[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dark World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fourjelly.jpg (100 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
fourjelly.jpg
100 KB, 900x602
Does anyone here believe that there might be some paranormal creatures underneath the sea?

Such as the Bloop?
>>
>>17457196
are you refering to the movie Abyss in which aliens humbly dwell in the deepest reaches of the Pacific?

or perhaps you refer to Waterworld in which spoopy skellingtons litter the ocean floor.

heres a joke: what happens when two jellyfish intertwine tentacles?

/s
they jam
s/
>>
whats that SCP that is based on the bloop?
>>
Most of the sea is yet to be discovered. It is a potential place where complex life began and there are a lot of creepy stories about the sea.
>>
>>17457196
Yes, it is hell

Hell is going to consume you

You are living in hell

You are hell
>>
>>17457196
not really how would they get sunlight?
>>
File: 1457556297237.jpg (9 KB, 244x315) Image search: [Google]
1457556297237.jpg
9 KB, 244x315
>>17458944
>>
>>17457196
Oddly enough, I don't. I think reality would literally have to warp before lurkers in the depths would begin to exist.
>>
>>17457196
The bloop was not long ago identified. Get current bro.>>17457269
>>
Paranormal creatures? Nah.
Potential intelligent life? Maybe, looking unlikely
Fucked up kaiju style shit? Yes.
>>
The Bloop is just a recording of an icequake
>>
>>17457196
Fuck yeah dude, nightmares about them constantly. I'm afraid that my love for the ocean will end me one day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.