[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I would like to know more about the devil. Does this entity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: qamo1_500.jpg (154 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
qamo1_500.jpg
154 KB, 500x486
Hello, I would like to know more about the devil. Does this entity exist? Where does it live? What does it want? And what about the influences of evil forces on people like us normal humans. Are we getting mindcontrolled and stalked to some degree by those things or maybe organisations like the illuminati?
>>
File: dsfsdfsd.jpg (17 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
dsfsdfsd.jpg
17 KB, 250x162
>>
>>17463703
it lives in that shadow corner that you feel like something is there watching you.
>>
>>17463712
What is it?
>>
>>17463734
hard question. im guessing its partialy you since it is in your room in that corner* you know im right.. dont ask how i can know i can just sense it.. but definetly an evil (it)
>>
>>17463747
Everyone feels they are getting watched from time to time, especially people who frequent this board.
>>
>>17463753
yeah but what's with that dark corner in your room? it seems too dark. doesnt it?
>>
>>17463887
I have four dark corners in my room. Which one do you mean?
>>
>>17463703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw9J6NuFSM
>>
It wants your booty
>>
>>17463896
dont play games... you know the one evil corner, that just vibes out ''wrong''
>>
>>17463905
No. I have a tiny room and it's easy to see everything.

Why do you even believe you know things about random people on 4chan?
>>
>>17463907
>Why do you even believe you know things about random people on 4chan
Why do you not belive?
>>
>>17463915
Because I have a hard time understanding how it would be possible to sense everything from an anonymous post.
>>
>>17463919
understanding something is usually something physicall that you can feel, touch, smell, see.
you understand it- you have a sense of what atributes it has.
with these types of things, understanding them is not gonna do you any good, since they cannot be understanded, or even described with words, its just that. sorry.
>>
>>17463924
Alright. I don't need to understand them. I was just curious.
>>
>>17463928
funny how philosophical we can get , aint it?
on these anonimous boards, filled with anger sadness and enormous ego's thinking they have some form of control while life just floats for them, and around them.
''control is something you dont control'' - Me
>>
>>17463940
Yeah. I don't feel very much in control. Can't even control the hand that keeps grabbing icecream.
>>
>>17463703
I'm the Bible, it says that his "seat" is in pergamos which is around present day Turkey...
>>
>>17463703
This:
https://youtu.be/4rysHrMClDE
>>
>>17463996
What an annoying voice. Reminds me of a duck.
>>
the devel is a fals e interpretation
the devil is aktuly a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnpR7GT_xgY
satan is the angel who let the Plague on Egypt.
the snake in the garden of eden is just a snake or a spiritual entity.

the devil is just made up to let people fear to come to the church.
god is evil and good both forces in one being that makes him almighty
>>
>>17464132
lol what an idiot who doesn't know a shit
>>
>>17464153
op
>>
>>17464132
Proof for this?
>>
>>17464197
the snake is just a snake cuz she got punished and not Satan and its just a interpretation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8XQbqZUkms
read the torah aka old testament
the angel is called satan

and god ? god is not pure good cuz he is angry sometimes he kills ...
>>
>>17464231
>she
>>
>>17463703
the devil is just a hebrew invention

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

>Satan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן satan, meaning "adversary" meaning; "astray", "distant", or sometimes "devil")
>>
>>17463703
>Are we getting mindcontrolled and stalked to some degree by those things or maybe organisations like the illuminati?
>to some degree
Yes.

Contrarily, if you HADN'T said:
>to some degree
Then the answer would be a solid positive, 'No.'
>>
File: 1384241589208.jpg (28 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1384241589208.jpg
28 KB, 768x768
>>17463703
The devil walks the earth in the form of a man/woman. There are in fact many devils and you probably met one by now. Most of them are out for themselves and in no way wish harm upon you. I think you confuse the devil with Satan who is the high commander in demonic circles. Even he is not bent on the misery of man, but his subordinates often presume to do as they please and this results in mayhem for mankind sometimes.

Being mind controlled from outside yourself is down to demons and not devils. Though this is rare. The illuminati is comprised of many different kinds of person and is not busy stalking persons to my knowledge.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.