[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ asking if anyone has had experiences with shadow people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 176x227) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 176x227
Hey /x/ asking if anyone has had experiences with shadow people / shadow entities. Was wondering what you could tell me about them and how to protect yourself.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: 20160124_055307.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160124_055307.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
I've had lots of experiences. Shadow people in my eyes are just ghosts that haven't fully manifested but are still attempting to scare you. Since they feed off fear and would manifest further if you fed into them, my best advice is to ignore them.

My experience last night for instance.
>Be me
>Thirsty as shit
>Gonna grab a root beer and head back upstairs to sleep
>Heading up the stairs I see a shadow in the living room
>Just sitting on the recliner
>Don't feel scared so I wave
>It waves back
>Go into my room and look back
>He's at the end of the hallway, peeking out from behind the corner
>Smile at it, and close the door
>Piss self

I also had shadow customers at Hardee's when I used to work there but they were shitheads.
>>
>>17466987
they dnt rly do much but if they invading ur space just blast them with light balls
>>
>>17466987

Well as long as your not schizophrenic you should be OK, they only appear to crazy people or liars

>>17467030

Case in point. Subject is either schizophrenic, or a a liar.
>>
boimp
>>
One time I was asked to get some Gatorade at our kitchen I was about 6....maybe anyways I saw the shadow dude behind me so I told my parents and my cousin who was living with us at that time BTW she said she saw it too when she was making juice. I really don't know how to get rid of them or to protect myself from them tho...
>>
>>17467147
Come on, that doesn't make you right about a single thing.
>>
True story that happened to me a few years back.

>Be me.
>About to sleep, made bed, lay down and pull blanket over me.
>Blanket is suddenly pulled away from me. No one else in room, live alone. Pull blanket back in.
>Blanket pulled off again. I look around and listen for any noises like footsteps or something of that nature, nothing. Pull blanket back in.
>Blanket gets pulled off again BUT this time I already had my hands gripped to the top before hand. Honest toe God, swear on my life. Me holding one end and a transparently shadowy humanoid figure holding the other end.
>Literally in a tug of war with a ... I don't even know. Their end has a pulled grip with the blanket scrunched like hands holding onto it.
>I don't want it to think I'm scared so I give up and yell "fine, take it" and layer down with no blanket to sleep.
>I felt the other end of the blanket finally fall softly to my feet.

I was really scared beyond shitless but went to sleep pretending like IDGAF.
>>
>>17466987
Nice stories guys heres a video of a supposed shadow man. Op was asleep but i am here now. Now with the shadow people feesing off fear and ghost and shadow people being the obly thing that scares me. im fucked right. I feel like im being watched in my room.
Shadow Person (caught on tape) - YouTube
>>
>>17467288
Got any evidence that thier spirits or mainly lower vibrational entities. I feel they are lost. Or for some reason im able to pick up on the low negative energies.
>>
>>17466987

One lives in my house. I don't bug it, and it doesn't bug me.
>>
I happen to see them from time to time. One always appears on the road I use to get home for few seconde, tried to photo it but failed horribly. I saw one dashing trough my wall yesterday At evening, too.
However I remember when I was young, like 10 or sth, when I didnt have any friends and situation at home was shitty I would happen to see them more often, and treat them as my friends, talking to them etc.
>>
>>17468206
OP here is there anyway of contacting them. I feel a presence in my house yet to see or hear anything. Want to know how to comunicate with what ever is constantly watching me.
>>
>>17468271
Leave them a note or just man up and talk to them.
>>
>>17468281
Would a drop of blood o. The note help. They will know exactly who I am.
>>
>>17468297
They'll probably watch you write it and wonder why the fuck you don't just talk to them, idiot.
>>
>>17468309
OP is going to wash his balls. Maybe we will make contact.
>>
>>17466987
I was haunted by a shadow man for years, they are the bottom feeders of the paranormal world that feed on fear and tend to appear to people that are emotionally unstable and/or going through a hard time, they also dash and disappear into the nearest wall when spotted (in my case anyway) and I was afraid so much because of the visits every night they became more solid and closer to my bed at night. It got to the point where one was at the bottom of my bed and I jumped up right on my bed because I felt something was there and it had a multicolored outline and when I seen seen the shadow man he imploded on itself. As time went on I learned to overcome my fear and they rarely visit now.
>>
>>17468271
I don't think they are able to make speech, and if they are, they probably don't want to anyway. They'd probably hear anything you say to them, but would leave you without reply. Consider using oujia board to conact them - it actually works sometimes. Other way is probably telepathy, but its only something I suspect.
>>
>be me
>Just gave birth about 2 weeks ago
>baby sleeps in the same room in her own crib across the room
>go to bed as I usually do
>fall fast asleep and immediately start having nightmare
>dream that I get into the shower
>water is running, bathroom gets foggy fast
>everything around me starts to rust and the lights get dim
>I hear a someone screaming my name
>I run out of bathroom, into my room
>door is wide open
>I see this fucking tall shadow of a man
>I wake up immediately
>look infront of me and see the tall shadow person
>look across the room and see another one standing next to baby crib
>I start screaming and husband gets up and turned the light on

I always see these things but that time it scared me shitless enough to sleep with a night light every night. After that night it kept happening more often. btw I live with my in laws right now. So it's the 2 parents 2 sisters, husband, baby, and I.

>fast forward 3 days
>3am, lamp is on and the room is well lit
>I lay wide awake playing on my phone
>I hear my bedroom door open
>thinks it's sis in law about to come in as she usually gets home from drinking at that time
>she always drunk talks to me at that time and plays with baby
>the door just creeks open
>no one comes in
>???
> someone behind the door asks Me if I'm going to work
>I didn't recognize their voice though, but I replied "yeah, why?"
>no one answers, door stays open
>a sudden feeling of terror creeps over me
>I can't move my body
>I can't speak
>I can only move my eyes
> I guess I must have fallen asleep that way
>wake up in the morning
>I ask mother in law why she was up so late and why she wanted to know if I was going to work
>looks at me like I'm crazy
>ask the 2 sis in laws and they didn't know what I was going on about

But honestly I left that alone. What do you call that paralyzingly thing if you're not sleeping?
>>
I used to have a real bad problem with shadows when I was younger. I could never call them "people" because I never saw a definite shape. Like something always just side stepping me.

I grew up in a neighborhood with very few kids my age so I played on my own a lot. Either a near by pond, the edge of wooded areas, or the railroad tracks.

Everything would be fine for awhile then I'd start seeing things move very quickly in my peripheral vision. I could only pass it off as a bird or something so many times before something would conclude my fears.

I.E. sticks snapping behind me or the immense feeling of dread that would overcome me. I'd have an anxiety attack almost, I could not shake the fear that something was constantly right behind me no matter how quickly I turned.

I'd race home so exhausted I'd vomit, only to catch them in my room later that night.

I got to a point when I saw them to simply ignore it and not give any reaction to it and it stopped happening.
>>
>>17469905
>fast forward a few days
>got a little ass night light cause husband bitched about sleeping with lamp on
>room was barely lit
>everything casts big shadows from shitty fucking night light
>I'm paranoid as fuck and being a lil bitch
>anyway
>I fell asleep after a while of just lying there
>I'm watching myself through someone else's eyes. They're on the ceiling I guess
>same room, same lighting
>I still can see through my eyes from where I'm at on my bed though
>look both ways and my husband is not next to me
>from the other persons eyes I see this shadow figure hiding in a corner on the other side of the bed
>I ask "kev?"
> I wake up to a loud aggressive whisper in my ear
>"I AM NOT KEVIN"
>I got up so fast to turn on the light, that the turds almost slipped out of my asshole
I rarely sleep with the light off now, when I do it's cause I think I can do it, but I never can make it through an entire night with the light off. I either stay up till the sun comes up or leave the lamp on.
>>
>>17466987
idk if this would even count but i had an experience with a dark, shadowy figure holding me down in my sleep. i believe people call it sleep paralysis or something like that. not too sure. but i will never forget that night. it felt so real. what happened was i fell asleep on the living room couch at my old house. this happened in high school btw. anyways i was fast asleep but wasnt all the way asleep. probably about 85-90% asleep. as im starting to sleep i suddenly couldnt move anymore. remember i was still barely aware of things so i started to try my best to move but i couldnt. i literally couldnt move a muscle. then my ceiling fan started getting loud. like my hearing was getting drastically increased. i start to panic and fight for my life to move but i was completely helpless. so i just gave up on trying to get up and move. instead i focused all my energy on opening my eyes. which was incredibly hard. but when i opened them i honestly never been more afraid in my life. what i saw was a dark shadowy figure standing over me. i couldnt make out the face but it was pretty big. so i tried my best to open my eyes further so i can make out whats in front of me. what was holding me down. finally i got my eyes open all the way and i was so shocked. it was my damn neighbor Jerome robbing me. son of a bitch. damn niggers these days. they took everything. my xbox360, my flat screen, and my phones. fucked up day that was.
>>
>>17469979
I always see the shadow people from the corner of my eyes, they have always been there for as long as I can remember. I never really been scared of them until after I gave birth, when they kind of seem to be stalking my daughter. Before I gave birth though maybe a month before? Weird shit started happening to my husband and I.
The shadow figures seemed to be watching me more than usual, I guess that's when I really noticed them more...
>I remember the day my cat went missing, that's when the weird shit started
>that night she must have ran away.
>my husband and I were both awake, everyone was asleep and we were in a room in the basement sleeping.
>outside of that room the floors are concrete kind of
>hear a sound of a like a penny dropping on the floor right outside the room
>like a "ping" sound
>that's fucking strange cause there ain't shit in the basement
>get up and look, we thought it was the cat
>cat is no where to be found, we can't find the source of the sound
>fuck it
>go back to bed
>fall asleep
>wake up, can't move, can't speak
>sleep paralysis I guess
>I hear someone walking down the basement steps slowly and I start to panick
>I can move again and call out for my husband
>no answer
>get up and look, it's fucking dark and there's no one there.

Well after that I complained to my father in law that his house is fucking haunted and he should bless the house. He got me this red yarn thing, he said some sort of weird chant while cupping the red yarn bracelet shit and then he put it around my wrist. Weird shit stopped happening until I lost the crap.
Also you know what? Remember the thing I said bout weird shadow people shit stalking my baby ? Well like a week before that started happening we went to a Buddhist temple where the monks did this big ceremony thing, they were chanting for hours and what not. They supposedly were praying to their dead family members, But to me it seemed like evil spirits were listening too and somehow followed us
>>
OP:Any one have any pictures? Or have talked to them. Will a Ouija board help? Im going to test some shit.
>>
>>17467030
>shadow customers
Fuck anon it's 2016, were you raised in Alabama?
African americans bro
>>
>>17466987
Anyone get a horrible feeling sensation sometimes that there's someone or something behind you?
Sometimes I get an almost debilitating cold feeling that there's something behind me watching.
It only happens in certain places, not everywhere.

Recent time:
>on couch at buddies old farm house
>watching tv hangin out waiting for him to get back with beer
>get the horrible feeling
>omg please no
>see black shadow moving out of corner of left eye
>turn to look its gone
>goosebumps and dread fall over me immediately
>am Catholic, believe in Demons
>get spoobed out

Of course I'm not saying I'm psychic or some bullshit it could well be in my imagination, but it's been happening to me ever since I can remember.
>>
>>17470049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmbpOucNVn4
>>
I personally think they're demons because I saw one and it was darker than the darkest thing at night and stood at a crooked posture.
>>
>>17470195
Ever thought of trying to bind it.
>>
>>17469953
Just like I said before, I used to see them alot when I was young and without friends. But in my case they really didn't frighten me, and they were around me so often I soon started considering myself one of them(was like 10 back then tho). I kinda enjoyed their presence and even now I sometimes wish they appeared more often to me. I do see how they can make people paranoid though.
>>17470164
Yes, ouija board can help you to contact them, but isn't working everytime. You can as well contact something that isnt a shadow and only slaims to be one. Its best to use it in the dark, with candles or weak light directed in a way so you can only see pitch black before you while seeing the board clear enough(it takes some time to set it up this way but there is the biggest chance of contacting them this way)
>>17470205
Shadows are NOT demons. They mostly really don't mean harm for the harm itself, though they completely lack empathy and often dont realize they are doing something wrong to people. Binding them would be just cruelty, and shouldnt be executed unless completely necessary.
>>
Interesting note:

When I was I college I was overworked, depressed and sleep deprived. I went to a doctor for some help. One of the things he did was examine my eyes, and asked me the most fucking weird question that could never fully comprehend:

"Do you see shadows? In the shape of puddles on the ground, or sometimes people in the corner of your eyes following you?"

I shit you not, a medical professional, not a psychiatrist, brought this up randomly, and I said no, because I didn't want to be labeled as batshit crazy. I have seen them, not in years now at least... And not enough to make a huge deal of it when he asked. I asked him why, and he informed me that he had a theory that people with certian chemical imbalances, (many associated with stress, fear, depression, overworked adrenal glands etc) often have similar visual hallucinations in his experience. Idk if he was fucking with me, but it seems that if these things feed off negative energy, some sort of open minded professional would start making a connection. Although he insisted they were a product of the chemical imbalance and not something feeding off an imbalanced person
>>
>>17470098
Naw, with the chanting, there's always the other side of spirits near the area. The chanting and stuff upsets them because it hurts them I guess. I think you literally need a priest to come by and bless/exorcise the house. Either get the priest or get a medium to check out the home, or you can get the medium and a priest. I'm not ruling out the possibility that you are the one possessed. Since you seem to be the only one who can see them, from what I've seen you post. Anyway, get the medium or the priest, or both.
>>
>>17470583
Getting a medium could be a better idea. First, its unknown what are they exactly dealing with. If it's actually a shadow - they dont give a shit about priests, and since that entity seems already pissed, it might piss it off even more. Second, medium might bring more peaceful solution to both sides. Its hard to find a good medium though.
>>
>>17470571
My mom seen shadows and a doctor diagnosed her with a detached cornea from a small stroke.
>>
>>17466987
the only time i've ever seen a shadow person was when I was pulling an all nighter when I was a teenager and I was watching tv at the same time. I think it has a lot to do with sleep deprivation where you mind slips into a split second of dream like state while being fully awake and you see that shit. it darted across from one end of the hall to another and I was frightened by its presence.
>>
>>17467147
Funny how this "liar" shill only appears in shadow person threads.
>>
Does anyone here has any recordings or photos of shadow people? Any will do.
>>
When i came home today, the first thing i wanted to do was litting the candle(i do that for no reason). I had very hard time lighting matches, since none wanted to burn. I keep my candles on my windowsill, so when i got annoyed i took a deep breath and looked a little bit above. And instead of seeing my room in the reflection i saw shadow figure right behind me. Since it was not my first encounter of shadow person, I greeted it and it quickly dashed towards the wall, and then ran away. After that matches would lit instantly.
So i guess shadows have something against fire? It could be notable.
>>
>>17470098
It's called sleep paralysis. Stop sleeping on your back and the whole ordeal will end I promise. Seriously. If you believe in enchanted yarn you might as well try this huh
>>
>>17471847
They want "energy" which we would call dread, fear, and anxiety. You not reacting negatively and by putting stock in the idea that a lit candle can defend you usurped whatever energy it still contained
>>
>>17470711

No, I call out all sorts of liars on /x/, all over the place. Unfortunately, instead of approaching paranormal phenomenon from a rational, skeptical perspective, everyone on here wants to rp. I hate that shit, barely any of the threads are worth reading anymore these days because they're so full of bullshit.
>>
>>17467269

You're right about that, but we both know that anon is either full of shit or mentally disturbed.
>>
File: Capture101.png (155 KB, 360x315) Image search: [Google]
Capture101.png
155 KB, 360x315
>>17470175
Top kek my friend
>>
>>17473303
I do not use candles to defend myself, but for another unrelated reason. These dont make me feel safer anyhow.
>>
Saw a shadow in a mirror once. That's the only time. Strange thing was it felt like it was only in the mirror, not being reflected but actually a part of the mirror. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17474287
I heard shadow people are often seen in the mirrors, but I never saw one this way.
>>
>>174742873
I used to have a mirror attached to my wardrobe when I was 8 - 14 years old. It was probably my sleep-deprived state but on a couple of occasions I've woken up and seen limbs or silhouettes in it.

Last time I ever saw one happen:
>Wake up in the very early morning
>Flip around so I'm face up looking at the ceiling
>Mirror across the room catches my eye, think I see movement
>Spot a pair of pale white hands cupped together as if it were scooping water
>Call out to dad
>It floats upwards and fades away

Ended up covering that shit in posters, never had an issue since
>>
>be me house sitting best friend's house while his family way away about 3-4 years ago
>I've known my bro and his family since kindergarten, pretty much one of the family
>been to his house slept over countless times, nothing spooky to report or anything paranormal worth reporting about from the past, however their house is turn of the century
>until this one night I'm alone house sitting
>sleeping in basement, there's a half window that was creeping light into the room
>roll over so I'm facing the wall, away from the light
>fucking full figure shadow man walks across from one side of the wall to the other
>instantly turn around, call out "Anon?"
>no reply, no footsteps heard anywhere but creeping feeling I'm still being watched
>roll over toward wall again because fuckit I'm tired its like 2:30am was probably just a dream
>FUCKING FLASH OF A FIGURE WAVING
>Frozen in fear, but quietly close eyes, ignore events of the night
>In the morning I call bro, ask about any shadow guys lurking his place, fucking looks at me like a madman
>never saw bro again
>>
Ive seen them once on mushrooms ive heard others report seeing them on shrooms as well Ive heard of people seeing them when they drink alcohol and when being very sleepy and things like that so ome could speculate that either its a common occurance that has to do with brain chemistry but it is just in your head or are they really there ?
>>
File: ghost-caught-on-camera.jpg (285 KB, 1500x927) Image search: [Google]
ghost-caught-on-camera.jpg
285 KB, 1500x927
I dont know if this is a shadow person or an actual ghost ? but I took this picture recently. When I got home this figure was in the shot but it wasnt there when I took it.
You can clearly see the cows are focusing on the shadow person and I remember they were acting really strange at the time and there was a really eerie sensation for some reason. It left me kind of spooked from going near that area for a while
>>
>>17467288
Holy shit reminds me of what happened to a blanket my dad got from goodwill
>dad buys nice big comfy blanket from goodwill
>parents use it after washing it about a week later
>dad is usually a skeptic when it comes to ghost and stuff but he was about to pee when this happened
>they sleep with the door locked, and mom was asleep next to him
>dad is awake now and still lying down
>blanket gets pulled up and away from them
>he tugs back and it drops
>scares him shitless and gets a different blanket from the closer
>donate the blanket back the next day
>>
>be me yesterday, getting ready to sleep
>lights already out, getting comfy in my bed
>too early for pre sleep hallucinations, just mentioning so you won't say it's "muh sleep paralysis"
>suddenly a realization
>I can't see anything before me
>Room bright enough to see everything even right after lights go down, so something wrong
>trying to focus on what is before me, suddenly it moves and flies towards the wall
>Literally stays there until i fall asleep, but gone in the morning
>tried to photo but my phone camera is shit
>>
>>17474764
Looks more like a regular ghost. Notice the aura of light around it.
>>
>>17469905
>just gave birth 2 weeks ago
Get checked by your doctor, there's a dangerous condition where after a woman gives birth she hallucinates which is a side effect of said condition.
>>
>>17474801
Thats what I thought too, as far as i know shadow people usually suck the light into them rather than
emit light but I wasnt sure if it was some kind of new type or a hybrid
>>
I saw a floating yellow orb light with my cousins when I was a kid at their house, and heard scratching everywhere in the bathroom while pissing. As well as groaning from the room I saw the orb in. I moved my hand in front/back of orb to see if it was a reflection of some type... But nah.
Thought it was a ghost, tried to telepathy with it. Failed. It followed me back home to Oregon possibly as I heard foot steps in the hall all night and then I left.
Idk. Not Rping. Only experience I've had that reinforced a belief in paranormal, but never found a solid non-schizo explanation.
>>
>>17474812
No, even the name "shadow people" should be enough for you to realize they are literally opposite of light and theres no way one can glow.
>>
What if shadow ppl are like mini black holes of some kind?
What would orbs be?
>>
This is my first experience with either a shadow person or something demonic.
This event happened over a year ago and i git the courage now to right out the entire thing in detail. I am a boy who has had no history with drugs or alcohol and i have not been diagnosed or tested for schizophrenia. I do have a history with depression and anxiety and at the time my depression was worse for a multitude of reason. So, I had just gone to bed around 10 o clock after a regular day of school and soccer practice and i was having a bit of trouble sleeping, i didnt think anything of it at the moment so i decided to turn my music on and listen to that since it helps sometimes. It mustve been about an hour before i began to doze off. Before i could fall asleep i began to get colder and colder in my room and i started to feel worse about things and my mood got worse, i had no idea what was going on so i thought i sit up and turn my phone on a browse facebook. As i sat up i saw it, it mustve been at least 7 feet tall because it reached my ceiling. It was humanoide but very skinny. With long arms that had long fingers jutting out of the hands. It was entirely black and darker than my room which had almost no light in it at the time. Its head was normal but the eyes are something i will never forget. They were like what black holes would look like, it was as if all the light from my room wasnt able to escape them, just staring into them made me feel more hopeless and alone than i ever had before. As i stared at this thing every ounce of happiness i had left just left my body, every reason to live was gone and i couldnt do anything about it. I just sat there and all i could do was that. It mustve been an hour or at least thats how long it felt to sit there. Eventually when i brought up enough courage to stand up i did and as soon as i did it disappeared into my wall and i broke down. I didnt sleep that night and the next day i told my friend who didnt believeme
>>
>>17474827
mini stars?
>>
With the sleep paralysis I've only gotten it when I astral project is it possible that people are projecting without knowing.
Saw a huge goat friend (satyr) last time he was nice.
>17469905
It's cause there attached to your child. And like you.
>>17470164
It helps...
>>17474287
That's dangerous Stuff... Mirror magic.
Be careful op
>>
>>17474827
I'm not entirely sure what back holes exactly are since it's not my domain, but i'm pretty sure these don't work this way.
>>
Anybody else ever experienced floating orbs before either? What color? Any ideas what it's about?
>>
>>17474849
black or "colorless". I think this might be related to shadow people, especially the black, shadowy ones, but idk about the colorless ones.
>>
Well what if shadow ppl are the spiritual manifestation of the black holes devouring every Galaxy, or every life and existence in general?
>>
>>17474827
Ive experienced sometjing similar and its demonic if its like a black hole. Thats just me
>>
>>17474849
The colors are the feeling they want to communicate think aura colors and take the ghost conversation from there.
>>
What if your own shadow is like the dead version of you, waiting to come back alive when you die? Idk
What if shadow ppl are spirit workers, there to scare you into developing a spiritual strength and preparation for the next dimension?
>>
Idk why a yellow light would appear to me and groan and scratch shit around me/ pace back n fourth in my hallway. Idk. Thought gold was some kinda brilliance color
>>
>>17466987
you may think this is fake but its not

>9-10 yrs old
>get tucked in
>have a walk in closet. always see the same shadowy all black almost static figure sticking out of it
>scared shitless
>always call for my mom
>my mom dies
>shadow comes the next time
>keep in mind, this is 2001
>tells me im a big guy, for him
>don't get it
>2012 comes around
>scared shitless
>he shows up again when im 22
>"spiderman will be played by a nigger in the movie after civil war"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>17474882
Wat
>>
>>17474878
yeah, unfortunately the colors of orbs don't necessarily always indicate the wholesomeness or otherwise of their natures. just like a wasp can with iridescent wings and a bright beautiful yellow abdomen can come and sting you.
>>
>>17469905
>>17469979
>>17470098

You are a potential danger to your child. Have yourself committed for psychological evaluation for paranoia and hallucinations
>>
>>17474871
My own theory is that shadow people are deceased who refused to pass to the "other side" for some reason.
>>
>>17474764

Haha what this is fake as fuck who the hell falls for this shit?
>>
>>17474912
It has minimal photo editing believe it or not, im thinking there probably a portal around there letting them come and go
Seems to be harmless though luckily its not a shadow entity but I might have some photos of some from when I went into an old abandend hotel ill dig them out one day
>>
>>17474947
>luckily
Shadow entities are not confirmed dangerous.
>>
>>17474908
post partum psychoses , things that seemed nothing/minimal stress before can become extreme and cause a full on psychotic break.
idk personally, but do know about PMDD, another hormonal related crazy-making thing, all thanks to fucking hormonal kak.
you are right, anon, the other anon who has posted should get an appt. with her doc, just to make sure she's alright.
>>
>>17474989
you south african by any chance?
>>
>>17473510
And yet here you are still shitposting
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 236x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 236x587
Bumping with demon killing dagger
>>
>>17476289
Is that yours?
Also shadows =/= demons.
>>
>>17476339
I wish it were mine, but there must be a way to kill everything that manifests itself in this temporal dimension
>>
>>17476363
Why would you kill shadows though? Im not saying that there are no ways of killing them, but for what purpose?
>>
>group of 3 in an old train station just outside of town
>just hanging out, drinking some beer we bribed a hobo for
>sat for maybe 45 minutes in a line against the wall all looking same direction
>i noticed a dark figure/mist like thing half fly/leap off somewhere from the ceiling
> it immediately takes a few big strides and goes through a wall
it looked big, but it was hard to tell. it was dark inside, and this thing simply appeared blacker than black
>other 2 say something like "oh shit" or "what the fuck" ect.
>i calmly say "so you saw that thing too huh?"
>they respond "the shadow thing over there??"
>yep. so are we done with this here now?
>"im pretty sure we are"
>ok then
>leave

this was about a decade ago. place was pretty secluded, no idea what the hell it was.
gave me chills like ive never had before though. we just stood up, walked maybe 30 feet to the car, drove away and never went back.
>>
>>17470571
I have a similar theory. I always see black shadows in the corner of my vision that disappear when I focus on it, when I'm very stressed out or really sad.
Though recently the shadows have been white, which is kind of strange.
>>
>>17469780
>>17468206

Hi hallie lol
>>
>>17466987
I saw one when I was a child. I was sleeping and woke up in the middle of the night. I sat up on my bed confused, groggy. Turned to look at the time and saw a shadow. Seemed like it was reaching for something on the shelf. Silhouette reminded me for some reason. Didn't feel afraid, probably because I was still groggy and when right back to sleep.
>>
>>17477255
*reminded me of myself

*went right back to sleep
>>
i've only talked about this a few times because even thinking about it still unnerves me. this was about 13 years ago house sitting for my grandmother. i was 18 at the time and its not really all that scary of a story but was something weird as fuck to experience
>be late at night, browsing random sites and chatting with my gf on msn
>about 2 A.M. head up to bed.
>walk through dining room and just suddenly stop, not completely sure why
>eyes focus in the relative dark, there are some streetlights filtering through the window i'm facing towards so its not pitch black
>eyes focus a bit and about 3 or 4 feet in front of me (just out of arms reach or so) i see a perfect shadow of a person standing in the middle of the room
>step to the side and strafe by it, never taking my eyes off of it
>completely 3 dimensional
>back through the kitchen and towards the stairs
>as soon as i get to the stairs i walk up like nothing even happened
>get up in the bedroom, lock the door, fall asleep

i still wonder what would have happened if i touched it.
>>
>>17474908
If they wanted to do something they would have done something already. Shit happened so often that I began no giving a shit anymore. This happened almost 2 years ago, I stopped paying attention to those things and they went away. Also why would I throw myself in a crazy house? That shit will really make you crazy if you already aren't! Fucks wrong with you, m8? Also it wasn't just me who these things were happening to, I think it's this fucking house. I grew up Christian and these people are Buddhist. The energy around them is really different, they have an altar in their house and they pray to their dead. Idk much about their spirituality or religion but it seems like every time they do ceremonies like that, weird shit happens. It's like they invite them in. I already told them don't bring my daughter to those temples or ceremonies. Fuck that
>>
>>17477312

Religion has nothing to do with it. Energies, in the context to which you apply the term, are bullshit.

All religions are false. Shadow people are false. You are mentally disturbed.
>>
>>17474947

So much role-playing today
>>
>>17474989

Thank you for being the only other rational person on /x/ anon.
>>
>>17477193
Who's hallie
>>
>>17479625
deez nuts
>>
File: 16930.jpg (31 KB, 450x572) Image search: [Google]
16930.jpg
31 KB, 450x572
i'm getting a bit tired of being constantly touched in wierd spots minute after minute, hour after hour, week after week, month after month...

How do i make it stop?

Do i just ignore them on all "sensory" levels?
>>
I saw them a lot when I was kid, not sure if they were real or just imagination but it definitely felt real at the time. I remember them looming over me by my bed, with their arms nonchalantly hanging at their sides and their heads kind of slouched down. They always stood like that, it's burnt into my mind by now. There was usually only one at a time, but sometimes another one would stand further away, in the same stance.

As for how I dealt with them, I used to cover myself in blankets and leap towards the light switch, after I turned on the lights they'd be gone for the night. After a few years they stopped coming.
>>
>>17469905
Sony worry about it. If you only see and hear these things when you are in sleep paralysis, it's never real. Just hallucinations.

And sleep paralysis can sometimes really mese with you so badly. You literaly sleep in your bed, but you feel yourself walking around the house, you hear voices that are not real, and you always have this feeling that you are vibrating- sometimes you feel like you are a motorsaw and the vibrating can cause you pain. Yet, when you realize, that you are dreaming( I dont think it's astral projection because it is not vivid) you Wake up in your bed, unable to move and you feel a strong presence. The best idea is to just keep your eyes closed, but if having your eyes open makes you feel safer do so, but expect something scary floating or standing in your room, but if you don't break eye contact, it dissapears almost immediately and when it does, I always know that it is not real- it is Me just waking up at the Wrong time of my sleep cycle and it caused sleep paralysis, and every time I hallucinate I Am paralysed- to me this just proves that what I'm seeing is just in my head.

The moment you embrace sleep paralysis as positive experience it stops happening to you. So embrace it As your mind playing tricks on you and Nothing else.
>>
>>17481547
It's really hard to write this from a phone though
>>
>>17470049
Realized this was fake when you said that you struggled to open your eyes during sleep paralysis
>>
>>17472708
Finaly someone says something that makes sense
>>
>>17477333
So if someone can see shadow people, they are mentaly disturbed? Or did you say that cause she related her experience to something unrelated. Honestly, it was only sleep paralysis Mesings with her
>>
>>17469979
If you turn off all lights THERE ARE NO SHADOWS!! HA! jkjk fuck that! Move out!
>>
>>17466987
bump
>>
File: doudare.png (593 KB, 1146x667) Image search: [Google]
doudare.png
593 KB, 1146x667
No such thing

wow you are mentally ill i reckon you should see some help.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING FAGGOTS.
>>
>>17466987
Two explanations for 'shadow people':
1. Visual hallucinations, your pick on what the cause is
2. Spooky ghosts with nowhere to go

Most of you are schizophrenics so #1 definitely
>>
>>17466987
>>17482449
This is it anon. I remember seeing a tall shadow person in one of my old houses, albeit that house had some doll heads hidden behind shrubs. It was just irrational fear and visual hallucination. Nothing else happened besides that.
>>
>>17467030

>Thirsty as shit
>Gonna grab a root beer

That's going to make you more thirsty you ignorant nigger.
>>
>>17466987
I had my first paranormalish encounter last night.

>Be me, 2 in the morning, walking to bed
>Go through dark as fuck living room - couch is facing doorway
>as I walk into the living room, see something in the darkness, looks like a black head
>see it snap to me as I walk in
>My body tenses up instantly in fear and I saw
"Whaat the fuck!?"
>Turn on my heels and get the fuck out of there
>Feel a very bad vibe from that side of the house for a few minutes, before I can finally go back in with a flashlight(and my 9m)
>Everything fine after that

What in the fuck was it?
>>
>>17466987
>>17466987
they are called african americans or poc, you racist piece of shit check your privilege shitlord
>>
>>17482826
>that house had some doll heads hidden behind shrubs
Whoever did that is spookier than a shadow person
>>
see the buggers all the time scare the shit outta me
>>
>>17482449
There are videos and photos of shadow people, and its impossible for 100% of them to be fake, so even though in most cases it's hallucinations, I still belive ACTUAL shadow people to be
>2. Spooky ghosts with nowhere to go
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.