[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The meaning of dreams.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sunflower.jpg (443 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
sunflower.jpg
443 KB, 1680x1050
Pic related
>>
File: 6b8a9ba8bb7f684615bc37dff9c26390.jpg (868 KB, 5000x3000) Image search: [Google]
6b8a9ba8bb7f684615bc37dff9c26390.jpg
868 KB, 5000x3000
You'll go to Gensokyo and meet Yuuka soon.
>>
Abstract symbolism that only you can decipher with proper knowledge
>>
>>17467622
What were you ddoing in the dream?
>>
>>17467699

Little girl talking to me.
>>
>>17467773
Remember what you were talking about?
>>
>>17468034

>Get home

. What does it mean to have the same dreams multiple times?
>>
>>17468057
Sounds like you need to get home.
>>
I have a recurring dream environment. I dream very often and have some variation of this particular dream about twice a week.

I am wandering around a crowded public building, usually an airport or train station, sometimes a museum or a library. The lights are all very dim and every person is basically backdrop; I don't think about them at all. I'm trying to find the exit, but I just keep wandering endless halls and stairways. If the dream goes on long enough, I start to notice that I can't find the way out. I start to see everything as these strange disjointed unconnected pieces of scenery and objects. The shape and size of the area I'm now traversing is smaller-feeling and I almost have to crawl over things and squeeze around cotners. The people are gone and I'm tunnels and crawlspaces and heating ducts... Until I wake up.
>>
>>17469656
Sorry about typos; on a crap phone.
>>
It means you should stop using windows XP default wallpaper.
>>
>have dream about playing Team Fortress 2 but as myself actually a character.
>Playing in large cube like area thats dimly lit
>My exgf from 6 years ago is in it playing as well
>she is tending to childlike characters while I only focus on scoring points off of them

Was actually thinking about my ex yesterday and I play a lot of TF2. Sometimes dreams are incredibly easy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.