[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abandoned buildings general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 140807-1.jpg (333 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
140807-1.jpg
333 KB, 800x600
There is an old and abandoned theater in my city that I never got the chance to explore, unfortunately it's near the center and surrounded by houses, still I really want to get in and take a look, any tips on how to get in? I would like to avoid breaking stuff but if it's necessary I'll, also I would probably go at night since there is no one in the surrounding.
>>
>>17457128
What city/town is this located in? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I'd highly advise against it without friends.
>>
>>17457137
It's in Croatia, Rijeka, anyway I have a few people that are going with me
>>
>>17457190
>It's in Croatia, Rijeka
bring guns and friends

you probably don't have to worry about police
>>
There is a ton of abandoned buildings in my city I wish I could go explore but theyre all teeming with security and cameras. If I find a way to get into any of them (should be going to the area on Monday though I can only hang about for around half an hour to an hour) I'll take pics and whatnot for you guys
>>
Someones watching. Around 7:10 min. mark shadow in doorway. 9:13 peeping through door
http://youtu.be/t76bRgvvIVc
>>
i used to urbex like crazy right out of highschool. houses,banks,temples,churches,hotels,breweries,mansions,parks

would always see hobos,crackheads lurking around, normally they would just ignore you. but you could tell they were attempting to hide. once we were in a mansion that teens would party in. so wed hide and make noises and scare them. it was all too easy to be honest and they would freak the fuck out.

did the same to some teens doing a photo shoot in a brewery on the first floor. we were several stories up and i could see them so i started making noises and the dude thought it was his friend. also he saw my mask (wore respirators for some places cuz of dust/shit) as i was moving away from his line of sight and he turned around and hauled ass.

i never realized how easy it is to sneak up on someone when they dont expect it.

or when they do expect something so when they hear a noise they just think its a hobo or ghost and they carry on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.