[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese stalker story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
http://www.thejapanesehorror.com

There was a university student who used to live all alone.
He lived in a pretty normal apartment, but strange things used to happen once in a while.

One day, he returned from the university and noticed that the position of the trash-can and curtains had changed.

Recently, he was also getting the feeling of being followed. He was creeped out by this and consulted his friend.

"Maybe, it's a stalker? It'd be best to talk with the police about it...but they won't take any action as no damage has been done.", he said to his friend.

"...Then, why don't you hide a video camera in your room and record everything while you're away at university. That would be best. If we are able to record the stalker entering in your house, then we can show that video to the police. The police would also take action as it would be a case of trespassing.", the friend replied.

"That's a very concrete strategy to corner the stalker. Friends are what you need. A good plan.", the guy thought.

The next day, the guy installed a video camera in his room, turned it on, and went to the university.

He returned to the room in evening.

"I wonder if the stalker is really caught on this camera...", he thought while stopping the recording.

He played the recording back from beginning.

There was nothing unusual on the video for a long time.

Bu...during the evening time, he saw a woman with a knife entering that room.

He was creeped out.

"!!!!!!!!!!", he called his friend while shivering.

"This is bad!!! It's on the video!!!...I saw the stalker on the video!!!...", he said to his friend.

He started narrating the video to his friend.

"She's looking in the trash can..." "....She's sniffing my clothes... Bitch is crazy!" "She might have come into my house a lot of times."
"With this, I'll be able to convince the cops."

The woman entered into the closet.

"Wh.....She entered into the closet...Moreover, she won't come out...", he narrated to his friend.
>>
Now, he saw another person entering that room. It was himself.

He saw himself coming closer to the camera and stopping the recording.

And then the video ended.
>>
did you just post an episode of darknet lmao
>>
>"!!!!!!!!!!", he called his friend while shivering.

Oh, come on, OP...

>>17458265
Actually, this is a copypasta version or bad translation of something that actually happened. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a university student, but it's been a while since I read the actual story.
>>
>>17458265
Haha. No. It's a creepy story I translated from a Japanese website.
>>
>>17458277
Actually, it's a story I found on a Japanese website and decided to translate it. It isn't a real story, btw. My English isn't the best, so there may be a few grammatical errors here and there.
>>
Thanks op!
>>
>>17458325
No problem mate.
>>
>>17458289
>My English isn't the best, so there may be a few grammatical errors here and there.

Yeah, you may want to work on practicing your English a little more for storytelling. It's nice that you tried to share this with us, though.
>>
Wasnt that a real ocurring? I mean, there are some cases of people hiding in other persons houses n shit, coming out only when theyre not around n shit.
>>
>>17458247
I believe this was based on a real case where a japanese man who lived alone would frequently come home from work to find that some of his food had been eaten, his TV would be left on when he knew he turned it off, and various items would be out of place. He thought his home was haunted or something. He decided to set up a camera to capture the ghost on film. Turned out it was a homeless woman who had been living in a crawlspace in his attic for months or something like that.
>>
>>17458247
inb4 it turns out to be a guy in a dinosaur costume.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.