[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loch Ness...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13
File: nessie.jpg (71 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nessie.jpg
71 KB, 620x387
Okay /x/, what the hell is this so called 'monster' in Loch Ness? Seriously? Any ideas, interesting theories, or links?
>>
That is a fake sorry.
Not trying to troll like look it up.
Sorry m9
>>
>>17458564
No shit Sherlock. The thread isn't about the photograph.
>>
Bump for best cryptid.
>>
File: 142.png (120 KB, 800x974) Image search: [Google]
142.png
120 KB, 800x974
>>17458493
There's this.
>>
>>17460014
Unfortunately said house suffered severe damage in a fire in the Dec 2015.
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/fire_destroys_aleister_crowleys_former_occult_home_boleskine_house
This might have killed the Nessie.
>>
>be young boy
>playing near the gulf of mexico
>sun starts going down
>hear faint wailing
>suddenly the floor starts shaking
>large black head pops out
>It stood above me looking down with these big red eyes
>wailing gets louder and understandable
>he's asking for something
>I say “What do you want from me monster?!”
>"child...I need [spoiler]about treefiddy[/spoiler]
>>
>>17460014
>it may be unwise to rule out the possibility

HA HA HA.
>>
File: elpphant.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
elpphant.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
it's simply an elephant sticking out his trunk while he's underwater. they do this all the time. ain't no monster but i'll take that tree fiddy if you wanna believe...
>>
>>17460081
Ahh yes, the majestic Scottish elephant.
>>
>>17460081
This.

>>17460142
A mysterious man turns up claiming to have a picture taken in scotland of a monster

>ahh yes, he MUST be telling the truth hurrhurr
>>
File: loch ness elephant.jpg (40 KB, 550x285) Image search: [Google]
loch ness elephant.jpg
40 KB, 550x285
>>
>>17460081
sounds legit
>>
File: mom and baby loch ness monster.jpg (144 KB, 509x338) Image search: [Google]
mom and baby loch ness monster.jpg
144 KB, 509x338
>>
There are very few beaches on Loch Ness. The main roads run far off from the loch. The residents are country folk who drink heavily. As they wander home, by road or woodlands, maybe catching a moonlit glimpse of the far-off loch, they think they see things which are not there. It's a lovely spot regardless of myth.
>>
File: Nessie.jpg.png (72 KB, 470x371) Image search: [Google]
Nessie.jpg.png
72 KB, 470x371
I think there's multiple big things in the Loch because this thing is 100 foot long but obviously is not Nessie as typically described.
>>
File: loch-ness-monster-apple-maps.jpg (26 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
loch-ness-monster-apple-maps.jpg
26 KB, 600x325
>>
File: loch-ness-monster-190414.jpg (86 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
loch-ness-monster-190414.jpg
86 KB, 630x420
>>
>>17460589
>>17460593
>>17460599

Those are waves formed by a motorboat. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>17460620
There is no boat. Boats are clearly visible in the zoomed out pic. Nice try shill.
>>
No boat and also way too big. You can also clearly see the scale of this thing on the Google Maps image if not just extrapolating from surrounding houses and boats.
>>
>>17458493

My mother told me a story when I was a kid about it if you guys want to hear it.

>>
>>17460622

Moving objects are not always captured well in satellite images, those are composites with motion blur
>>
>>17460626
>>17460622
looks like a submarine
>>
>>17460620
your retarded m8
>>
>>
>>
File: Aerial QueenR(2).jpg (24 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
Aerial QueenR(2).jpg
24 KB, 550x330
>>
>>17460700
Dubs confirm it.
>>
>>17458493
My mother told me a story when I was a kid.

Some background:
Never saw her swear or even get angry once. She never drank a drop of alcohol in her life, never smoked… nothing. She always cooked us three meals a day, and sold her business to stay at home and take care of me and my brother. Let’s just say she’s not some crazy person, but has a good head on her shoulders.
She was visiting one of her friends for the weekend that had just moved to the Okanagan, my mother was, and still is health conscience and active. (Healthy diet/cross country ski/kayak/walks in the morning/ swims regularly). When she came back from the trip she seemed a bit off, but almost excited at the same time. She asked me and my bro if we wanted to hear a story that we wouldn’t believe. She described the following in great detail; (I was in grade 6 or 7 at the time so I’m re-telling it to the best of my ability…
>>
>>17460708
she was walking with her friend early in the morning when the lake is still as glass just on a trail parallel to Lake Okanagan. They were chatting about things as women do etc… then they said they heard some pebbles (those small smooth round ones you see at a rocky beach edge) shuffling around as if something was startled up ahead. Now, we grew up in Northern BC where bears/ Cougar / Moose / Wolves were a regular occurrence, so my mother was not phased about wildlife and she’s not afraid of mice / spiders etc.. so she was assuming it might have been a group of deer sleeping on the bank of the lake. So they stopped and just stood quiet for a time and just listened. It was cool out because the heat of the sun hadn’t warmed the earth yet that day, and they could see their breath in the air. They couldn’t hear anything so they started walking again but they stopped their chit chat and were straining to hear some movement on the stones again.
>>
>>17460708

>inb4 tree fiddy
>>
>>17460711
>Just when they rounded some bushes they froze in their tracks and my mom grabbed her friends >shoulder and made her crouch down beside her. They could see up ahead on the beach was a very >large grey animal that looks slippery or shiny is how they described it. They could see its breath in the >air. It had a long neck and was gliding across the pebbles heading for the water. I remember she said it >was strange how quickly it could move considering its size. It slipped under the surface without even a >splash or a sound, and they could see its wake gliding just under the surface for about 15 meters then it >dove straight down into the depths and was gone. They looked at each other to make sure they >weren’t imagining things, but they had both just seen an animal they believed was “Ogopogo”.
>>
>>17460717
Just when they rounded some bushes they froze in their tracks and my mom grabbed her friends shoulder and made her crouch down beside her. They could see up ahead on the beach was a very large grey animal that looks slippery or shiny is how they described it. They could see its breath in the air. It had a long neck and was gliding across the pebbles heading for the water. I remember she said it was strange how quickly it could move considering its size. It slipped under the surface without even a splash or a sound, and they could see its wake gliding just under the surface for about 15 meters then it dove straight down into the depths and was gone. They looked at each other to make sure they weren’t imagining things, but they had both just seen an animal they believed was “Ogopogo”.
>>
>>17460719
Now me and my brother were very skeptical but my mother’s face was serious. I blurted out that she’s lying and she got immediately offended and raised her hand up and said “fine, I won’t tell you anymore and I won’t mention it again”. I felt pretty bad for the rest of the day because I had never seen my mother offended before, and I was the cause of it. I had completely forgotten about her story until I saw this thread, and I felt that I should share, because if there were ever a credible source it would be her. You can ask me questions ill be here for a little bit, ill answer them to the best of my memory if i can. (gonna cal my mom after work and ask her to tell the story again also.
>>
>>17460714

i dont care about you.
>>
>>17458493
A hoax perpetuated by the good ol' Daily Mail.
>>
>>17460700
>>17460697
>>17460693
But the other white boats aren't "lost in the contrast"? Nice try shills.
>>
>>17461073
I think the coolest thing about this is that fish naturally evolved to have a hydrodynamic shape. Literally, they follow the shape of the waves that surround their bodies.
>>
A large sized creature can't survive in lakes due to the biomass of such closed ecosystem, prove me wrong.
>>
>>17460273
A prehistoric creature makes more sense than an elephant swimming in a cold Scottish lake.
That's how fucking dumb that suggestion was.
>>
>>17461472
What makes you certain the picture was taken in Scotland?
>>
>>17463989
The mysterious monster pic man told him so
>>
>>17463989
>What makes you certain the picture was taken in Scotland?

yeah! yeah, loch ness could have been in Brazil or somewhere warm when the pic was taken. Think about it dude!
>>
>>17461073
>implying every single boat is white
>implying the earth isn't flat and NASA doctored the earth but not the boat
>>
>>17464002
How can you be sure it was taken at loch Ness and not just any random lake? Spoilers you can't
>>
>>17460657
Tell us your story, dearie! <3
>>
>>17464007
>implying eyes are real

Nice try eye shill!
>>
>>17464045
He already did. Look up.

Nobody read it.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.