[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning on using a ouija board on my own to see if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 970x545
I'm planning on using a ouija board on my own to see if it's fake. So I wanted to know your experiences with them.
>>
>>17455252
I too am curious about this
>>
I used to do them a lot in the early 90's, first time I saw what seemed to be a black cloud/ball in the middle of the room, about the size of a football it slowly expanded and grew.

Other times I got a spirit who told me his name,
I didn't do a board for about 15 years after that & the same named spirit came through..

I had totally forgotten him until then and it was a "WOH" moment for me.

ime it is not fake, but what you are contacting I don't know.

It is recommended to not use the board alone.
>>
>>17455252
I'm actually experienced when it comes to Ouija boards and seances. In both cases it seems more about having a clear idea of who you want to summon instead of any name. The more you and the group know about the being the better the results get. I would suggest trying to summon a god for the clearest results. It seems when the group has the intention to summon something powerful it manifests. The Ouija board is just a tool for better communication you can get spoopy results from sitting in a circle and placing your hands on the same object with focus and intention.
>>
Used one in an old cemetery when I was 16. No curse, no paranormal experience, no demonic activity in my life. Its bullshit
>>
>>17456091
You're talking about the only thing in the world that seems to be belief powered. It only take one skeptical mind in the circle to fuck up the entire thing. Try again with open minded people. Something will happen.

Imagine it like a group created tulpa that only manifests when everyone has a similar frame of mind and intention.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.