[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: received_950860738307210.jpg (43 KB, 460x659) Image search: [Google]
received_950860738307210.jpg
43 KB, 460x659
So, I'm downstairs alright. Bouta take take a piss. Right when I start pissing I hear this deep as sound. It's like the combo of a growl and a snore come from a downstairs room where all the lights are off and it's pitch black. Naturally I nope the fuck up stairs. What do now?
Pic unrelated.
>>
Seriously spooked because this isn't the first time creepy shit has happened
>>
File: doyou.jpg (13 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
doyou.jpg
13 KB, 296x300
>>17455636

First thing's first.
>>
>>17455641
No I don't, not well at least. I am also pretty shaken.
>>
>>17455654

Fair enough. Did any part of the "growl" and/or "snore" sound a little bit like a fax machine or old internet modem dialing signal, by any chance?
>>
>>17455636
Just go look in the room. It's not a Werewolf or anything so go find out what it was before it starts a fire.
>>
>>17455660
It sounded like an old person snoring but a bit distorted and sped up. I went in the room it had a funny smell and I felt like I was being watched. Everything is locked up tight though.
>>
>>17455668
Only thing in the room is a ps4 that was off. A TV that was off and rocking chair from my grandma's house before she passed away
>>
Honestly, OP, I wouldn't worry about some odd noises. They are not uncommon. Check around for obvious sources & give it a little time.
>>
>>17455678
This would be sound advice but strange stuff has happened to me in this house before. So I'm just gonna lock myself down in my room and pray. If anyone wants I'll tell some story's of what has happened in the past
>>
>>17455682
Sure, go ahead
>>
>>17455682
Did any "strange stuff" ever physically injure anyone?
>>
Okay, so ever since I've moved in about 11 years ago, whenever I'm downstairs around 3 am I hear footsteps in my room. They sound like they are quickly pacing. The so not occur whist I'm in the room. They are loud footsteps. Sounds like a built man is walking. Also, every month I have almost a full week of sleep paralysis with vivid hallucinations of a tall cloaked man at my door.
>>
>>17455695
Yes me and a friend. I'll do a quick little green text.
>Middle of winter in Nevada
> Me and my buddy decided to go get some lunch
> take piss In the same bathroom I was in when I heard the noise
> remeber leaving the bathroom door open when we left
> turn ac to 68 to maintain decent temp
> get back 2 hours later, house feels great
> notice bathroom door is closed
> go open it its full of steam and like 90 degrees
> THERE IS NO SHOWER IN THIS BATHROOM
Still have no idea what the fuck happened
>>
>>17455706

How did that end up in a physical injury? You said yes.
>>
>>17455676
Oh shit man, your grandma is back, snoring and shit
>>
Time to start praying to God and reading the Bible.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17456289
>reading the bible
ok praying i get but seriously you advice for him to start reading a Bible cmon now
its like a guy is thrown on a battlefield and you tell him here read this memoirs from a soldier that fought in a war once
>>
Op here.
Update!
> Last night
> in bed browsing /x/
> hear low humming noise outside my door
> open door nothing
> see mass of shadow downstairs
> investigate
> hearing whispers
> idkman.gif
> second I enter room sound stops
> feels like it's 100 degrees when house stays at 68
> quiet for the rest of the night
>>
>>17455636
Mr. Obvious thinks its a sump pump in the basement .
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.