[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone seen Soaked in Bleach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: Kurt-Cobain-Nirvana-Unplugged.jpg (98 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Cobain-Nirvana-Unplugged.jpg
98 KB, 630x420
For those who don't know it's a 2015 documentary about Kurt Kobain's suicide with new info from the private eye that Courtney Love hired to find Kurt when he disappeared right before his death. Turns out he recorded every phone conversation with her. Some of the tapes along with other evidence is very compelling. Furthermore this movie apparently got botswarmed on imdb after received around 1000 scores of ten received 2-3000 scores of 1.

Either way, just watched it today and it was really good. What do you guys think about it? Are the tapes legit? Was he murdered?
>>
Didn't you watch it,OP?

Do you just need us to confirm the obvious?

Yes. He was obviously murdered. And you know who was behind it.
>>
A PI isn't proof enough?
>>
It was a great documentary.
The gun used was released to Courtney and she had it melted down. She knew he wanted a divorce and unless he were to die she would get nothing.
The police ruled it a suicide in less than 24 hours. The note left was proven to be not done by Kurt.
All the hanger on we're dope sick so they did what she said to avoid withdrawal. She had him killed it's actually very sad. They didn't even investigate Courtney Love which is standard in any death. I believe she paid the cops off as well.
Poor Francis
>>
>>17455860
>Poor Francis

This. I've read interviews where she's defending her mom against the murder accusations. One can only imagine how much her mother has manipulated her throughout her entire life. Crazy fucking selfish psycho bitch.
>>
Woah, I had no idea there was a conspiracy about Kurt Cobain's death.
>>
>>17455748
I'm a proud skeptic. Don't believe in conspiracy theories. Enjoy shooting them down. Some really hinky shit went down before that death. I think there might actually be some merit with this theory.
>>
>>17455860
>Poor Francis
>developed daddy issues
>have an elektra complex
>dating some twink Cobain wannabe faggot
>poor Francis
>>
>>17455904
>>17455864
>>17455860
*Frances
>>
>>17455904

>that doesn't make her an unfortunate case

what the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
Yeah it's on Netflix
>>
ЦOЙ ЖИB
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x354
>>17455748
Way back when "Kurt And Courtney" came out, the evidence and implications - along with Courtney Love's psychotic, junkie behaviour - pointed to the fact that he was murdered. The documentary maker had numerous recorded messages of Courtney threatening him, El Duce of The Mentors admitted on film that she tried to hire him to kill Kurt for $10,000. A few days later he was found dead, run over by a train.

How Courtney Love has made it this far in life without someone killing her is astonishing enough. How she's made it this far without getting busted for this is extremely puzzling.
>>
Have you seen Montage Of Heck? That shit practically comes off as Courtney Love's alibi. Came out almost exactly the same time Soaked in Bleach did (after her failed cease and desist). Montage Of Heck does a great job of painting Kurt to look like he's always been hopelessly suicidal and that Courtney was a victim in all of it.

And of course it wasn't until around this time that she starts writing "personal" letters about how much she misses and loves Kurt over twitter, so everyone can see. Idk, it just feels a little fishy, that's all
>>
>>17456104

All true. And I was surprised to hear no mention of the Duce interview in Soaked In Bleach. I suppose the PI wanted to stick with only the info that he personally had gathered.

>>17456146

Exactly. Montage of Heck is so pathetically biased, that Courtney even inserts clips of Kurt telling an live audience to say "We love you, Courtney!"... WTF was that!!?? Talk about a one-sided story that tells absolutely nothing.
>>
The saddest past of this is that Courtney claimed some years ago that she already spent all Kurt's money
>>
>>17456181

>implying million in royalties just stopped getting delivered to her

Can ANYTHING she says be considered even remotely true ever?
>>
oldfuck here. thanks for the heads up, never even heard of this doc.

she was literally a nobody until he died. her first real national exposure was when she 'went over' as they say in wrestling speak reading his suicide note. then became a huge star with music that sounded awfully familiar...

montage of heck was fucking awful. they painted him as some traumatized weirdo loser...youre talking about someone who was the driving force behind the biggest band of the 90s. he had his demons but it takes balls to get on stage and rock. and Love uses his love for her against him throughout.
>>
Let's not forget that the HOLE album Courtney was promoting was released 4 days after Kurt "killed himself"... Another convenient coincidence that just happened to benefit this conniving junky whore.
>>
>>17456104
Not that puzzling, dude. Cops are fucking fat idiots. It's not like CSI at your local department.
>>
>>17456247

The SOAKED IN BLEACH documentary does go into how corrupt the Seattle police department was at that time...
>>
>>17456220
I am not a courtney love fan but this is simply not true.anyone paying attention to music circa 90 knew who she was.she wouldn't have been as famous but famous nonetheless
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>17456232
yes. the cover itself was very telling as well. typical kinderwhole getup but the teary eye makeup and flowers to me is very reminiscent of a funeral
>>
File: Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg (14 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg
14 KB, 900x900
>>17455748
A victim of the Pleiadian White Whale devil whore's monstrosities. I fixed it as best I could Kurt. The pleiadians and vultruvians were attempting to flee the galaxy, we've got them pinned here on edge world Earth. It won't take long now. RIP
>>
File: image.png (640 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 853x480
>>17456277
You guys are so dumb. It's a girl winning homecoming/prom queen. It's playing on the whole teen girls should be perfect thing and sort of satirising that.
>>
>>17456188
I thought the same. Then I read somewhere that she hasnt paid her psychiatrist (she owns him like 48k) and she didnt paid the money she promised to a guy who designed the tshirts for her concerts.

Greedy bitch.
>>
>>17456268

she was a gold digging groupie that went from one junkie celebrity to the next... billy corgan, evan dando, etc...
>>
>>17456339
outstanding interpretation of the obvious. just saying that with the timing of kurt's death the cover and title implies a bit of a fucked up inside joke. the timing was completely tasteless even if she were inexplicably innocent
>>
The conspiracy goes higher up the pyramid than just Courtney. She was given instructions and guaranteed legal protection for assisting in the staged suicide of Cobain. The problem was that Kurt was an icon with a gigantic following and he wouldn't stop preaching his anti-corporate rants. This obviously was not going to help sales in a market that was just beginning to decline (due to the used CD market being at it's peak). He was murdered by money hungry wolves... not just one of them.
>>
This was supposed to come out a years before,but Courtney kept taking them to court to keep it from being released. Then she released her version first to try a trick the public into believing her. Then not long after Montage, soaked in bleach was finally released. I always knew it was her.
>>
I know these usually don't do shit, and posting it here probably won't either, but there is a petition up that's decently popular
https://www.change.org/p/we-demand-that-the-seattle-police-department-opened-a-case-kurt-cobain

Thought I'd share. On that note, if Courtney Love is actually innocent, then re-opening the case would ultimately be a good thing for her. She'd have her name cleared of this growing suspicion. But the fact that she's not ok with that idea just makes her look more suspicious.
>>
File: 1442141753056.jpg (29 KB, 599x453) Image search: [Google]
1442141753056.jpg
29 KB, 599x453
>>17455877
>Don't believe in conspiracy theories
>>
I hope this is true, bless her for wiping out that caterwauling faggot Cobain
>>
>>17456549
Exactly, it's weird that a known attention whore, doesn't want more attention.
>>
Can anyone link me to the documentary?
>>
>>17459516

it's available on torrent... check kat.cr

make sure you get the documentary and not the fan-made tribute music CD with the same title.
>>
>>17456104
>found run over by a train
>run over
That's one slow ass train. You get hit hy a train on a main line and you're mince. Where about was he "found"? A main line and his body was placed there to be found. There's no way his body would stay in tact after being hit..
>>
>>17459523

Mr. Literal literally being a little literal.
>>
>>17456268
i was 13 years old in 94 and only owned flannels and grunge band tshirts. courtney love's noteriety then was literally 'the thing kurt cobain was putting his dick in."
>>
>>17459523
well what if you just lay your head on the rail, the rest of the body could be fairly intact
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.