[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going camping in Rocky Mountain National Park, anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20150927_211907.jpg (105 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20150927_211907.jpg
105 KB, 1600x900
I'm going camping in Rocky Mountain National Park, anything spooky I can look out for?

Picture of my dog
>>
inb4 skinwalkers
>>
>>17457883
I'm a big, confident dude, and I always wanted to fight something Supernatural - like Dogman
>>
>>17457873
Buy a missing 411 to read while camping.
>>
File: DARKSIDFE OF THE MOON.jpg (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
DARKSIDFE OF THE MOON.jpg
1 MB, 3000x3000
>>17457873
Look up at the stars at nite and ask for a sign and talk to the EUE and RA and D and if ur lucky they might play hide n seek with you.
MIB
>>
>>17457873
Ayyy I'm from Colorado. I don't know of much spoopy stuff that happens there.
There are plenty of abandoned towns and mines with weird stuff though.
>>
OP is gonna disappear
>>
>>17458005
Fellow CO bro here. Better be careful dude, weather is supposed to turn shitty this weekend starting tomorrow. Still lots of snow on the ground up in the high country. Been trying to find a couple bros to go cryptid hunting with. You interested in the summer?
>>
>>17458751
>>17458005
Sorry meant to send that to OP.
>>17457873
>>
>>17457873
I've been on /x/ all night and your dog is the scariest thing I've seen.
>>
brah. Go read missing 411. Cray Cray shit happens up there..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.