[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reincarnations of an ayylmao?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455093180549.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1455093180549.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
So, long story short I had quite the unorthodox spiritual upbringing. My father lead a local cult of kaldonic practitioners (made good money, but he believes this shit) and my mother was very much into meditation and astral projections and shit. Point is, contrary to what people might expect, they never forced me into anything occult and mostly understood I'm not interested in it.

Now, I sleep like a log. I go to sleep, never dream, or if I do its mostly random crap I'll never take a second look over. Or maybe I dream but don't remember anything. The point is, last night I had quite the experience. My dream was organized and fluent and I was some sort of a dais, with many humanoid forms in robes beneath me. Soon I realized it was something akin to a sacrificial altar. As I looked around, the first thing I noticed was my skin color and overall body condition. By the looks of it, I in a much better shape than I currently am (and I am an actual athlete - basketball). My body was basically a mesh of serrated muscle and my skin was very metalic in texture, with the color of actual glimmering bronze. What soon followed was a look at my surroundings. The building was mostly composed of crystal, with some gold and jade decorations in very uneven, jagged shapes. My dream ended with the humanoid figures chanting "Movar", repeating that word all over, as another figure approached me and once I looked up, I saw a golden sun, much like ours, but very, very close. A blinding light shot all around me and I could feel intense heat for a brief moment, before waking up startled like a little bitch.

Now, just how crazy might I be? Was it some kind of a glimpse at a possible reincarnation on another planet? It didnt really feel all that alien. No tentacles or weird Lovecraftian shit. Am I going the route of mum and dad? Was it a deeply rooted fascination with the supernatural? I need opinions.

Pic unrelated, I just find it pleasant to look at.
>>
>>17455913
There's a chink in your armor.
>>
>>17455916
Yes, quite so.
>>
>>17455916 (You)
>>17455918 (You)
>>
>>17455921
>He doesn't know about the ip counter
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>17455916
I kekt
>>
>>17455926
Kek.

First time I linked a YT vid I wrote [embed] after the link thinking it was bb code.

We all gotta start somewhere.
>>
>As I looked around, the first thing I noticed was my skin color and overall body condition. By the looks of it, I in a much better shape than I currently am (and I am an actual athlete - basketball). My body was basically a mesh of serrated muscle and my skin was very metalic in texture, with the color of actual glimmering bronze

You saw your true, ideal self. Don't confuse that person for a god, or someone to serve. I mean, you are a god - don't bow down to other gods.

>Was it some kind of a glimpse at a possible reincarnation on another planet?

It was a glimpse of your future - you saw yourself in the future. The bronzed body you describe is a diamond body - this is an ancient concept, which I attempt to define in this essay;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies
>>
>>17455913
>Reincarnations of an ayylmao
It's called a starseed and it's pretty common.
>>
>>17457331
Pretty much this. Earth and the human form are just another body experience out of many. Dig deep enough and you can figure out your original intentions for coming here.
>>
>>17457331

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

>A Star Seed, in New Age parlance, refers to a human body inhabited and piloted by a consciousness that insists on an extra-terrestrial identity. I use dissociated and objectifying terminology to express the subjective perspective of such a belief. This is Timothy Leary's definiton of 'post-larval.' Star Seeds are said to come and go, and a mission on Earth is implicit. This would seem to be the black goo that Kautz-Vella is talking about, their true age and relationship to life on Earth revealed by Harner and Lovecraft. Again, however, Leary revealed a more adult perspective; you are them. The monsters, he tells us, are ourselves in the future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.