[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Third eye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: images (9).jpg (39 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
39 KB, 443x332
Any tips or advice for opening the third eye? Also general third eye thread.
>>
File: 1455071919380.gif (2 MB, 252x448) Image search: [Google]
1455071919380.gif
2 MB, 252x448
Why settle 4 three?
>>
>>17467006
What is the third eye?
>>
>>17467008
Grant us eyes as you once did for the Vacuous Rom..
>>
>>17467014
If I remember correctly it is the eye of foresight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTeKP4g0a4k

http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-meditation/demystifying-yoga/kundalini-plug-into-the-source-of-creation/

Information from one with his already open. Don't trust new age retards or druggos.
>>
My third eye is Brown.
>>
>>17467028
>My third eye is Brown.

Matches your nose.
>>
I believe mine is partially opened, if not all. I hate to sound condescending because I hate acting like that, but I think I'm kind of more in tune with things going on in the world, more so than many people, including myself 4 or 5 years ago. However, being awaken isn't going to grant you magic powers....immediately anyway.
>>
>>17467006
put a bum plug init
>>
File: Hamsters.gif (2 MB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
Hamsters.gif
2 MB, 350x260
>>17467020
No you baka. Of Insight.

It's about the sight you internally see after looking from multiple points. The truth after it's been vetted by your chakras. You must be free from Fear, lust, habit, excitement, and ego expression to speak the word of truth, or God. >>17467025
If you accept only the word of your daddy, he will exploit you,
>>
>>17467006
>>17467006

I've read lots of things about the third eye, most of them contradict each other

>It let's you see incorporeal entities
>It let's you visualize imagination things overlayed with reality
>It let's you glimpse other people's thoughts and intentions
>It let's you see auras
>It can fuck your mind and make you hallucinate forever
>It can grant you insight over youself (so is indistinct from a proper meditative state in my opinion)
>It can give you amazing tripping balls states when you're relaxed
>you can access other planes through it

Any third eye anon's can choose all that apply for them?
>>
also I must post this one page guide.

According to this, by opening your third eye you're gonna fuck your life and you can never turn it off.
http://ultraculture.org/blog/2016/03/09/open-third-eye/
>>
>>17467042
That's just called being self centered and arrogant. You're not "enlightened", just a douche who is disconnected from reality.
>but muh special snowflake
>>
>>17467006

Read the book Zhuan Falun by Li Hongzhi, it has a section about the 3rd eye.
>>
>>17467619
Good source.
http://www.udumbara.net/

But the guy is dead now, so here's his teaching.
>>
Hundred percent sure that the lungs actually produce more dmt than the supposed third eye and shoddy reporting helped deify this concept amongst the members of the fringe.
>>
>>17468879
Not for sure. Its not easy to measure DMT in the pineal gland. Even harder if it has to be at a specific point when the gland does produce higher doses.
>>
>>17467006
Psychedelic substances will "open" your "third eye". But when these substances wear off, your third eye will become closed once again. However if you experience "HPPD" because of these substances, it means your third eye hasn't closed all the way (which I believe is a good thing).

Also, when I was practicing astral projection, I did succeed at "seeing" without my eyes. That experience did scare me from trying it again though.
>>
LinK wiT mE
>>
>>17467617
another anon here, I disagree. I think that different souls are on different levels of consciousnes, in other words on different stages in their soul journey, and depending on where you are you experience things differently and are more or less open to experiences outside of the norm.
>>
>>17472438
This guy is on the right track
>>
File: 1449047601125.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449047601125.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>>17467006
if you are using the chakra system (which I assume you are because you used the term "third eye") open your lower chakras first or whatever you yoga fags do.

Traditional Chinese System Master Race

You can't even compare to my Lower Dantien son.
>>
Psychedelics can be helpful, but only if you're well prepared, know what you're getting into, know how to moderate and don't abuse them.

Maybe take MDMA for starters (might cure addictions you might have or depression), then go wild. I'm gonna do DMT rather soon and I'm excited as fuck.
>>
>>17469725
"Fry your brain, it's what I do" the post.
>>
>>17473052
Listen to this guy.

In my opinion TCM is not even comparable to yoga, as yoga is just idiots trying to look for feelings and destroying their energy system in the process and TCM is pure science.
>>
>>17467006
>I have an opinion and it's based on what other people said /thread

I love you guys, but if you don't shuddap and go search it out for yourselves, you're not gonna get anywhere

meditate, take herbs, learn how to do energy work, lucid dream, do some traditional yoga, hell drink some ayahuasca if you feel inclined.

the more you do to raise your awareness the easier it will be. this has been my experience and after all what else do we have to truly confirm or deny our realities.
>>
>>17469725
no, they won't. You complete grade A retard, this is what gives /x/ a bad name
>>
>>17477187
>>17475419
I hate to not be peaceful, but both of you sound like total ignorant morons who can't even think for yourself. I'm 99.9% sure you haven't even had a psychedelic experience and yet here you are talking like you know everything. And if you are the 0.01% who has had a psychedelic experience but still thinks they way you do, then Jesus fuck you're even worse than an ignorant moron; you're just completely unworthy of anything.

I bet you get your beliefs from the shit you read because "Oh it's a book/article that has been published, it must be true/important!". Or maybe you cling on to what the majority thinks because you're too much of a pussy to go experience things yourself. Why don't you get the hell out of the stroller for once and walk for yourself.
>>
>>17467006
Work on your other Chakras first so you have the grounding for it. Don't force it prematurely.
>>
>>17475779
It isn't "pure science" but it is better than yoga.

We need to develop a modern system. We are better than ancients at pretty much everything except this so there is no reason we shouldn't be able reach greater heights with this as well.
>>
>>17468283
this helps me feel my spirit body, thanks
>>
>>17467006
the best tip o can give you is to stop asking for tips and start thinking about them and making them yourself.
>>
sorry
i'm more focused on trying to open my throat chackra
>>
>>17479306
Speak that truth mate
>>
>>17467042
I am not sure if my third eye is open or closed but I tend to see and hear things that others Do not see or hear. I am still debating weather if I am insane or ok have a 3rd eye.
>>
>>17467427
Didn't realise overlaying things was the third eye..
I can construct whole rooms visually, walk amongst it and place things.
It is very useful in the construction industry when I can take the dimensions of things just by overlaying it into my "space".
Basically my eyes remain open dilate like crazy(everything's just a blur) then my mind and vision transfers above my eyes kind of..
Its difficult to explain, I use to create really vivid war movies in this "space" to entertain myself.
I just thought it stemmed from having a wild imagination as a kid.
Sorta how many of us imagined a bike/skateboard/free runner running alongside our parents cars.
It just sort of evolved to sort my needs as I grew older.
>>
File: 1456295614237.jpg (85 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
1456295614237.jpg
85 KB, 528x492
>>17467006
1/4 oz of fresh juicy psilocybin mushrooms in a dark apartment alone for a night.

do it. be not afraid
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.