[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sleep paralysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sleepparalysisdemon.jpg (19 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
sleepparalysisdemon.jpg
19 KB, 500x349
anyone got this shit before?
how do you get rid of it
you body stops moving then what?
remember this i woke up at 4am i couldn't move i thought i died.
>>
i found this

Some people who under go sleep paralysis see a dark figure hold them down, so early muslims thought it to be jinn. Some muslims claim that it is an incomplete return of the soul after sleep, as your soul leaves the body during sleep. But since to the best of my knowledge sleep paralysis isn't mentioned in the Quran, then sleep paralysis is to islam what it is to science a chemical mistake.
>>
>>17456584
meditate and do tummo breathing before sleep. if it still happens, concentrate on your breathing, focus and take a deep, conscious breath.
>>
>>17456584

I have seen things just before fallling asleep and just when waking up, but I have never been paralized.

They usually want to run towars me and I dont know why, but I get up and attack them, but it is like an automated response, they seem to vaporize and then I regain my senses and go to sleep some more.

If I was paralized, I could not do this and I would feel like shit because I would feel helpless.
>>
>>17456584
>anyone got this shit before?
it's literally all we talk about
>>
>>17456584
gl op glad we could help. idiot.
>>
My gf has sleep paralysis at times but I can kind of predict it because she has short spasms prior that always wake me up.

Never saw any HorlĂ  or Incubus feasting upon her though.
>>
You're on your path to do sleep paralysis
>>
I rarely have it but when i do it's really fuckd up.
I've never seen any dark figure holding me down or anything but i feel like my whole body is vibrates violently and i start hearing voices and hallucinating totally random things (Colours, flashing lights, faces, etc).
One time i decided to just let it go and see what happens when i don't fight to get out of it and it just got stronger and stronger, i thought i was going to get a fucking seizure.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.