[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything true about this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 800x1200
is there anything true about this movie?
>>
It is based on true events so I would assume so.
>>
>>17466335
So where are all the footage?
>>
>>17466508
in the movie
>>
>>17466570
It's not real though.
>>
>>17466331

Whatshername's career isn't much to brag about.
>>
>>17466335
No, they faked that to draw attention.
>>
Everything about this film including the story is fictional, it's been proven that it is indeed not based on true events.
>>
They lied to the viewers.

The only truth and real thing about it is how bad it is.
>>
>>17466627
That's not entirely true. There are unsolved disappearances in Nome. They made everything else up around that.
>>
File: IRIS_IAC80_DLopez900c.jpg (127 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
IRIS_IAC80_DLopez900c.jpg
127 KB, 900x700
The 4th Kind is a cool film, but it is NOT about UFO aliens.

SPOILER ALERT

-- don't read if you don't want to know the plot--

SPOILER ALERT

An already loopy female psychologist wakes up to find her husband has committed suicide at her bedside. She can't accept this and in denial deludes herself into thinking aliens came in and killed him. But she does not stop here. To even further back up her delusions she abuses her position and hypnotizes her patients into believing they too are being visited by aliens. Problem is her meddling with the patients brains is driving them insane and they are doing what her husband did, committing suicide. Also keep in mind the Sumerian language is made up of mostly two letter syllables, a consonant followed by a vowel. Babbling out any string of consonant & vowels long enough is going to occasionally make a Sumerian word. "Ne Su To Bi" probably means -something- in Sumerian. It's not because a demon hasn't mastered English over the last 4000 years, it's just that it's easy to make up sounds that sound Sumerian. <sigh> Some one always brings up, "Hey the cop watching the house saw a UFO". No he didn't watch it again. He is spacing out, hears a sound and then WHOA a dark shape that could be anything floats by in the sky. WHILE the cop is doing all this the crazy lady disposes of her daughter, chilling.
>>
>>17467138
No there were aliens, peoples mouths don't open that wide for any kind of hypnosis, that happened more then once also the video tapes would screw up when the aliens would appear. And people can't levitate no mater how crazy they are the guy floated off the bed for Christ sakes. The movie IS about aliens.
>>
who the fuck were the first 2 kinds?!?!?
im scared shitless of ayys, now theres 2 more kinds??
>>
There are some actual names in the movie that are real, like Nome and Alaska. Those are real places
>>
>>17467936
Prove it you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1455846480770.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455846480770.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>17467965
>>
When it first got out this movie freaked a lot of people out, one being a close friend of mine who allegedly got into a mini depression/panic state after watching the movie. His girlfriend called him while he was with me because she couldn't sleep after seeing the movie (we were all in our early twenties). To me it was so blatantly fake I found it hardly scary.
>>
>>17467897
A male and a female
>>
>>17466331
There were disappearances in Nome, but those can almost always be accredited to retards getting drunk in the Winter and wondering off into the woods.
>>
>>17468823
Yeah, I was like 28 when it came out and I never understood how it had so many people convinced, it's so obviously fake. I guess it was that generation's Blair Witch Project.
>>
>>17466331
I honestly didn't make it past the part where the actress, while completely fuckable, explained the role she was portraying. It took me out of the mood so quickly I had to turn it off.
>>
Yes, what is true is that alien shits are abducting people and ruining their lives!

This movie tells the truth even if the story is fictional unlike some other films where aliens are nice and want to help us LOL
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.