with them socially as they have with us? No, of course not...we have no real frame of reference for one another's interests.

the old are isolated because they're the last remnants of the past...they're literally persons out of time whose context is far removed from what our world is now.
>>
right now some neighbor woman is going nuts, yelling religious shit, it sounds like she is vomiting and is being tortured or giving birth, what the fuck man is midnight over here
>>
>>17489443
kek'd hard
>>
>>17475088
That's good advice about not licking the powder though desu senpai.
>>
>>17484707
Used to have the same thing happen. They always seemed to be in distress or agony. Giving me chills typing about this right now. I had to will it to stop, and it finally did in my mid 20's.
>>
>9 pm
>work at a tourist trap where 184+ people died (battleground)
>downstairs getting stuff to leave while chatting with coworker
>only ones downstairs for a while putting boxes away and carts
>as we are talking (normal volume level)
>hear a door slam
>we both shut up and stare at each other
>I think that someone was still needing to grab some stuff so I tell coworker I'm going to head back as I call out to see if anyone needs help
>she tells me not to for some reason(maybe wanted to go home already?)
>peek my head around the corner
>"hello?anyone need help?"
>doors are heavy cause made of metal
> all of them are closed
>open doors and shout to see if anyone needs help
>coworker followed and is right behind me as I do this
>we check all 3 rooms and staircase that leads upstairs
>lights are all off and quiet
>go upstairs
>everyone is waiting for us so we can leave
Spoopy
>>
I'm a firefighter. Used to do dispatching as part of my job, before we switched to the county dispatch center.

We used to get lots of odd calls in the night. The one I remember most vividly went like this:

>****** Fire Emergency, what's the address of your emergency?
>******* Rd.
>What's going on?
>My husband helped a woman murder a baby today and hid it in our attic.
>... (choking as I sit up in my chair and grab a pen)
>Okay, you're going to have to give me some details here. Who is your husband, the lady, and why did they kill the baby>
>Well, we were at the laundromat today and there was a woman there with her baby. I watched her for a while and she was acting very strangely. At one point, she dropped her baby on it's head! On a hard tile floor! I tried to go over to make sure it was okay, but she told me to leave her alone. My husband laughed at me and said I should mind my own business!
>... and, then what?
>Well. I think the baby died. And I think my husband... (yelling in background: YOU'RE A FUCKING CRAZY CUNT!)
>Ma'am?
>That's my husband. He's mad that I'm calling you.
>Are you safe?
>Yes, he won't hurt me. (Yelling continues, crazy bitch, fucking crazy, etc)
>So, you were saying that you think he hid the body in your attic?
>Yes. I can smell it rotting. It's terrible.
>I'll send the police up right away.

Later on, the officer shows up at the station.

Turns out, she was fucking nuttier than a fruitcake. Her husband yelling in the background was absolutely right. Still one of the weirdest calls I've ever taken. It's been about 8 years since, so the conversation is probably a bit off, but I remember getting this chill and weird feeling.
>>
>>17494556

Another night. I remember it being deathly quiet.

The phone rings,

>******** Fire Emergency, what's the address of the emergency?

*screaming*

Jesus Christ, the screaming.

I keep answering, trying to make contact, but there is nothing but a woman's bloodcurdling scream, over and over. As the call goes on, the screaming stops. It sounds like a cell phone inside a pocket. Someone is running. Muffled speaking, a male voice. More running. Sounds like more than one pair of feet.Phone disconnects.

To this day, I have no idea what that was about. There were no crimes reported in the following weeks.
>>
>>17494570
Das scary mane
>>
>>17489538
I've seen fish swimming in both my room and my parents room when I was quite young.
not crazy btw
>>
File: 14585527751421488896778.jpg (802 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
14585527751421488896778.jpg
802 KB, 2304x1296
Hey, I don't post here much but I had something strange happen to me last night.
I'm in Ozark Alabama visiting my grandmother, I highly believe her house is haunted. Ive been here for two days now. It's about 2:30 am Sunday morning and I wake up because I'm cold as hell. I see I've gotten messages on snapchat from some of my friends. I turn my flash on and take a picture (not knowing my camera was flipped away from my face) and took a picture of the wall upfront of me, and I noticed 3 orbs on the wall and over a picture frame. I got a little weirded out but didn't think much of it because my camera is kind of shit so I thought it could have just been my camera. I took a few more pictures of the wall and I always got varying pictures. I took one last picture before I was going to try to go to sleep and I saw a face clearly in the mirror. It was not my face, or a lense flare from my flash below the mirror. The face kinda looked like my grandfather who died in 2012. I don't know man. It creeped me out. (on the last picture top right there is a red orb with what looks like a face in the middle)
>>
>>17494706
Damn the picture flipped. No idea how to un flip it. I'm sorry guys.
>>
True story

>party at friend girl house
>it's getting late
>we are now a few talking in the living room
>hear footsteps noises upstairs multiple times
>friend girl tell us it happens often she thinks her house is haunted.
>the two dogs of my friend starts being agitated
>girls are shaky
>me and a friend grab a knife and go to the stairs
>he go first
>when he reaches the floor he yell "oh shit"
>the turn around and run downstairs
>tells me he saw a little figure wearing like a yellow jacket.
>friend sister burst into tears
>she never told anyone but one night she saw a little girl wearing a yellow raincoat walking in the corridor.

Then it appears that every members of the family had seen and heard some shit in this house.
Their mother tried to kill herself twice but it's probably not related.
>>
>>17471206
Facebook is like a daycare for old people on the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 594x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 594x593
>>17478472
I remember you posting this quite a while ago! Good story
>>
>>17470957
Is this post some ironic/satirical critique of creepypasta threads?
>>
>>17488726
I don't think a drunk guy could knock one of those trees down. Saplings are still really strong.
>>
>>17494127
That sounds like a classic alien abduction. The bright light. Memory loss. Leaving the area for an amount of time.

Allyiums probed your friend.
>>
>>17472621
I saw a man walking down the street toward me that looked just like my dead grandfather who had a twin brother. So first thing I think it's my grandfather. Then I realized he was dead and thought it was his brother. Then I remember his twin died a year before. As I passed the man, I realized he looks only slightly different, but the man looked at me strange like maybe he knew me but kept walking. Maybe I spooked him in some way too.
>>
>>17494866
>but it's probably not related

kek you got me
>>
>>17475172
>anon gets attacked by a lacedon
>>
>>17486040
That's pretty funny. I can imagine ghosts of old mental patients getting all butthurt you won't wake up and get scared. They'd just be kicking cans around, bitching about your snoring. Did you wake up with a bunch of breathe right nasal strips scattered around you?
>>
>>17494556
>>17494570

Disturbing. As for the second story, it could have been a domestic violence thing and that's why you never heard anything about it. There was no way you could get cops or the phone company to trace the call?
>>
>>17475859
I had a kind of similar experience, except when we returned to this place I remembered it but no one else did, and I used to think about the place a lot, so it wasnt like deja vu
>>
>>17494866
Spoopy, a similar thing happened to me. I think it was around late 2008:

>it's after school, keep sister company to her friend's house
>around 5pm
>Hanging out with her friend's pet tortoise and her little sister in the back yard
>We get to playing soccer/football, bored af
>the ball kept falling into this stair section which led down to the basement
>creepy as fuck basement, it was accessible from inside the house in the living room also but that door was bolted shut
>spooped as fuck
>have to pick up the ball every time it falls inside the basement
>Hear a faint clicking, instinctively look at the furthest corner of the attic, like something is watching me
>every fucking time this happened (which was about 10 times)
>ff three hours later, night time
>playing hide and seek with lights off for maximum effect
>in the middle of finding a hiding spot on the top floor, hear their dog bark from the back yard, meh
>2 seconds later, look forward towards their parents' room (they were out), see two gleaming red eyes stare at me from the corner
>it's where the dog's rest spot is
>stare at eyes, paralyzed for 3-4 seconds before it fades
>they have no other pets
>stop playing right there and turn all the lights on like a pussy

FF 2 hours

>10pm, in sister's friend's room on computer
>they're looking out the window for whatever reason
>dog starts barking like crazy, he's at the top of the staircase
>clear view of staircase and dog
>barks moving his head as if something is coming up the stairs
>when it finally reaches the top of the steps, the dog cries out like he's been kicked and darts off into the room on the right
>I'm the only one staring at this, sister and friend are looking outside still
>know I'm staring at whatever the fuck is standing there
>one of the frames hanging above the stairs catches my eye
>its shadow is moving, as if it was swaying but the frame itself wasn't moving

My friend's sister believed me, she saw gleaming eyes in that house often.
>>
>>17475172
Wtf you're a fucking dumbass. Also spoopy water story

>be visiting Northern Vietnam rural area
>we're visiting mum's side of the family
>all is fun until after the first dinner we have with them
>"Anon and Anon's mum, of you need to use the bathroom, just either do it in a plastic bag or hold it. If you need to shower after sun down, use the water jug next to the kitchen BUT NEVER GO DOWN TO THE RIVER"
>lmao que paso?
>my mum is spooped but I was like whatever
>that night was a full-moon night so everything outside was pretty clear, including the view out to the river
>they have a weird layout for house in these parts, there are no doors to the main part of the house and there's only one closed off area which is the main bedroom
>we slept basically out in the fuckin open, facing the concrete "front yard"
>I was'nt spooped by the weird instructions, so I sneaked out of bed to look down the path that leads to the river
>nothing at first sight, just a nice night river view and the long dirt path that leads uphill to the house
>suddenly my eyes caught movement moving from behind one of the bushes along the river line
>saw this staggering humanoid figure walking out, I could hear its heavy footsteps hitting the wet mud
>I froze I'm confusion and fear, not sure wtf it was
>suddenly, it looked up in my direction
>I realized that I could see it and it could see me too
>noped.jpeg
>screamed bloody murder
>mum woke up screaming
>everyone woke up including surrounding neighbours, all lit torches
>I told them what I saw
>they said that the river is fucked, there were multiple of planes that crashed into the river during the Vietnam War and young people who fucked around near the river at night always get pulled by "something"
>some dumb cunt actually snuck out with her friends at night to the river, thought her friends told her to get into the river and almost got drowned dead by the spoops
>they think I saw a dead soldier getting out of the river
>>
>>17467642
Bubba ho tep, going on.
>>
>>17475172
You're all retards for even dipping your toes in the water, let alone holding your breath for so long and shit
>>
>>17483595
Found the schizo
>>
Not my story, but my wife's

>When she was younger she used to live on a farmhouse in summer
>It was pretty isolated, and their nearest neighbour was a mile away, iirc this is somewhere in Alberta
>The house was haunted as shit, and she experienced a lot of creepy things, but this is the thing that she has the most trouble rationalising as something not supernatural
>Her family are going out shopping or some shit, which is an ordeal because of how far away they are from everybody.
>Everyone leaves through the back door in the kitchen, there's a flashlight on the kitchen counter, which isn't out of the ordinary
>Wife is about to go into the car, but realises she forgot something inside
>In the less than one minute gap between her going outside and coming back in, that flashlight has somehow been disassembled into all of its seperate components, and has been neatly laid out on the kitchen counter

I'll post a few other things about that place in a bit
>>
>>17495454
There was a barn that was almost never used, it was pretty run down, and they had one pig sleep in there. At night there would be lights in the upper windows of that barn, and you could see the shadows of people moving around.

Naturally there were no lights up there, and everybody avoided the place, I felt bad for the poor pig lol
>>
>>17474904
Fake and gay. Everyone who makes this shit gets stuck on the eyes
>the eyes! Oh God the horror!
>black holes!
>never forget!
>>
>>17494706
I see it
>>
>>17494706
there's no fucking orb, you cray my man
>>
>>17467811
Have you seen the creepypasta from /k/ where a kommando sets his iPhone at an angle away from him at night and managed to get a picture of something akin to what you described?
>>
File: spongebob window.gif (2 MB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
spongebob window.gif
2 MB, 500x222
>>17467642
Be at my bed, fully awake but in darkness

>hear rustling, dont know here it comes, getting nervous
>the trees? no, theres no wind
>the dog? no, she's snoring on the lower floor
>there's nobody else at home
>hear it a little closer, it's in my room
>like someone dragging their shoes on the floor
>getting really scared
>eyes start to water
>gather courage and turn the light on

nothing

>it's only me on the room, no place to hide
>browse the chan on the phone to distract my mind,
>hear the noise again

>look

A fucking bag of plastic was falling of of a chair and it was making that sound

didnt sleep well anyays
>>
File: Phil Hinge.jpg (810 KB, 703x900) Image search: [Google]
Phil Hinge.jpg
810 KB, 703x900
Worked at a little caesars pizza in the worst part of my respective town, which put me constantly in contact with the homeless and petty street criminals (drug dealers, hookers, etc).
There were so many people who came in who you could see were just gone.

Once I was outside having a cig by a big ice chest type thing out front the store at about 2:30 in the morning, and I can see this skinny junky looking dude walking towards me, across the parking lot.

He's got these sores real bad all over, this real far off look in his eyes but he cant stop blinking and looking all over the place, like he's paranoid (surprise).

Anyways he walks past me, of course asking me repeatedly if I "need any shit man" to which I reply no.

Then, I watch as this guy shimmies into less than a foot of space behind the ice machine to shoot up, and It's like something from Condemned 2 in the hotel, cause he's gotta pull real hard to get his arm in and he shaves like, half of the skin on his arm off, so he's bleeding all over and I can't believe he made it in that tiny little space without doing further damage, but I can see he's grinning like a jackal.

As creepy as otherworldly shit is, people creep me out more.
>>
>>17484707
Sounds like a brain stimuli thing. I think it's the same reason darkness looks like it has a film grain to me. The brain trying to give itself something to work with out of nothing
>>
In all honesty now that I think about it, it might have been a creepy peeping tom type scenario but... Ah, anyway.

>friend invites a group of us to go swimming at her house and a sleepover
>we all go, spend all day swimming and lazing about, it was perfect
>getting dark, everyone leaves to go shower/change one at a time
>say i'm hungry, i'll go last and grab some snacks
>while in kitchen waiting we decide to have a horror movie marathon
>everyone in kitchen, making dinner, my turn to shower

Her bathroom has this stained glass window above the shower, beautiful piece, all red, blue and gold. It's way above though like almost a story and a half high. Their house was just built with super high ceilings, real fancy place.

I hear some scratching noise above me, look up, motherfuckin white face black eyes staring down at me from window.
>>
>>17496512
Real Michael Myers looking face, like super freaky not moving just there. I'm that type that freezes when I'm terrified but I sit there for about a minute before my adrenaline kicks in, I flip the fuck out and start screaming, grab a towel and run to the kitchen, all of them are there (so it wasn't a prank of anything), I'm pretty freaked out and am bawling at this point. It's the kind of fear that feels like fire in your veins, it hurt. Anyway the boys go check outside immediately since I basically said there's someone outside the bathroom. They come back a few minutes later, explain there's not way anyone would have been tall enough or gotten up the window without a ladder but there were no marks on the grass or anything.

>"You must be tired, lay down"
>"It was really hot out, maybe you're dehydrated, here drink this"
>"Maybe it was just condensation from the shower?"

I fucking saw someone there. I don't believe in ghosts or whatever, but god damn.
>>
Here's pretty much my entire life's worth of oddities; about half of them are about strange dogs for some reason:

When I was a child my mother claims I saw pigs at the foot of my bed until she threw out her satanic bibles. I doubt the legitimacy of this; my mother is nuts.
--
When I was eighteen I went camping with my cousin and our good friend. We were in the woods near my cousin's house, about 10 miles from the nearest neighbor. We set up a small tent, too small for the three of us honestly. Beside it we started a small fire and there we spent the evening and night bullshitting and laughing. The fire was still going when we fell asleep.

At the crack of dawn we awoke to the sound of clucking. Our camp had been surrounded by about two dozen chickens.

“One of your neighbors raises chickens?”

“Nope.”

“Well come out and look at this, there's a ton of them.”

As he exited the tent, my friend suddenly exclaimed, “Holy shit!”

There, 15 feet from our smoldering fire, opposite our tent, was a second smoldering fire, with a log seat facing our tent. I hadn't noticed it, because I was too busy being amused by chickens.

We immediately retreated to the house, abandoning our plans for the morning.
--
>>
>>17497168
Live alone in my Grandfather's house after he dies. For several weeks someone was locking my front and back doors after I'd go to sleep. At the time I didn't believe in even closing the doors at night, not in the Summer.
--
On the other side of my family, my Grandfather married his long time mistress. After leaving the wedding a huge sleek black dog started following my car. He followed him down the center of the streets as I left town and when I got out on the road he managed to keep up with me at 45 mph for several minutes. When I stopped to get a better look at him, he stopped as well and then walked out of the lighted area and never came back into sight.
--
My grandmother was staying with me for the weekend and we were both sitting in the living room reading at 10 one night. Suddenly there's a loud wheezing sound from the porch. Assuming it's my neighbor, because he likes to do that kinda thing, I turned toward the screen door.

I nearly jump out of my skin thinking there's a bear leering in my door and trip all over myself reaching for the living room rifle. It's not. It's a HUGE shaggy black dog. Just the second most awful looking dog I've ever seen. It's fur matted and dirty, it's face scared and uneven, it was just horrible to look at on multiple levels, and it's just standing there, a few inches from my screen door, wheezing loudly.

“Okay, dog, go away. Get off my porch.” It presses it's face against the screen, it's eyes bulge from it's head and it releases a long gasping sound, easily garbling for ten seconds.

“Okay, fuck you dog, I don't care if you aren't a bear, I will totally fucking shoot you dead if you don't leave.” My grandmother was just white faced silent scared in her chair. As I move toward the door, placing myself between the dog and my grandmother, it backed away a bit. Then, lowing its head until it drug the ground it slinked off my porch and disappeared into the night.
--
>>
>>17497173
Several years prior, suffering from mild insomnia, I took a 3AM stroll. On my way back a very small chiwawa looking dog walked behind me and across my path. Exiting from the cemetery it moved across the street towards some homes. I live in a very small town, and had never seen a chiwawa in the area, so worrying that it might be someone's inside dog that had escaped I called out to it.
The little thing stopped, facing away form me. When I called it again it started walking toward me backwards.

“O~kay, you are a freaky little thing.” My voice caused it to stop, dead center in the street under a street light. I called again, but it didn't move even a tiny bit. “Alright, I'll come to you.”

I walked back towards the little thing, and as I rounded it, the dog's head spun up and pointed at me.
It had no snout. It had no eyes. It had no nose. It just had a mangled ball of skin and fur with a tiny sideways mouth hole.
Nope. Nope. Nope. I don't want anything to do with you.
For the entire three mile walk back home I could hear it's little feet piddle paddling from the shadows. I locked my doors that night; dog was maximum creepy. Never saw it again.
>>
>>17495486
Jokes on you, the pig was putting on a show so it could keep the barn to itself. I guess he got away with it, since there was no meddling kids to stop him.
>>
>>17475088
The full moon really does make people do crazy shit. I mean, look at the word lunatic. LUNAtic. Also, they used to call being crazy "full moon fever" and say crazy people talked with the moon.
>>
>>17475172
fake
>>
>cuts through graveyard at 2am with 5 pals
>spots a ball of light near gravestone
>fuckmustbethecaretaker.jpg
>we drop and roll SAS style into cover
>watches light from behind graves with laughing pals
>it comes towards us and stops by some trees, reflecting light back onto itself
>its just a ball of light
>its not a caretaker
>we stop laughing and jump up onto a 1 foot wide, 8ft tall wall
>walks along wall with pals
>looks back
>its on the wall...and we can see it even better...
>its just a ball of light
>NOPE
>we run full pelt along wall of death with almost superhuman balance
>all jump from the 8ft wall and land into a full sprint
>full sprints for mile all the way home with pals
>we all part ways, saying nothing, just nodding at eachother
>we never mentioned it again, ever
>we never cut through the graveyard again
>ever
>>
>>17497384
Same guy...

>be 11
>on bus to school
>standing by doors opposite fat weird smiling guy in glasses
>he stares at me, smiling
>looks around, tries to ignore him
>sees woman in suit reading newspaper
>starts reading
>"Murderer escaped from prison"
>"Dangerous"
>"Crazy"
>looks at police photo
>....
>its a picture of the fat smiling weird guy standing opposite me
>looks at fat smiling murderer guy
>he's looking at me
>tries to ignore him
>got off bus
>watches bus and fat weird murderer guy sail off into distance

I told the school and my parents but my childs voice was ignored.
>>
>>17497413
... and yes. I'm 100% positive it was him. The photo was as if it'd been taken right there on the bus. It was him. If I had time I'd find the link. Maybe later.. his name was Michael I think. He was found and arrested days later.
>>
>>17497175
>>17497168
>>17497173
Were there any deaths in your family around the time of the dog incidents? I know some cultures believe that big black dogs in particular are a symbol of death.
>>
>>17497413
Come on dude, how often do murderer's escape from prison? It was probably just a dream.
>>
>>17497465
Only the wedding one. It actually made me feel a little guilty. My poor grandmother dies and Grand-dad up and marries his mistress a few months later. I was really torn on whether it was right or not to attend.

As far as the one on the porch. That thing was obviously a bit wild. I imagine it had been wondering over the mountains for some time before it came up on my porch.
>>
not sure how creepy... but anyway, maybe interesting at least

>work in a call center in the early 2000s
>we sell "Sports Information", this when a lot of people didn't really do the internet yet - and a few years later Google basically put us out of business because any asshole can look this stuff up.
>most, Scratch that - ALL of our customers are either bookies or hard core gamblers. Most of them are anonymous and go by code names like "Tiger", "Razor" and "Dragon" and shit like that.
>They call us and say stupid shit like "TIGER! Give me the pots and pans!" and then it's my job to read them off all the betting odds for that day or week or whatever
>One night get a call
>do my greeting "SPORTS! This is Anon!"
>no reply
>hear faint grunting sounds
>squeaky noises that sound like shoes squeaking on a floor
>banging and thumping noises. sounds like furniture breaking
>more squeaking
>more banging
>more shit breaking
>more muffled noises
>it goes on like this for like a minute
>call goes dead

I am reasonable sure I heard someone having the shit beat out of them or worse. We didn't have caller ID so no idea who the caller was. I still wonder about that.
>>
File: 1428563913039.png (249 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1428563913039.png
249 KB, 421x500
>>17467642
Guys I want you to explain this to me cause im not sure what happend.
>be edgelord
>tried summoning a demon
>go to bed afterwards
>around 3 or so I feel my entire body become numb as though I shocked with a really powerful taser
>I barely move my head up a little to see if anything attacked my spinal column cause thats where it felt like the most of the shocking was coming from
>nothing there
>go back to sleep
I brushed it off at sleep paralysis at first but i could move my body so that cant be the case
>>
I made a thread a while back about how I found a goat almost chopped in half and having it's face peeled back while walking in the woods.
>>
>>17497529
Do you live in a rural area with a lot of farm animals? Some people just mutilate cattle for fun.
>>
File: 1419406968687.jpg (43 KB, 306x410) Image search: [Google]
1419406968687.jpg
43 KB, 306x410
>>17497534
>Some people just mutilate cattle for fun
jesus christ why! That isnt funny in the slightest
>>
File: 1456180318242-1.jpg (4 MB, 2680x1836) Image search: [Google]
1456180318242-1.jpg
4 MB, 2680x1836
>>17497529
What ever came of it?
>>
>>17497537
Sociopathy. You've never heard of people mutilating like cats or other small animals? It's only a matter of time until they move up to humans.
>>
>>17497534
Bears can do that too.
When I was a kid there was a huge bear that was killing farm animals. It could fit an entire goats head in its mouth.

But yeah, people do some odd animal mutilation rituals. Most of it's just harmless nutters. I once found three deer skulls filled with chicken's feet out in the middle of no where.
>>
>>17497542
sudden urdge to go on a killing spree hunting down diagnosed sociopaths
>>
>>17497551
Calm your edge, Anon. These people clearly need mental help and take out their urges on animals.
>>
>>17497554
THE ONLY EDGE HERE IS THE ONE IN THE FAGGOTS BACK
for the record im drunk dont take what i say seriously
>>
File: Boy-ghost-in-graveyard[1].jpg (170 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Boy-ghost-in-graveyard[1].jpg
170 KB, 600x900
>>17467642
>When I was in college I worked part time as a security guard. Usually it was guarding some building at night on the weekends. Pretty tame stuff.
>I got an assignment to guard a graveyard. I really didn't want to do this but I needed the money so I figured why not.
>I was to patrol the grounds once an hour to check the gates and make sure nothing strange was going on.
>First night I was there I heard what sounded like kids giggling. I then heard what sounded like a ball bouncing.
>I radioed in saying that it sounds like some kids playing with a ball are here, I can't see them.
>I heard laughter on the other end and "see? He heard it too."
>I was thinking to myself "WTF are they talking about?"
>Dispatch asked me "where in the graveyard are you?" I told them the section. They then said "ah, that is where the babies and children get buried."
>So apparently the giggling I heard and the playing with a ball were ghosts.
>It made me a little bit nervous but not out of my mind with fear.
>I said out loud "hello boys and girls. Just making sure everything is safe here. you can go back to your game."
>will tell more of what happened next.
>>
File: ghost-pics[1].jpg (155 KB, 400x427) Image search: [Google]
ghost-pics[1].jpg
155 KB, 400x427
>>17497580
>I never had any fear in that part of the graveyard. I remember once I was looking up at the night sky and it felt like a small hand was tugging the side of my pants.
>I looked around and didn't see anything but felt something there. I said a quick prayer for peace for whoever was disturbed and I felt peace and that feeling that someone was there went away.
>This other part of the graveyard however I did NOT like going to.
>This was a very old part of the graveyard. I always felt something very dark and evil was there.
>I would often find myself holding my breath passing by certain gravestones and I didn't know why.
>I would sometimes hear what sounded like a hissing sound. Sometimes I would feel what felt like cobwebs across my face. Sometimes I would feel like something was right behind me yet when I would turn around I wouldn't see anything. But the feeling in that part of the graveyard remained.
>What made me quit my job was when I was walking past one of the spooky gravestones and I felt this burning on my back.
>When I finished the patrol I went into the building and then went into the bathroom and took off my jacket and looked at myself in the mirror.
>Something scratched my back (3 scratches like a claw) and it was still burning.
>There were no marks on my jacket or shirt or undershirt. So whatever caused that managed to get in under my clothes and scratch me.
>While looking at myself in the bathroom I thought I saw someone in the mirror looking at me.
>I ran out of the bathroom screaming and my partner in another room came running up to see what was the problem.
>I told him what happened.
>He looked at me like I was on drugs or something.
>I showed him my back and he freaked out.
>The funny part was we usually would have one person at a time go out on patrol and the other would stay there. For the rest of the night we both went everywhere together.
>In the morning we both turned in our uniforms and quit.
>>
>>17497613
Is that Beetlejuice?
>>
File: thisisopandimlegit1.png (2 MB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
thisisopandimlegit1.png
2 MB, 1000x800
>>17497534
>>17497537
Yes I live in a rural area but hell if I'd know why. Here's a pic though.
>>
File: titlecap[1].jpg (19 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
titlecap[1].jpg
19 KB, 310x233
>>17497621
how creepy is it that they made that into a childrens cartoon.
>>
>>17497638
Not particularly. Me and my dad used to watch it together. It was great.
>>
>>17497638
Not really. Fucking Toxic Crusaders though. Damn. I remember being a kid and seeing the live action fill and being horrified by it. Fucking people running over babies and old ladies for fun and shit.

Completely different tone then the cartoon.
>>
>>17497528
demon was summoned
>>
>>17488939
.....Shadman?
>>
>>17488726
Yikes!
>>
>>17497701
if thats it im surprised it didnt kill me
>>
>>17471147
Most likely a bobcat, not a mountain lion if it sounded like a screaming woman.
>>
>>17497580
>hello boys and girls. Just making sure everything is safe here. you can go back to your game
What a friendly guard.
>>
>>17488417
>>17488417
Working in mental hospital as well, can confirm too
>>
>>17497850
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/lunacy-and-the-full-moon/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.