[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here really believes in Orgonites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11
File: Orgonito_0040.jpg (186 KB, 1054x700) Image search: [Google]
Orgonito_0040.jpg
186 KB, 1054x700
Anyone here really believes in Orgonites?
>>
Newfag here. Orgonites?
>>
Orgonites?
>>
Orgonites you say?
>>
File: 1350271612266.jpg (50 KB, 475x355) Image search: [Google]
1350271612266.jpg
50 KB, 475x355
Yes, I believe that guys named wilhelm are always magically right, and when they get shut down for unconventional sexuality views, it means that it's space technology.
>>
I make orgone, have been maing and selling it, combating weather warfare since 2011. I get the black helicopter phenomenon too I have since I started making it but the clear skies and being able to see the stars and have clean air is worth it :) I'm from Maine, a few hours from the Reich museum. I have a youtube channel, written two books and have loved my orgone job for the last several years even if it has made me targeted.
>>
And yes, orgone is actually considered ultraterrestrial technology, it is death to the phibians and other parasites.
"They drink our fear like hungry ghosts, to drink instead our love is death unto them and their kin."
Orgone is an ultraterrestrial space weapon when made correctly. It is the best defense.
>>
>>17464223
Please, tell us more!
>>
>>17464067
I believe that Wilhelm Reich was onto something with his research into orgone and his experiments with creating some type of organism (I forget what he called it) out of supposedly inert materials. Einstein claimed contamination, but other scientists have been able to create amino acids from a similar process. And his views in psychology and psychoanalysis sound to me like a more healthy approach to understanding individuality then Freud's.

If you take a look at his chamber he made which supposedly healed people and eventually what landed him in prison for making medical claims, it's interesting to note that it is essentially a type of Faraday cage. And when you are able to shield the body from extraneous EMFs and radiation it can heal or repair itself. This is supported by the understanding that things like cosmic rays are constantly bombarding us and affecting our DNA.

However, people have heard about his research into orgone energy and muddied it up by making things like cloud busters, holy hand grenade and these orginite crystals. The thing that I don't understand is that it is such a fringe topic and very few know anything about Reich let alone orginite, I don't understand how they can make any decent money on selling these things.
>>
This is my youtube channel, go check it out :) You'll like it!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EWE_qLErMsF_gMVpQKzYw
>>
>>17464247
I have a strong aversion to Jewtube. Give us a quick rundown here
>>
I am an occultist, member of OTO, so really, being an orgonite engineer for me is successful because I make good ones that work well. Its not so fringe, you just have to understand some physics. Orgone transmutes pos ions to neg. When made right. Better orgone does it better, people buy mine because of what I can do in my videos and how I make it with tesla coils and special crystals. Its not something I recommend buying from just anyone honestly. You need a good understanding.
>>
>>17464258
Can I use them to kill someone?
>>
You can make a tesla ray or microwave gun. Orgone is not harmful unless it builds up DOR, even then its not harmful, its just not functioning well. I'm a reiki 3 master as well so I talk about how it affects you in my videos and how to charge and clear it, or keep it that way. I store mine in a window, details in my videos though.
>>
>>17464275
What's DOR? And how does one make an orgone machine?
>>
File: pyramid6.jpg (34 KB, 598x960) Image search: [Google]
pyramid6.jpg
34 KB, 598x960
>>
Deadly Orgone Energy = pos ions
Pos Orgone Energy = Neg ions
>>
>>17464286
So, can you give me a quick rundown on the underlying principle? How? Why?
>>
File: wish.jpg (216 KB, 477x838) Image search: [Google]
wish.jpg
216 KB, 477x838
Well, part of what probably makes mine work well, is that I play high frequency music while it casts, usually a nice solfeggio, I infuse it with reiki energy, and use esoteric solar/lunar cycles to put as much perfect high energy into it as possible. Other than that it's the layering of organic/inorganic materials and I do layers of crystal grids.
>>
>>17464297
But how does one make an orgonite?
>>
>>17464297
Do you do anything with quantum touch?
Also do you visit the /phg/ threads, because you sound like you would really fit in there?
>>
File: 20160303_011342.jpg (1009 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160303_011342.jpg
1009 KB, 2560x1536
Ok, the copper, monoatomic gold or whichever most conductive material you decide to use, that draws the pos ions in, the crystals purify it into neg ions when layered in between the inorganic layers I use a black sun mixture with monoatomic gold and a tesla coil that runs through it for the inorganic,.
>>
I havnt seen it, I will check it out, I've been on the fringe archives checking out neat discussions :) BTW I take monoatomic gold and glutamic acid. I think it makes a big difference :)
>>
>>17464312
He'd fit anywhere, since he's a thelemite, musician, reiki master, orgonite jackoffer?, delusional, doesn't answer questions, an RPing faggot, and a general shitposter, just like the rest of us
>>
>>17464067
Well, somewhere there, at our planet can be a lot of invisible waves, also cosmic vacuum have many waves and rays, but with out a detector difficult work with them and do judgment about them. It's like attempt to work with radio waves at V century C.E with out the detector.
>>
>>17464084
>>17464104
New fans can't Google
>>
>>17464383
Are you retarded? Also, orgonites?
>>
Does it absolutely, necessarily have to be a pyramid in order for it to work?
>>
>>17464402
It can be a turd, if that's what you are asking
>>
>>17464275
>Orgone is not harmful unless it builds up DOR, even then its not harmful

Reich himself described that when his cloud buster built up DOR that it became harmful, it discharged when his leg brushed up against it, supposedly causing a permanent limp in his leg.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, what do you know and think about James DeMeo?
>>
To be honest most of the health benefits of Orgone came from adding crystals to the mix. Reich did not not understand why he built up DOR and his patients even with cancer cured, still died. Reich did not use crystals, his orgone was less effective than what we have today, and sorry for my absence, I was spending time with my children. And I'm a woman on that note, so since I work from home I cant be on all the time. I check as much as I can to see discussions.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-02-21-23-08-54.png (3 MB, 1439x1148) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-02-21-23-08-54.png
3 MB, 1439x1148
>>17464067
yes indeed. i'm about to build a cloudbuster
>>
Tese fuckers have real energy, i tell you.

Crystals, metals, and the resin form positive orgon and negative orgon energy.

These components are specific metals and minerals that got created with high power and vibrations, from the universe itself, they have a beautiful structure.

(Gold from a Supernova etc)

They channel the in our reality nonexistent energy that was used in creating the universe.

You can't measure it because it works in other dimensions.

It somehow keeps bad other dimensional energy from performing, i build a big cloudbuster myself, and since that helicopters and planes are terrorising me. This is no joke.

This is some deep redpilled shit. You don't want to go to deep into it.
>>
And yet, no one gives instructions on making that shit.
Orgone is the fingerbox of /x/
>>
We did tell you, what don't you understand? You have to get two part epoxy resin and cast it in layers or organic and inorganic material. The more condensed your tesla coil the better it will work.
>>
It's almost the same principle of anti gravity or anti matter. The neg ions cancel out / transmute the pos ones in orgone, in anti matter the two tesla coils counter rotating cancel each other out to cause the levitation action.
>>
>>17464697
So that's why we still don't have antigrav engines! Because we are using the tecnology to make clouds dissappear! Why don't we have free energy then? Fuck you, you are all selfish, not thinking about the environment
>>
>>17464692
Sorry Casondra, I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but don't you think if Orgonite had real power, the word would be all over the place and everyone would start using it?
Like every.single.person? Just like microwaves. It wasn't used in households back in 30 years ago, but at some point when it was invented, people realized that microwave heats their food up, everyone started buying them including me.
My point is...I think the whole Orgonite thing is a placebo effect and doesn't really do anything. I can't fathom the fact that it actually works and people that demonstrated the thing are sadly hoaxers.
Please enlighten me if I'm wrong.
Thank you.
>>
There are people that have free energy. You have to build it yourself. You can see the vril generator in Sealand for example.The people who have it are the ones responsible for UFO sightings ;) Mostly. Because why put it in a car when you could be around the world in a few hours?
>>
And yes, LOTS of people are using it and buying it, I'm not the only person making it, and I send out a lot of orders, like more than one a day. So much lately that I had to buy more molds to keep up on orders. I think plebs don't know about it but smart people do ;) Clearly its catching on with average people though or there wouldnt be so much being made. I have some cool videos on my channel of weather.com radar I disrupt with mine.
>>
File: Holy_Hand_Grenade_of_Antioch.jpg (40 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
Holy_Hand_Grenade_of_Antioch.jpg
40 KB, 800x441
>>17464243
>holy hand grenade
>>
That's fucking IT. I ain't even gonna shitpost here anymore. Orgonite is even more retarded than flat/hollow/whatever Earth. I'm out
>>
>>17464585
And to be honest with you, I was really interested in this back in 2008 when I was reading about it and I wanted to make a cloud buster, but then people started to talk about crystal energies and the like and my bullshit radar went off.

Like I said, I think Reich was onto something, but I feel his research was newageified, which tends to discredits his original work.

If you are getting benifits from what you ate doing, then that's great and all the more power to you.
>>
>>17464774
>>17464779
I have to agree with you two.
i'm a spiritual person myself, but after watching a few vids on youtube and reading some articles, i can say this whole thing is a hoax and it's "meme'd". just like tinfoil, flat earth, etc.
mostly for a marketing scheme, if not just to fuck with it people and waste their time.
>>
>>17464770
Lol yes Monty Python, which is what these particular sellers of orginite named one of there products after. Their claim was that it was super powerful and could cleanse things like nuclear radiation from power plants and we're encouraging people to buy them and place them near the stations. Of course these claims are completely unsubstantiated.
>>
It's okay, I know not everyone will believe it unless they experience it. Most things I understand today I wouldn't have believed if I had not experienced them for myself. Perhaps the skeptics perchance will experience it someday for themselves. There's a lot of us out there. Always keep an open mind, life is about learning. To each their own my friends :)
>>
File: Weap_one_7.gif (7 KB, 107x107) Image search: [Google]
Weap_one_7.gif
7 KB, 107x107
>>17464770
> holy hand grenade
> worms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKnnUcNrwU
>>
>>17464838
Could you talk about some of those orgonite experiences? Really interested.
>>
>>17464067
People from Oregon?
>>
People use orgone for many different things, different crystals can yield different effects, I've done a lot of custom work. I showed in my earlier videos how I used an orgone grid to grow my baby banana tree to 3' the first year, it works awesome on plants. You can restructure water molecules with it, if you make or get a changing plate, the tower busters are meant to fix the major emfs coming off cell phone towers. I sell lots for mobile devices you glue on the back of your phone, plus ones you can hang from the rear view mirror for protection while you're driving. I used to make (on demand and by request) personalized pet tags so one side had the phone #/name and the other had an orgone device lots of people got them for pets. A lot of people get the my ultimate pyramid for meditation, it has tektites, shungite, kyanite and other crystals in it to help open the third eye, I have a chakra one for aligning chakras, those are popular. Others have experimented with how orgone seems to attract "orbs" and I have some interesting pictures from my house which seem to confirm it as well. Obviously then there's the people who want to shoot down ufos with them and experiment with ufos since Reich himself was doing that also. One of my friends uses his when he reads his tarot cards and said he was able to divine the rest of a ritual he had been working on for a long time. I suppose it depends what you want to experiment with. I do use it for plants and meditation, for chembursting and even sometimes rainmaking when we need it for my garden. The science behind that is in the tesla coil and wont work without one.
>>
Someone above said it correctly, this is our fingerbox
>>
>>17464258
>claims to understand physics
>makes orgone
>>
>>17464067
orgonites are fake. the theory behind them is based on the wester version of what the east would call chi

but the idea of crystallized life force is a joke . even crystals that would represent life is a joke. its a crystal its not alive. ergo no life force.

i mean OP's pic says it all. its like a prop from a 70s b rate sci fi movie.

at least use a silicate if you insist on believing this crap. a silicate has water in it. its why the look cool light is refracted in them. water is integral to life on earth and flows through life. a single water molecule may have been part of many forms of life for hundreds of millions of years . maybe even billions of years only to end up trapped in a silicate while it forms
>>
Actually, the Russian Gvmt paid $2million for a cloudburster for Moscow about 3 years ago. If you are good at it, private contracting for people who get it pays off. I know in America its not as big, in fact I send most of it overseas, but lately I've been sending more in the US so I think the collective is waking up :)
>>
>>17464750
click on a post number to reply to someone.
it's fucking cringy that you're just replying to the thread and not the person you're talking to.
>>
>>17464959
Thank you :) I'm sorry I'm new at 4chan. I originally just used to read the boards and discussions.
>>
>>17464067
I don't THINK I'm made of orgonite at the moment. How do I check?
>>
>>17464980
Some interesting stuff on your youtube channel. Do you have any experience or opinion on Ormus/ORME/white powder gold?
>>
>>17464275
How does one get super concentrated DOR orgone? I need it for, reasons
>>
>>17464243

A non-conductor against a conductor creates a static charge so in theory orgone could be grabbing random electrical charges from the air and accumulating it in the metals. Piezoelectricity is real so in theory the crystals would take that static electricity buildup and focus it into a set frequency/amplitude. Not sure about anything else, but subtle energy is very real and has very real effects.
>>
>>17464942
I've been really into qigong and taichi myself lately (past few months a bit more than the past years) have felt chi a few times, sometimes really strong, sometimes more subtle.

I'm really sure that chi does exist, but I have felt energy from crystals too.
I'm not very experienced with either energy so I can't tell if they are the same or not, but I can tell that it's there.

I wish I could prove it, but all I can really say is that if you want to know it, you have to experience it first hand.

Sadly though I don't have orgonite, so I can't say if that works, really would have wanted to contribute something to this thread, but for now I can't.
>>
File: 1455714830301.gif (339 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1455714830301.gif
339 KB, 370x330
>>17464243
I was desperate enough to consider buying orgonite for my chronic health issues until I read people saying exactly what you said.

I'm still very interested in using an Orgone Accumulator, but the cost of materials and labour to construct one puts me off doing it. One day I probably will give it a go, but for the mean time It'll have to wait unfortunately. I'm sure as fuck not going to drop 1K+ just to buy a premade one.
>>
>>17467328
This is pretty much me and building an eloptic energy machine.
I want to make it and do tests with it, but I don't have the time or money to do so.
>>
>>17464223
What's it like being a literal retard?
>>
File: signthreadstupid.jpg (44 KB, 205x306) Image search: [Google]
signthreadstupid.jpg
44 KB, 205x306
>>
File: 16373854_4.jpg (38 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
16373854_4.jpg
38 KB, 640x344
Do you mean gorgonites?
>>
>>17465027
Drink your own piss. If it tastes salty your an orgonite.
>>
>>17467904
Nobody on 4chan is old enough to remember Small Soldiers.
>>
>>17467942
I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore. I remember crying as a little faggot bitch when I saw that film
>>
OP whats your youtube channel? As a fringe reader myself I am very interested :)
>>
>>17465958

ALL DAT WIFI ALL DOSE ELECTRONS :O
>>
>>17465958
>A non-conductor against a conductor creates a static charge
Yes, and this didn't occur to me so thanks for that. But I am fairly positive that to make a static charge work needs to be done on the materials. For example, if you take wool and a Lucite rod and and just place them on each other a static charge will not build up, but if you rub the two together you get a static charge. Similar to how electromagnetism works, magnets make electricity by pushing electrons in metals in one direction due to the polarity of the magnets, its how magnetos (pull starters) supply electricity to a spark plug.

The idea that I was getting at about the chamber he made being essentially a Faraday cage is that a large amount of metal (steel wool, conductive/inorganic) was layered with wool (non-conductive/organic) and the steel wool would act as an EMF shield. Example, you are in a building that is made of metal and your cell phone reception drops very low.

>Piezoelectricity is real so in theory the crystals would take that static electricity buildup and focus it into a set frequency/amplitude.
Yes Piezoelectricity is real, but work still needs to be done for it to create electricity, the work in this case is pressure or compression of the substance, interesting enough quartz crystals supposedly have this property.

>subtle energy is very real and has very real effects
I agree with this to a point, as I've experienced it as a child when I was doing mediation in a martial arts class, however I was never able to reproduce it. I believe this is Qi as >>17466648 has stated.

>>17467328
I've been wanting to do this for years too, not out of desperation, but just simply interest. I just have never bothered to get the supplies and do enough reading about how to properly construct one and the crystal people, IMO have muddied up the waters as to proper construction. The best information I have come across on this subject has been from James DeMeo, who supposedly worked with Reich.
>>
>>17464223
link to books?
>>
Synchronicity! I just got 10 free tower busters plus trinkets for my home and garden. Anyone as stoked about that as i am?
>>
>>17464744
If people had to be convinced that food exist The microwave wouldn't have taken off so abruptly.
>>
do you guys get lightheaded around crystals? Every time i bring them into my room i get light headed to the point of bring unable to think. It's horrible. So i use them more passively.
>>
>>17467942
I am.
>>
Oregonians are real what
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.