[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How shitty would it be to be psychic and walk through a American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: gettysburg-little-round-o.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
gettysburg-little-round-o.gif
3 MB, 320x180
How shitty would it be to be psychic and walk through a American Civil War Battlefield (Like Gettysburg which is supposedly haunted as fuck).
>>
You still think psychics and ghosts have any creedance?
>>
>>17458222
It would be great, OP.
>>
>>17458314
Judging by the way the question was phrased, anon clearly KNOW psychis and ghosts exist.

>>17458222
To answer you OP, I dont wanna guess.
>>
>>17458222
>American Civil War Battlefield
Why not Verdun or Stalingrad?
>>
>>17458910
Stalingrad would be just unimaginable. The civil war just some assholes battling some retards. Stalingrad was a dull in war with women and children fighting and dying among men.
>>
>>17458967
The city is still there and I don't think I remember reports of massive hauntings there.
>>
Millions of indians were fighting and dying on this continent before white people showed up.
Ghost are always of white people
Only white people have souls, QED.
>>
>>17460536
Alternatively, only white people get damned to relive their suffering for eternity.
>>
>>17460536
>>17460542

Oh man the forms vengeful native american spirits of the wrongly murdered take go way past g-g-g-ghosts. We're talking pale, animalistic women who track you down in the woods and gut and eat you and shit like that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.