[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan/DB Cooper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 175x400px-LM-db61dd20_DBCooper.jpg (19 KB, 175x238) Image search: [Google]
175x400px-LM-db61dd20_DBCooper.jpg
19 KB, 175x238
Do you think DB Cooper survived his landing? Who do you think he was and what happened to him?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper
>>
A lot of "facts" were changed over the years regarding this story. He wasn't human. When he jumped he didn't use a parachute and he was confident he'd survive.
>>
I think since no money was ever found in circulation he died in the woods in southern Washington state. Probably from exposure
>>
>>17455800
he did use a parachute, theres just a chance that he used a training parachute[that wouldnt open] that they gave him by mistake because he asked for civilian chutes and its what the skydiving school had [they gave him three, one was a dud, a good one was left on the plane]
they think he used the functional chute to tie the money to himself and then jumped with the training chute by mistake.
the perfect plane, foiled by a mistake on the part of the authorities.
>>
>>17455800
Huh?
>>
>>17455792
CIA psyop. Just for fun.
>>
>>17455800
Funnel off te drugs.
>>
>>
>>17455814

Typical shill accuses the one person that mentions any details that differ from the "official version" of being on drugs.
>>
>>17455792
His skeleton will be found hanging in a tree some day.
>>
>>17455850
>he wasn't human
I don't mind differing from the official version, however, that explaination is beyond idiotic.
>>
>>17455892

Just stop and think about what this "human" pulled off. Seriously. Go back and read all the details you know. A man that can jump from a plane and disappear off the face of the Earth was never a man to begin with. Kinda like Bin Laden's corpse.
>>
>The case remains the only unsolved air piracy in American aviation history.

hmmm. How convenient.
>>
>>17455911
Elaborate!
>>
>>17455800
>>17455811
>>17455911

Those dubs don't lie.
>>
>>17455965
Confirmed: aliens work for CIA. Probably assassinated JFK. Ending of 11.22.63 now spoiled.
>>
>>17455903

Just stop, there's no reason to derail a perfectly legitimate thread with your autism
>>
>>17455984

Ok then. Keep believing in the media and in Superman then, you sheep.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.