[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling my Soul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: the-devil-in-the-movie-legend.png (333 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
the-devil-in-the-movie-legend.png
333 KB, 750x404
I'm looking for serious advice here, I wanna sell my soul and become famous, can anyone give me or show me references to summoning or making a deal with the Devil? Much appreciated B, help me achieve Eternal damnation and rest assured you will see me giving shout outs if you help me make it.

Pic related.
>>
>>17455393
>I'm looking for serious advice here
>I wanna sell my soul and become famous

kek
>>
>>17455393

How is 80 yrs at most of fun worth an eternity of hell?

"Wwell i want to bring back my loved one. It'll bevworth it."

But if hell exists, so would heaven. You could just wait the 80 yrs and see them for eternity after.
>>
>>17455393

You won't find happiness in external pleasures anon.
>>
>>17455393
You can't. Satan doesn't exist. It was just a story made up by the Christians when they encountered the Norse.. They decided to tell people that Loki was a devil, and it became the story of Satan.
>>
>>17455393
>Pic related.

No, that's not the devil, that's Darkness.

/pedantic
>>
>>17455393
selling your soul is just giving Iblis (Satan) permission to kill you and live out your life for you
your spirit will go straight to Hell

>>17455400
ikr.. more likely than not, the devil made this thread himself
>>17455405
it never is, that's why Satan is pretty much the only person who actually goes to Hell... he used to beg me to sell my soul... now he just begs me to date/marry his puppets... he usually just ends up trying to kill people and hijack their bodies if they say no... an attempt has been made on my life twice in the past two years - still here cause Allah > everything
>>
I would say don't do that stupidity. He will scam you for sure and doesn't worth to sell temporary existence pleasure for eternal life damnation
>>
File: ehhh.png (103 KB, 291x286) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.png
103 KB, 291x286
>>17455393
So i was browsing shit after reading this thread and what are the odds....
pic related
>>
>>17455393
Dude, you haven't thought about what "Eternal" and "Damnation" really mean. Even if it's all made up, why risk it?
>>
>>17455462
Man, I thought Muslims couldn't get any worse. I had not considered adding schizophrenia.
Your devil sounds like a fucking faggot. I guess that's necessary for Allah not to look like the bitch we all know him to be.
>>
>>17455393
Pic related? Did you really need to say that? Fuck me kill me now.
>>
>>17455416
You are full of shit, aren't you?
>>
>>17455416
Who the fuck told you this? You are way out to lunch.
>>
Honestly selling your soul means wanting something more than eternity. You sold your soul to be in your body, and it is interacted with the others that did so too. We agreed to play this weird life game for our souls. We can get in touch with our souls, but we lose what makes us, us. That is to say, we lose our desires if we go back to the infinite. We also lose our desires once they are entirely fufilled, which sadly, can't happen, we aren't programmed to be satisfied with "enough" and "too much" isn't that is you feel you have nothing.

If you feel that you have the world though, you want for nothing but what you need. How to do give a gift to a man who has everything? Give him food, or water, or medicine. Give him/her fruit, fruits are a little bit more of infinity, given freely by infinity. What fruits will you get for your sufferings? Do suffering trees have tasty apples, or are they best left to nature until we make cider from them? Why plant more suffering trees?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.