[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reality is creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1448430658880.jpg (766 KB, 4608x3072) Image search: [Google]
1448430658880.jpg
766 KB, 4608x3072
reality is creepy/terrifying/amazing

You know that feeling we have sometimes, when you are aware of the "Real" where we exist and just think "wtf is all that?". I mean, all of this, this is some weird shit. We try to hide this feeling by living our daily lives as if everything was safe and well known, but when you realize no one really knows what we are doing here or even what we are, there is something spoopy about that. At this moment, words are not enough to describe anything, feelings don't even matter anymore, time and space are secondary things, there's only a huge "mistery of light" involving your existence that makes everything wonderful and full of meaning, but you still don't understand anything and are afraid of the simplest/most common things like your own hands.

I know this may sound kinda childish or primitive, but I still think this realization is the most important thing in life.
>>
>>17465748

It's weird, like some kind of huge blind spot built into the human mind...

Which is why everybody is ignoring your post and going about with their daily life as if they never read it.
Or maybe they really didn't read it.
>>
I know what you mean. I kinda started coming here because of my partner(not that anyone here really helped with anything, this board is abysmal). There was always something weird about him but i think it was when i saw his eyes glow one night that i finally freaked the fuck out internally. apparently it's this thing called tapetum lucidum humans aren't supposed to have. then i realised it's fucking odd he eats three blue rare steaks for lunch(i mean come on, who the fuck eats blue rare steak. even pretentious asshols eat it rare) without geting fat and that he's just...a creepy asshole generally. his fitness tests are consistently at the top of the department and i've never seen him so much as jog. and he always knows when people are lying, it's the kind of thing you could believe in a tv show but not in real life..
>>
>>17465748
I disagree with what you say about "feelings don't matter anymore."

People put very little value into feelings. Feelings are useless in a job market. However, feelings are what allow you to feel that awareness of "reality." People who subdue their feelings only notice "reality" sometimes, whereas those who choose to listen to their emotions experience "reality" in a much fuller way.
>>
File: inigo.png (42 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
inigo.png
42 KB, 160x160
>>17465886
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: kek.png (80 KB, 1318x416) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
80 KB, 1318x416
>>
>>17466127
fef
>>
>>17465748
Welcome to my reality. I've had to struggle with that realization for three whole years now.
>>
>>17465748
>and are afraid of the simplest/most common things like your own hands
wtf
no, I love my hands, they're great. I mean, sure, I don't understand them, but they're GOOD. They make me feel nice when I masturbate. They feed me. They help me play games. Why would I fear something that is so nice to me? I know I'm just nitpicking on a tiny part of your post, and I'm sorry for that, but it really stood out to me and I had to say something about it.
>>
File: 1457075485657.jpg (67 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457075485657.jpg
67 KB, 766x1024
It is creepy indeed. Reality and sobriety are their own drugs in and of themselves
>>
File: 79c.gif (516 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
79c.gif
516 KB, 500x320
>>17466425
I get what you are saying but sometimes when you look at your hands you just realize how powerful they can be and it is stupefying. Like you really have to take care of your hands if something happens to them your life will be drastically changed for the worse forever, and it feels weird to be responsible for that. And you can also feel how powerful just two hands can be, you could choke someone to death on the train just using your bare hands. Also, my hands just look really giant and weird when i look at them i have these gisnt fingernails that are so bulbous its like wtf...

Hands can be a mindfuck sometimes honestly.
>>
>>17466472
Bro did you take acid today?
>>
>>17466472
I used to stare at my hands as a child and be like "wtf, how do eyes work, wtf are my hands". I still do that from time to time, just way less often. Hands are pretty magical, you're right. I mean, it's a bit of a limb, that then splits off into FIVE little branches, like what the fuck, what do we need these five branches for? Why this many? WHAT AM I!?
>>
File: 1455631427261.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1455631427261.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>>17465886
>>
I get it.
Its like everything man.has come up with, is just a distraction from that unknown we all fear.

Nobody wants to look at it, or think about it. NO.
Do what's really important. Study and work like everyone else.

Why? Why must we be so distracted. Why can't we focus on that unknown?
>>
>>17465930
>tfw I disregard emotions
>tfw I experience our "reality" just fine
>>
>>17465748
I go to that place in my head more than I should. I even sometimes think that I'm losing it. Threads like this excite me, but that's all there's to it. Nothing to fill the blanks with.
>>
>>17467495
>Threads like this excite me, but that's all there's to it. Nothing to fill the blanks with.
I see that, brother.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.