[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to sell my soul to the devil. Is there any way to do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
I want to sell my soul to the devil. Is there any way to do it? I'll do anything.
>>
>>17456407
Go watch a bunch of Adam Sandler movies
>>
>>17456407
When you will be ready, the devil came.
>>
>>17456407
Quid faciam tibi sicut vis
>>
>>17456521
Whatever you want to make something something? Help a nigga out i took latin like 3 years ago
>>
>>17456407
i can introduce you, i usually charge 200 pay pal, or if you wanna just post ur SSN and credit card numbers on here i can have him come to you
>>
>>17456407

Ok. This is the old nordic way:

Write a letter where you state your terms. Sign it. Go to a church and find a crack in the church wall. Drop letter there. Then walk backwards around the church 3 times.

Done.

Don't come back and blame me if it works. Doing it is your own choice.
>>
>>17456547
>>
>>17456573
Exp date?
>>
>>17456563
how edgy can you get
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291 KB, 945x2207) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291 KB, 945x2207
>>
>>17456407
sell someone elses'... buy one by calling the number.
>>
I'm pretty sure I sold my soul by accident to the devil. I was in an emo phase in 8th grade and woke up one day not remembering the previous night with a huge red/discolored spot on my shoulder. Shortly after I went to the doctor and was told it was a benign birthmark. Over the next few years I renounced Christianity(I live in a rural bible thumping town, so I was pretty much indoctrinated from birth) and started having weird sexually urges and hallucinations. 19 now and not too sure where to go
>>
>>17456407
No, not really.
>>
File: statism.jpg (68 KB, 406x408) Image search: [Google]
statism.jpg
68 KB, 406x408
>>17456407
well
fuck you

whatonearthishappening.com
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.