[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 20 years old >shared rent with my dad in new house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>be me 20 years old
>shared rent with my dad in new house we moved into
>he recently got a little inheritance from his mom who died a few months before so we were able to afford the higher rent compared to our old apartment we had moved from.
>things are already wierd in general
>dad and I have both had severe depression and bipolar dissorder our whole lives
>dad got worse when his mom died
>i took one day off of work every week for 10 weeks to drive my dad to chapel hill hospital where he had 10 sessions of ECT (electroconvolsive therapy)
>things get wierd in the house very quickly
>>
>one night particular it was about 4am
>i was watching the office on netflix (like i did most every night unless i was watching aqua teen)
>suddently im overcome with an intense feeling of dread out of nowhere
>for no reason my attention goes from the television to my closet door
>starring at my closet door in a unexplainable trance it kicks open.
>litterally like somebody had cocked there leg back and kicked it as hard as they could from inside of the closet
>scarred to death 20 year old me cuts tv off turns my back to closet, pulls cover over my head and try my fucking hardest to ignore it and fall asleep
>ignoring my fear i begin drifting off to sleep
>>
>i began to hear voices. The voices werent audible it was like they were inside of my head(ik this is where i might lose some of your attention because it makes me sound like a schizo)
>when i say voices i mean conversations. Sounded like 20 people whispering 10 seperate ununderstandalbe quiet conversations.
>try my absolute hardest to fall asleep and ignore these people whispering fucking gibberish schemng
>all of a sudden somebody claps there hands behind my head.
>loud as hell like somebody literally cupped there hands and gave one loudly perfect clap of their hands
>i jolted up almost falling out of my bed
>grab the remote to the tv and cut the office back on praying for the sun to come up and end this godawful night
>the sun arose and i was fine again until night
>>
>>17456275
>until night
keep going
>>
How many times did this happen to you
>>
Was it just you seeing things and hearing them
>>
What happen when you awoken
>>
>same house
>night falls and once again im the only one not asleep (same time as the last incident, about 4am)
>watching aqua teen hunger force bgin to hear very small footsteps outside of my bedroom door
>i made a custom latch to lock my door several weeks back so i wasnt so terribly horrified
>i turn the volume off on tv
>footsteps turned into the sound somebody (a child) jumping up in down playfully outside of my door
>all turns quiet. The jumping sounds stop.
>a few long seconds later i hear a small child quietly giggle, not unlike a little kid playing hide and seek.
>i then hear patting on my door. Open hand patting like little hands. Putting starts moving down hallway outside of my door then into the living room then the kitchen.
>4am this fucking "kid" is running all over the house playfully patting on the walls.
>probably about 45 seconds and 4 full circles around our one story house the awfulness stops.
>wide-eyed and once again in a state of unbelievable trance i pray to god to bring the morning sun quickly.
>>
>>17456293
>>17456302
We lived in the house a little over a year.
Also wierd shit would happen to my girlfriend and sister who spent alot of time at the house but not to this extfac.
dad was too out of it fromthe ECT and medicatio s at the time to realize anything wierd even if it happened right in front of his face
>>
>>17456333
why didnt you tell it to fuck off? i would be pissed if some spirit was keeping awake
>>
sounds like you need to get a whip and start whipping candles to collect hearts and walk up stair cases.
>>
>>17456275
Easy enough
>>17456333
Yeps.

Don't worry too much mate.

If i have a real talk with you about this will you belive me?
It's just late night stress coupled with you're mental disorders prompting night terrors that you happen to remember is all.

Seen it in allot of psyche words. Look i know you don't get allot of time to your'self but cut back on the late nights alright?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.