[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Constantine? Is it one of Keanu's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 00_633260.png (482 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
00_633260.png
482 KB, 720x480
What does /tv/ think of Constantine?
Is it one of Keanu's better films?
>>
>>17456439
Yes.
>>
wrong board, me so sorry
>>
perhaps i may say this without condemnation of my fellow man and condemnation from God...

...i feel that it is fiction and the vain imaginations of men

vain imaginations indeed, harmless, unless one was to make what is harmless harmful

who has the mind of God? who can know these things?

"There is no wisdom and no understanding And no counsel against the LORD."
>>
>>17456439
Tilda was great as Gabriel
Michael was such a dick I liked him
GOAT Satan
Pretty good Constantine

>That Hell
>>
>>17456449
I feel like /x/ would like Constantine tho, so it's fine
>>
Haven't seen it.
>>
>>17456977
This post is exactly correct in every single way.
>>
>>17456977
this
>>
File: 1455490784724.jpg (29 KB, 620x321) Image search: [Google]
1455490784724.jpg
29 KB, 620x321
what did you guys think of the tv series Constantine?

I really enjoyed it and it's a shame it cancelled.
>>
>>17456439
Thought it was great. Tried buying some of those Brass Knuckles w/Crosses on them .Wonder if they would really work ?
>>
I liked it hope they make another
>>
>>17456454
How do people go through life blindly believing this shit and following all its restrictions?
How do they not end up suiciding?
>>
>>17456439
10/10 movie, though the comic's better
>>
>>17459933
>and following all its restrictions
By believing so blindly that they miss half the law.

I takes some doing to realign their fates after their crash.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.