[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me. Please god help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Oh guys I dun goofed. About a year ago, I madea post on /x/ asking for advice, about "protecting" from someone. Though my true intentions were slightly different because I was acting under anger. This is what I was told and I did precisely as it's written here: http://pastebin.com/9nQACED8 . However now I have noticed the consequences, the imbalance I have created. Please read further only if you read the pastebin otherwise you won't understand.
After I did that, nothing really happened, I stopped talking to them. Recently I hit that person up again, asked what's up and they said that they've been feeling really down lately, constant headaches, messed up sleep schedule, frequent illness and to top it of, word by word this is what they said when I asked if they had any idea what is it from: "Well I don't know really, it's just that I feel like I only feel my own thought in the moment and I have a hard time memorizing anything (studying)"
So with bad intentions, I messed up someone's health. I want to ask how can I 'reverse' this thing. Should I remake the ceremony with a broken circle? As to represent the energies flowing again? good god I don't know what to do...
btw, important fact: I don't have the old paper I threw it away while cleaning the house.... didn't think about that at all...
>>
bump pls help
>>
>>17467623

Enjoy Hell.
>>
>>17467623
>"Well I don't know really, it's just that I feel like I only feel my own thought in the moment and I have a hard time memorizing anything (studying)"
> really down lately, constant headaches, messed up sleep schedule, frequent illness

I feel exactly like that person you are describing and I wasn't cursed. That's just called depression and it's super common.
>>
anyone with an actual reply?
don't think posting on /adv/ will help since this originated on /x/ and people from there will probably disregard me immidiately
>>
>>17467644
sorry mang didn't refresh quick enough, anyway, I asked them whether they had depression and that's their response: "I doubt I am depressed but even if I had depression I wouldn't give a shit *laughs*"
>>
>>17467647
Yeah, a lot of depressed people don't know or admit. It's nothing supernatural man.
>>
>>17467654
Or a downer phase of bipolar, type 1
>>
>>17467645
if you honestly think this had an effect, just make up your own new symbolic ritual to counter the effects.

something like
draw a dot on a piece of paper and circle it. this represents her now, because she has the "bubble" around her already.
then, steps 2 and 3 from old ritual to focus.
then, somehow break the circle. don't know if you should erase, white out or rip the dot right out of the center of the circle but go with what makes most sense to you.

as the person said, it's about focused intention and any ritual should work as long as the process is symbolic enough to you.
>>
Messed up sleep schedule explains the headaches and illness. It's called depression anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.