[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some assumption,guess,theory or hypothesis why UFOS do not move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
some assumption,guess,theory or hypothesis why UFOS do not move smoothly? instead of that they move so hard and abruptly and they move point to point also why they do not do sonic boom?
>>
Well the reason for not moving smoothly is obvious - if you have antigrav technology, you don't need to keep moving to maintain altitude. It depends on the agenda of whatever sentient force is in control. If cruising around like a normal aircraft isn't conducive to its current goals, then it won't.

The sound part is a little more difficult to wrap my head around. The only way that would make sense is if they're not displacing the air around them when they move. Don't ask me how though.
>>
Maybe they only look like machines to us now because we do not yet understand what they are, what causes people to experience them, and currently lack a language capable of accurately describing them?
>>
>>17455526
Advanced Alium technology ofc.

Here's a real mindbender:
How does a leprachaun carry all that gold around when gold is heavy and they are so tiny and cute?
>>
>>17455526
what this guy said
>>17455536
also, it's possibly "explainable" by the theory that they're interdimensional beings.
We (humans) have some degree of noise dampening available to us, think of the difference between noise levels of modern and old cars, it might be reasonable to expect beings with super advanced tech to be able to do such to a better degree than us.

Have some science:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_noise_control
>>
File: tmp_28154-images(6)430319666.jpg (136 KB, 739x415) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28154-images(6)430319666.jpg
136 KB, 739x415
And if they have a displacement method seemed to the theory by Miguel alcubierre

I do not know if you know his theory but it is about how a spaceship etc could travel faster than the light velocity reducing ahead space and being pushing behind itself by the space,that is, they would be or they are capable to warp the space to their will.
>>
>>17455562
letting the subject of UFOS out are you saying that with antisound I can neutralize a sound for instance if a neighbor of mine is doing too much noise with this antisound generator I could neutralize it that is cool but I suppose build a machine of this type must be very difficult.
>>
>>17455541
He's magic you fuckstain
>>
>>17455600
Yeah but what spells does he use, cumgargler?
And what color are it's eyes? Answer me that you ballsweat imbiber.
>>
>>17455599
czeched - the theory is pretty simple and I'll try to explain it that way.

Imagine you have 2 non-gender specific people with a guitar each on a stage.
Both sound sources pointing out at the audience will sound louder than one.
If you turned the sound sources to face each other AND they were playing the same thing, then as they got closer to facing each other the sound would cancel each other out.

Next time you have a bath or are in a swimming pool, try making waves at both ends, see what happens in the middle.

The problem is accuracy. Are both sources playing the exact same thing? Are they spaced at the correct difference apart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N0ER4A73QE

explains it well
>>
>>17455616
>>17455616
well fine I smatter in this subject I always passed my time looking up information about how neutralize a phone frequency or wifi frequency you know like a hobby or for bother people letting them without connection that is the reason wich I know a little of this but I never thought it was applicable for sound waves.

this can be a weapon a powerful weapon referring to wireless devices or technology mainly.

but for this I suppose you have to generate a wave in the same lenght amplitude and frequency of course.
>>
>>17455628
Yeah.

Plus power and accuracy. Using audio as an example.
If one device is significantly louder than the other, no effect. If one device isn't lined up right - varying degrees of cancellation.

If you're bored you could experiment this at home with stereo speakers, by keeping one static and moving the other to face it. (It'll work better with a mono recording, as both speakers will be pumping out the same thing).

I'm really only guessing here, but if UFOs are sophisticated enough to possess anti-gravity tech, then it being silent would be pretty easy.
The other alternative being that they DO make noise, just not in a frequency range we can hear.
>>
>>17455540

Anyone? Surely someone else must be willing to consider that there might be new things to learn at some point?
>>
>>17455651
Totally, but we just don't know and those things are currently unknowable.
I'm the audio nerd, so I've tried explaining things from my experience that might be relevant.

When you say not machines, elaborate further.
>>
>>17455536
>The sound part is a little more difficult to wrap my head around. The only way that would make sense is if they're not displacing the air around them when they move. Don't ask me how though.

Alcubierre warp drive seems like a good bet. After all, there's no reason you have to use it to move at FTL speeds; you could just cruise.
>>
>>17455644
ok see to be sincere I am a eye witness of an UFO and it did a sound very quirky
it was like zoom sound the sound closer and seemed to that is when in star wars movie they brandish their light sabers that sound is very seemed I can swear that.
>>
>>17455657

I agree with the "currently unknowable" part, right now, but I also feel that trying to describe things without the proper words/classification may result in inconclusive descriptions. Many people have reported "UFOs" as moving in ways that would rip apart any machinery that we currently understand, due to their apparent speed plus their apparent very abrupt changes in direction. When I mention "not machines", my intent is to suggest alternative models instead of any one particular model to explain these experiences, since no current model seems sufficient to completely explain the data at this time. In other words, I don't know what causes these interactions, and therefore hesitate to jump to conclusions and/or speculate beyond the available data. I know /x/ isn't the best place for this, but I already typed it all out, so too late.
>>
They're just projections
>>
>>17455673
Well, maybe not "currently unknowable" who knows what the illuminaughty know?

It's a fair summary, I just wondered what you mean by "not machines"?
Like the craft themselves as a creature?
or...
>>
>>17455683

What I'm saying is that I don't know. I have no idea. Again, I like to consider the possibility that we do not yet understand everything. These UFO etc experiences may be the result of something we have no words for at this time. Something new & not yet understood. I can't define them, because my point is that I do not understand all the factors involved at this time. I regard them as a mystery, right now. Until more information comes in. Only seems fair, to me
>>
Interesting comments, echoing what I have thought over the years--inter-dimensional travel, noise dampening technology, holographic projections, the crafts themselves as a creature, "unknowable" (for now).....but---
>>
...but---I saw two of them in Mexico years ago, and a day or so later two mysterious sonic booms were...
>>
..heard of the east coast, and the government explained them as "swamp gas" explosions. So I do think under some conditions that UFOs produce sonic booms.
>>
File: 001.jpg (903 KB, 1808x1343) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
903 KB, 1808x1343
We drew this right after seeing them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.