[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post favourite SCP and sum it up in a sentence >SCP-1548 >A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1548.jpg (13 KB, 176x177) Image search: [Google]
1548.jpg
13 KB, 176x177
post favourite SCP and sum it up in a sentence
>SCP-1548
>A star that's flying towards our galaxy on a mission to destroy us and sends out hostile messages in morse code.
>>
Wtf is this rp???
>>
File: Turbine.jpg (214 KB, 704x1060) Image search: [Google]
Turbine.jpg
214 KB, 704x1060
SCP is a fan-based universe centered around an organization the conducts research on supernatural beings, objects, or other peculiar, remarkable instances of the supra-mundane.

There are even games centered around some SCP's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7bqdNyu80
>>
SCP??? (Forgot the number, too lazy to google it)
>omnicidal, invulnerable croc/reptile
>>
>SCP-087

Nope nope nope, dark endless stairwell of nope and never return
>>
>>17463943
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-682
>>
>>17463973
That's the one! Thanks
>>
memes
>>
SCP-2521
It's too stupid too understand pictures.
>>
>>17464113
it steals any information about itself except information created as pictographs. If you speak information about it, it steals you.
>>
>>17465475
Uhhh...
>>
>>17463699
SCP 001
[Redacted]
>>
Theres a really cool one about a machine that can make any beverage that the person using it can conceive of. It leads to some paradoxical stuff. Tried finding it with google but no luck. Anyone know what Im talking about? Read it a few years ago, my memory is hazy. Really interesting though.
>>
>>17466523
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-294
>>
>>17466529

Nice! Thanks, Anon
>>
>>17463699
Sounds like Remina
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-166

A cute catholic girl who needs to eat semen to survive.
>>
>>17466790
Oh and she also has to be nude at all times.
>>
>>17466790
These are all pretty cringy, especially that one.
>huhuhu shes a teenage gurl dat has to swallow cum from a sperm bank to live n she dont like cigarette smoke cuz she has asthma
i can just imagine the neckbeard typing that up with his overweight frame illuminated by the computer screen which is the only source of light in his room.
>>
>>17466848
Nearly every single SCP that is a sentient person is very clearly an author self-insert cringefest or exceptionally retarded and anime inspired with rare exception. It's best to stick to objects and monsters.
>>
>168. Calculator that doesn't like dark rooms.
>>
>>17466848
to back up the other anon who said it, all the "aware" scps are cringe worthy. Objects and monsters.
>>
>>17466990
I remember reading these things here when there were only a handful and thinking 'man this is neat, this could go places'

less than a year later it was IT IS AN ANCIENT DEMON OF INCREDIBLE POWER YOU MUST SEAL IT INSIDE A HUGE PYRAMID IT CAN FIRE LAZERS FROM ITS DICK ITS SO COOL gay shit.

its' now basically a combination of the X-files and that government warehouse from the end of the Indiana Jones movie, written by 13-year old girls.

absolutely awful
>>
>>17463943
and it talks too and HATES ALL LIFE

this is what i mean, this is a lame teenage fanfiction OC, all you need is for it to be fighting the fucking X-men.
>>
I prefer the funny ones, like the Mesopotamian god-thing that drunk-texts the descendants of its worshipers and the eldritch alien thing that's racist against humans (it doesn't want to exterminate us, it just resents us), and other stupid shit like that. My personal favorite is:
>SCP-447
>a ball that oozes green, spearmint-scented goo that can be used for everything from eyedrops to salad dressing to antifreeze
>BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT LET IT COME INTO CONTACT WITH DEAD BODIES
>[spoiler]because the researcher assigned to it is afraid of dead bodies; the goo itself may or may not have any effects on corpses, but we'll never know because the researcher's too scared to try[/spoiler]
>>
I like the carinvorous acid snail, it's 'believable' without being some sort of ridiculous threat to the whole world

also the living boiler room/piping network that keeps building itself.
>>
>>17467009
You guys are aware that those get downvoted to oblivion nowadays right? Most Series I skips are cringeworthy, but the current ones are actually good m8
>>
File: 152905202349.jpg (71 KB, 540x468) Image search: [Google]
152905202349.jpg
71 KB, 540x468
did anyone read the acquisitions story? i found it pretty neat.
>>
>>17467029
I love scp 008 j, it's just a regular dude that keeps accidentally entering super secure parts of the facility
>>
Man with a Nazi airplane hanger in his nose via portals

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-108
>>
>>17467048

I was not aware, thank you.
>>
>SCP-504
>a tomato plant that flings it's fruit at you if you tell a horrible joke. The speed of the fruit is determined by how terrible your joke is. Max speed was over 2000mph
>>
>>17467031
Whats the name of the boiler pipe SCP?
>>
>>17463699

http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-553147/incident-682-1548 then you'll love this
>>
>>17466955
Why even make the SCPs "aware" of where they are
>>
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 1462x1462
>>17467081
>>
>>17467081
What was the joke?
>>
>>17467009
Yeah man, I remember there were like 20 SCP's tops there for awhile.
>>
>SCP-1230
Magic book that when opened, the front page reads "A hero is born", and it plants a dream into your head. When you fall asleep, you have a dream about a fantasy world catering to your interests, which can last up to 200 years in the dream world.
Im already sad that no one will never be able to experience the perfect fantasy just by reading a phrase in a book
>>
>>17469441
fug that made me feel
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.