[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any experience with Ouija boards? I tried one out once but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 3418293087_1c8d80ce93_o.jpg (319 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
3418293087_1c8d80ce93_o.jpg
319 KB, 1024x679
Any experience with Ouija boards? I tried one out once but I was really young so I didn't understand how it worked.
>>
>>17456742
Yeah, I played with the ouija board 3 times. It obviosly didn't worked because no one was moving it.
>>
>>17456742
The ouja board is 40s/50s invention that I shit u not the patent is owned by Parker brothers...you know the monopoly guys.
>>
Look at where they are made. "That should tell you a lot."
>>
>>17456742
Total nonsense.

Try it with blindfolds.

I guarantee you it won't work.
>>
File: 1287478.png (961 KB, 839x2406) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961 KB, 839x2406
>>
>>17457989
>Try it with blindfolds.
>I guarantee you it won't work.

No shit, the demon is using your hands and your EYES to do things. It wouldn't work if you cut off your hands either.
>>
>>17457880
>The ouja board is 40s/50s invention

One of the first mentions of the automatic writing method used in the Ouija board is found in China around 1100 AD, in historical documents of the Song Dynasty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija#History
>>
File: 1366229694804.jpg (88 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1366229694804.jpg
88 KB, 612x612
>>
>>17458036
Here's another wiki link for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon
sorry to ruin the ouija board
>>
Bumping this thread in hopes for ouija stories. Ignore the fags who try and ruin the thread with their "ideomotor phenomenon" we are here for stories not a debunk.

Anyway my dad used one when he was young. I have too. Nothing much really happened to me but I heard scratching at the door and shortly afterwards my friend saw something in my house
>>
>>17456742
I've never tried it and probably never will. That may have something to do with being raised Christian and hearing stories from pastors who went to high witchcraft areas and had many stories to tell, or having watched The Exorcist so many times when I was 14, or it's based on better judgement from my higher self I'm not sure which.
>>
I used a Barbie Ouija board once (it was the only one we could find.) It didn't work for most of the night but when we asked if anyone was actually listening, some shit flew off the table.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.