[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look /x/, I've been browsing this site for awhile and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160215_202931.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_202931.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
Look /x/, I've been browsing this site for awhile and I need answers. For the last few days, I've dreamed of talking with my coworker (she's a woman) . She also started to talk more to me since it started. I don't know if it's worth mentioning but she always looked into me (but I'm beta af so never took any steps). Could she be infiltrating my dreams at night?
>>
>>17458324
Dreams go here. >>17403356
>>
That's your own mind trying to fix the situation with her. If you'll notice, most of your dreams deal with problems you've had throughout your life in a symbolic manner, for example childhood nightmares. Most of the time it isn't realized, but those nightmares usually occur after a stressful day or event. It's just your mind's way of trying to fix the situation- Listen to it.
>>
>>17458324
my guess is she is on your mind too much so now you are dreaming about her
>>
like you focus on her a lot
>>
>>17458324
>Could she be infiltrating my dreams at night?
Yes.
>>
>>17458907
Well that wouldn't explain why she started to talk to me so much
>>
File: Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg (81 KB, 446x850) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg
81 KB, 446x850
Yeah, your coworker is a succubus.
>>
File: 1457394684689.jpg (402 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1457394684689.jpg
402 KB, 1680x1050
>>17460024
For the six hundred and seventy-fifth time, succubi do NOT have physical forms.
>>
>>17458959
Implying she has full outright control and its not heaven doing blatant half blind dates
>>
>>17459547
you are on a good way. anything i tell you might ruin it for you. talk to her. she seems interested. who cares why?
>>
>>17458324
"I'm scared of women but I like this one is she haunting my dreams to get my attention cuz she knows I'm to fag to talk to her"
You could not be more pathetic
>>
>>17460456
Nigger I'm not scared of talking to women, it's just that I never talked to her before this week.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.