[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California road trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Hey guys, I've been thinking about taking a road trip through California and visiting known haunted/weird places. I'll be starting in the northern part and making my way down until I get to Santa Cruz. So far the only places I have in mind are the Winchester house in San Jose and the mystery spot in Santa Cruz. Any other places I can add?
>>
downtown L.A.

but at night time. all the homeless people come out and roam the streets. they're nowhere to be seen in the daytime but at night they all come out like zombies. doesn't sound spooky enough? just witness it for yourself.
>>
>>17455943
So this is just a roadtrip of northern california? That's not really a road trip san jose to santa cruz is like an hour. Are you actually doing this or is it just roleplay?
>>
>>17456435
If you are starting even farther north like humboldt or tahoe or something then that is a different story
>>
File: 1453771196699-2.jpg (395 KB, 774x720) Image search: [Google]
1453771196699-2.jpg
395 KB, 774x720
>>17456435
>is it just roleplay?
Nigga look at the board, of course it's roleplay!
>>
Drive north to the emerald triangle and just walk into the woods. You'll never be seen again and you'll make some okay fertilizer this season.
>>
>>17456437
Southern california kinda sucks for roadtripping unless you are taking the 1. There is a lot of traffic down here. In my opinion I prefer northern california. Southern california is mostly just beaches and malls with the occassional cool place. Santa Barbara - Ventura is good, but any farther south and it gets more crowded and it seems the IQ of the average person drops
>>
>>17456441
I hate 4chan
>>
OP there is a Scientology bunker in Petrolia California. North of you in Humboldt county.
>>
anon hit me up

[email protected]
>>
There's an abandoned train station in eureka California that has a room known as the sacrificial chamber. It's a homeless encampment which has seen a good amount of death in the recent years. The chamber itself is a completely concrete room with black walls due to homeless starting fires in there. It has some tunnels underneath but I suspect there would be needles, rats, and trash down there.
>>
>>17456461
Go further into pozo/ creston amd you'll be able to get to Hubbard's hideout ranch where he died. There is now a group of scientologists who live on the ranch and guard it
>>
>>17456479
My contacts in Petrolia claim to have seen blacked out helicopters flying in low to get to the bunker ranch. It has a huge building on the property and is known to host high ranking CoS members.
>>
>>17456479
The Bunker in Petrolia has L Rons writings etched into titanium tablets I believe.(correct me if I'm wrong) Also, Petrolia is one of the best areas to be during a nuclear attack on the United States.
>>
>>17456487
Woah! That is pretty sweet! I gotta try and sneak in there
>>
>>17456435
I'm only planning it right now, once it is planned out and I have the time I will go ahead and go. As of right now, those two places as well as alcatraz are the only places I can think of which is why I'm here getting some suggestions. Also, I live in the Reno area so I would be getting to Cali through that area.
>>
Oh sweet! That drive through tahoe will be beautiful. There is always tessie, but that is a fake. The tunnel through cave rock is supposed to be haunted. The Washoe indians threw their dead off the cliff there. Also a personal experience in SF I ate this place called the Tennessee kitchen there and the interior design and the vibe I got from it made me sick, so maybe check that out. Also you should probably walk around the tenderloin after midnight, that's always a good time
>>
>>17455943
Thier is some weird shit up in the red wood forest but Cresent city I forgot what what it was called tho
>>
>>17455943
not necessarily all haunted OP but weird things in California
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z-bBchMPYbHY.kyULUuJXQSsk&hl=en_US
>>
>>17455943
Winchester house is meh. Check out Hicks Road. It used to be the local place near San Jose for college bros to go scare their dates on the dark windy road. Plenty of rich assholes live up there now though.
>>
>>17456461
If you can get down to Southern CA, there's also Gold Base in San Jacinto. European chalets and a huge fucking ship in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>17455968
a coworker was telling me about this lat night. are you him? Frank?
>>
>>17456499
Petrolia is one of the coolest places ive ever been. And ive seen 90% of the western states
>>
Manteca, CA. All the highways intersect at such a small town. The "heart" of California. Interpret that as you will
>>
>>17457970
This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot bro.
>>
>>17455943
Making my way downtown
>>
>>17459946
Faces pass and I'm home bound
>>
>>17459947
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way
>>
>>17459438
np the sites listed on the map are all from a book called weird california if you want more info on such places
in terms of the bay area san jose Winchester is nice to see and really weird had some weird evp orbs there but the tours are quite strict and your not allowed to wander off etc, the Rosicrucian museum is a really cool museum if you want to learn about Egypt but otherwise even if you don’t go in the museum its worth a wander around the grounds very beautiful weird ancient Egypt architecture good for photo shoots
if your going during the summer check out the tunnels under old sac they do tours to, also theres a haunted park in fremont cant remember its name
>>
>>17455943
also port costa and the good serphent more near my hometown but both can confirm haunted
The farm where the zodiac killer hid out is near the vallejo benicia border
>>
>>17458770
I live there. why is "the heart" spooky?
>>
Hey OP Palm Springs is supposed to have a heavy satanic church presence. Also one of those vortex magnetic lines or what have you. Mt. Shasta is rumored to have an entrance to the inner earth.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.