[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a couple of friends and I were planning on using a Ouija board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: board.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
board.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
So a couple of friends and I were planning on using a Ouija board to contact spirits (obviously). Now, we want to make sure we do this as safely as possible, and in a way that will get us the best results.

My question to you /x/philes is, what are some rituals or precautions we should take to make sure we're safe, and only contact spirits with a good intent. As well as what we can do to get actual results (as opposed to sitting there waiting)
>>
It's nothing paranormal, so have fun
>>
>>17461763
Why come on a paranormal board, if you're going to shoot down one of the more popular supernatural "games" (for lack of a better term)
>>
A friends sister did it with her friends and one friend became possessed and ran out into the middle of the street and tried to get hit by cars. Luckily the drivers had good reflexes.

She hasn't been the same since. Seriously make sure that everyone is mentally healthy because any weak spots will be taken advantage of by evil spirits.
>>
>>17461757
Don't wear any metals.
>>
>>17461805
Noted. Can I have Crystals?
>>
>>17461757
>So a couple of friends and I were planning on using a Ouija board to contact spirits (obviously). Now, we want to make sure we do this as safely as possible, and in a way that will get us the best results.

There is no safe way. You could curse yourself, or get possessed by demons. Avoid at all costs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.