[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep Problems n Creepy stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: E2g3jVZ.jpg (46 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
E2g3jVZ.jpg
46 KB, 1024x768
Hey /x/

Moved to a new house
Cant sleep since
Stay awake at night
Lazy and and sleepy as f*ck at day
Starting to see creepy stuff and creatures

What could it be? Am i stating to go mad / crazy?
>>
take pics and videos
>>
>>17467109
No you are not mad, you are simply have a damned house.
>>
>>17467115
I thing its maybe just in my head. I have a night vision cam... Maybe i should do that
>>
>>17467116
Yeah man. I hate this house since the first day
>>
File: sk.png (468 KB, 358x568) Image search: [Google]
sk.png
468 KB, 358x568
>>17467109
just curious.... how do you see this rp of yours ending? you have any kind of loose plot in mind? or a specific structure already laid out to follow?
>>
>>17467134
Don't ignore this one, op.
-another curiousfag.
>>
>>17467140
>Don't ignore this one
yep, don't ignore that pic
kek
>>
>>17467144
>muh RP
>now I know
>I will pretend to be retarded
>>
A lot of people have problems sleeping in a new house. The body sometimes has a hard time adjusting to a new sleeping environment. If you immediately jump to the totally fictional conclusion the house is haunted it will only make your delusions worse.
>>
>>17467150
Yes i know. But never had it so long. Its more then 3 month ago since we moved in that house.
>>
After enough time without sleep one begins to hallucinate. So that's probably why you see things. Get some sleep and you should be good.
>>
>>17467166
Thats what i though to.

But cant sleep. To much stress an stuff going through my head.
>>
Google transcendental meditation and do that when your mind races.
>>
>>17467134
>hallucinating due to sleep deprivation
>RP
Dumb faggot

OP that's certainly going to affect your health in a very detrimental way, go see a doc.
>>
>>17467109
>Moved to a new house
>Every night the cock mongler peers through my window
What do?
>>
>>17467109
Do you see spiders? Sleep deprivation lets you see them. Just look at corners or walls. They are everywhere.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.