[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs of magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 28
File: magic__by_hadrienb-d3bua6a.jpg (77 KB, 1180x676) Image search: [Google]
magic__by_hadrienb-d3bua6a.jpg
77 KB, 1180x676
What are the signs of someone possessing magical powers/abilities?
>>
>>17454425
You get a letter by owl that says you can do magic and shit.
>>
Being misunderstood and rejected by the niggers kikes and spics you call family
>>
>>17454787
Fuck off whitey.
>>
There haven't been any real magic users since the early 90s
>>
>>17454847
And who was this last magic user?
>>
>>17454911
All the ones at the time were. It just stopped working one day.
>>
>>17454914
They turned 30 and became wizards.
>>
>>17454914
Interesting, have any more information about this event/pre-90s magic users?
>>
>>17454956
funny you should mention that

>>17454967
Most of them were women. The leading theory for why is because magic is an expression of emotions and how the user feels, and that women tend to be more expressive than men. No one knows why it stopped working.
>>
>>17454425
The ability to sense when they're being watched.
>>
>>17454967
born '92. took all magicians their power.

p.s. I am the internet.
>>
>>17455000
1992 was the year, yes

give it back you bastard
>>
>>17455011
92 was the year I was born. Could I be magical?
>>
Swimming test.
Tie them up and toss them into the water.
If they sink and drown they're not magic, if they float they are and burn them at the stake.
>>
>>17455025
I doubt all the magic in the world mysteriously disappeared and embedded itself in babies who happened to be born that year, but hey anything's possible
>>
>>17454989
>because magic is an expression of emotions

muh feelings
>>
>>17454802
Ill pay you welfare to not post anymore.
>>
>>17455066
Stranger things have happened.
>>
File: windows95launchman.0.jpg (122 KB, 1020x753) Image search: [Google]
windows95launchman.0.jpg
122 KB, 1020x753
>>17454989
>magic is an expression of emotions
>No one knows why it stopped working [after the 90s]
Women can't even put two and two together.
>>
>>17455355
Windows 95 = Macintosh 89
>>
>>17454654
underrated
>>
>>17454654
I wonder if kids would believe that if somebody pranked them with owls and letters.
I don't know if owls could be trained like carrier pigeons though.
>>
>>17454989

Leading theory, you say. Whose theory was it? How did they come up with it & then tell people about it? Who did they tell? What do you mean by "expression of emotions"? How does that work? Just curious.
>>
>>17454425
check if they spent all their points in mana
>>
>>17455626
A lot of people came up with that theory. It seemed like the obvious one I guess.

The magic would use the person's emotions as a conduit to materialize in the world. I don't really know how to make that clearer. If a magic user got very angry, you could expect shit to burn, or explode, or something along those lines. Modern day """""witches""""" will tell you the same kind of stuff, only that you also need medidation and herbs and things like that, but my mother says they're just delusional wannabes.
>>
>>17455698
>A lot of people came up with that theory.

Which people? What were some of their names? I am fascinated by this history.

> If a magic user got very angry, you could expect shit to burn, or explode, or something along those lines

Oh my, that actually happened? Why did people expect shit to burn, explode, etc? Please share the names of the people who did it or saw it happen, for it's dreadfully exciting. Which modern day "witches" may I ask about this, as you've suggested? Any in particular?
>>
>>17455715
hmmm...

*closes the thread*
>>
>>17455698
wow your mother sounds like a silly cunt
>>
File: shrb.jpg (83 KB, 726x402) Image search: [Google]
shrb.jpg
83 KB, 726x402
>>17455741

Oh, let's be nice to him.
>>
>>17455741
have you spent the last 3 months meditating and doing silly little rituals in the hopes that it'll pay off eventually then?
>>
File: 1439650375261.gif (681 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1439650375261.gif
681 KB, 267x200
>>17455066
Yeah we incarnated into the world as vessels for the world's magic only to be released at the moment we realize our true purpose, just like in my animes
>>
>>17455784
Meanwhile, the Hundred Acre Wood parts of Kingdom Hearts can still suck my ass
>>
>>17454787
>Being misunderstood and rejected by the niggers kikes and spics you call family

Misunderstood, yes, but not necessarily rejected.

>>17454847
There haven't been any real magic users since the early 90s

Emphatically not true. Certainly not with what you would call practitioners of White Magic. Some very powerful people who practice that are still around. There's a lot going on.

Also if you took a visit to a little region called the Himalaya's then if they wanted to be found then you might run into some, literally, God-tier practitioners of what could in some senses be termed as Magic.
>>
>>17455825
>Emphatically not true. Certainly not with what you would call practitioners of White Magic. Some very powerful people who practice that are still around. There's a lot going on.

Really? Who are the powerful people that are still around? What do they do? How do they keep in touch with you?
>>
People think I'm a witch. It doesn't matter what they think though. I know what I am and what I believe in. The way that I practice "magic" is by letting people believe that persona about me. For example, I don't particularly curse anyone or anything but I sure as hell will let someone believe that I can and watch them curse themselves. Works like a charm.
>>
>>17455029
10/10
>>
>>17455830
It is not a set of people that you are ever likely to find yourself associated with by chance, and if you do meet them then they will very likely keep their abilities hidden. My introduction to this world started when I went to the Indian festival the Kumbh Mela in 2013. But the most powerful White Magic practitioner I met I met in a European country after I left India. Although in India there are a very small % of `authentic ` baba's who are exceptionally powerful in the magical sphere although I don't think they would ever call it magic.

What do white magic practitioners do? Essentially they work with the Higher Energies to help make the world a better place. Going on right now as we speak.
>>
>>17455857
>It is not a set of people that you are ever likely to find yourself associated with by chance, and if you do meet them then they will very likely keep their abilities hidden

Oh. I asked who you meant, before that, & you said "Some very powerful people who practice that are still around." No names, no particular individuals, no real information. So what you meant was, essentially: No people who practice that are still around.

Saying you have a source is not the same as actually having a source.

>>What do white magic practitioners do? Essentially they work with the Higher Energies to help make the world a better place.

Can you explain these "Higher Energies" and how you directly interact with them? Higher than what? What do you mean by "work with" and how is this done? Specifically. When you say "make the world a better place", how are you defining "better", & by what standards are you gauging your approach?
>>
>>17454425
You being autistic or delusional, otherwise you won't observe something which is not real on anyone.
>>
>>17455872
>Oh. I asked who you meant, before that, & you said "Some very powerful people who practice that are still around." No names, no particular individuals, no real information. So what you meant was, essentially: No people who practice that are still around.
>Saying you have a source is not the same as actually having a source.

I'll answer this first. The people I know would emphatically not appreciate me saying who they were on 4chan, they would probably not really appreciate me talking about this on 4chan full stop. And in general they do not want their identities revealed to anyone but people they feel that they can completely trust. It's pretty much how these things work.

Implying that you don't believe me makes no odds to me whatsoever. The world that I have found myself in is still pretty new to me and so occasionally I lurk on /x/ to see if I can recognise anyone else that's in it and occasionally I do.
>>
>>17455893
Then you should accept that you are as legit as the other role players on /x/ and would be treated the same.
>>
>>17455902
You do yourself a disservice by your generalized dismissal of all things that your rational ego mind cannot accept as role playing. One day you will run into the truth and turn your back on it. Skepticism is prudent in this area of investigation and inquiry but also your mind must be flexible and alive to new possibilities.
>>
>>17455893
>>17455893
How powerful are these alleged people where giving out even some minimal version of their names would cause them damage? You've refused to come close to addressing any questions not-relating to fake-individuals' names as well. Dude, just give it up. Everyone wants to be top dog in some way or another. If you must lie to strangers, please choose a form that doesn't shit all over /x/. That's all I ask.
>>
>>17455910
Whatever, role playing fag.
Won't be the idiot who believes shit from you.
Not dismissing all of it, just you.
>>
>>17455910
Easy, unknown friend. Patience can be beneficial sometimes
>>
>>17455917
I find /x/ interesting and sometimes useful and let me tell you that people who lie on it annoy the living shit out of me in no uncertain terms.

To answer questions about these people is not easy because to answer any questions properly is a long story. But for example, clairvoyance, telepathy, they are capable of these. But it is a very sensitive world, and there are dark energies who would look to attack them. Yup, I know, that really sounds like rp, isn't.
>>
File: book of kells page.jpg (464 KB, 1024x1440) Image search: [Google]
book of kells page.jpg
464 KB, 1024x1440
Magic comes from the ancient persian word Magi, meaning wise one.

Magic practitioners around the world are known to heal the sick, it is with this that true power, and wisdom is actually tested. If they heal others, they can do a lot. It means that they also can hurt others, but a "good" person doesn't consider these things.

If they can do magic, then they see the world in a way that is not easily understood by somebody who can't. Just like our internet lives are inconceivable to a caveman, unless that caveman was a magi, or shaman or whatever.

Magic is equated to a sort of sinestral wisdom.
Like looking with the eyes of a fly, or of a raven. Perhaps literally, perhaps not, to a true practitioner of magic, they can help people either way. There's no difference between real and fake to a Magi. There's no difference between real and unreal to a magician, because a true one, knows that performance is real even if magic isn't, and that performance can do a lot, possibly even magic.
>>
>>17455788
Kingdom Hearts? what the fuck is that?
>>
>>17455935
>Easy, unknown friend. Patience can be beneficial sometimes

Of course, patience is a very useful and important attribute. But I don't really see where I councilled against patience in that post. I more said keep your mind flexible and open.
>>
>>17455948
Ok, unless you were advising me to be patient? In which case sorry ignore my post above.
>>
File: 1413256314029.gif (806 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1413256314029.gif
806 KB, 320x180
>>17455940
If you don't fear the dark energies, and are connected to the true light, then you are simply breathing in and out like the tides of the ocean. Only you have less mercury and only a few trillion spirit helpers who live in your guts if you eat like a goddamn yogi instead of a pizza-slave.
>>
>>17455940
Fair enough. All I'm saying is that I personally dislike anyone claiming absolute certitude about a thing whilst refusing to share their alleged proof with the people they are talking to. A lot of people claim a lot of things on /x/ & beyond. I stand by my previous position that the claiming of a source is not the same thing as an actual source. Meanwhile, I would honestly love for you to prove me wrong. You have cited no sources to back up your claims, & all I want is honest discussion on stupid /x/
>>
>>17455952
Ha! Interesting. Are you also this anon btw? >>17455945

I say interesting because my diet is something like half yogi and half pizza slave. Not many pizzas but too much sugar. Vegetarian edging towards vegan though.
>>
>>17455946
Are you kidding me? I hope so.

>>17455951

No, not you. Sit back and enjoy the show.
>>
File: is such a thing possible.gif (3 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
is such a thing possible.gif
3 MB, 480x271
>>17455962
Half-half means that you are situated in warfare, friend. You are in a place where you MUST be strong of will. In the old days of Finnish mythology, moving took away your spirit guides, and this best understood to modern people, as any sort of change. Old-school life meant one place, one diet. The food's soul was still there, not moved too far for it's essence to follow. Packaging spirits isn't liked, so the food you eat is often irradiated, as to keep longer in stasis. Purity and stasis are related forces. As is traveling a cathartic experience.
>>
File: poe.jpg (65 KB, 671x401) Image search: [Google]
poe.jpg
65 KB, 671x401
>>17455974
> You are in a place where you MUST be strong of will. In the old days of Finnish mythology, moving took away your spirit guides, and this best understood to modern people, as any sort of change

Anon here is not subject to your rule. Anon isn't some ancient Finn & is not your lackey. Knock it off.
>>
>>17455961
That post is also fair enough anon and your concerns about /x/ mirror my own. Sometimes I come away from it thinking I have learned a lot but all too often after a session I come away so annoyed that I don't come back for a month or whatever.

In terms of you talking about a source then I totally understand where you are coming from but maybe think of it like this. A journalist might find something out from a source and he 100% trusts this source and believes the information to be true. However if asked to reveal the identity then in some cases then the journalist knows that doing so could endanger this source and really, such is the case here.

However, and now, this might sound paradoxical but my real life became like some kind of supernatural fantasy novel and so I am writing a book about it, with the blessing of some of the people I am talking about. It won't be ready for about 18 months or so but maybe, if you give me some sort of e-mail address (not your normal one perhaps) then I could contact you when its ready. The book, its gonna be off the scale. Up you you though dude or dudette.
>>
>>17455857
>India
Is Yogananda relevant with magic at all? I've been reading his autobiography and questioning a lot of things about magic and healing and everything.
>>
>>17455986
I'm not making somebody a lackey. I'm telling a story, one that has been told forever, to people who eat pre-shelled sunflower seeds.
>>
>>17455974
>Half-half means that you are situated in warfare, friend. You are in a place where you MUST be strong of will.

Funnily enough anon then this describes my situation very precisely. What came after that though then I couldn't quiiiiite grasp the meaning (probably my mental bad though).

Was the implication that moving might be beneficial in this regard?
>>
>>17455966
No, what is Kingdom Hearts and why is it relevant?
>>
>>17455989
If this book will be off the scale, then when it comes out, I would not have to go out of my way to email you

How is this book of yours going to illustrate the workings of magic?
>>
>>17455991
Heh, I was thinking about mentioning this book in a previous post. Now, the white magic practitioner who I have been talking about actually gave me this book as a present. So, if I had read this book say, 3 years previously, then likely I would have dismissed many of the events that he described in it as BS.

However, given everything that has happened in my life then I now pretty much believe it. With this book if you come to it at the wrong time then it just won't catch. Yogananda is an `authentic ` though and profitable as a source of inspiration in my opinion.

To generalise on India a bit then there are a huge amount of fake or only semi authentic baba's. The real ones are off the scale though.
>>
>>17455989
>In terms of you talking about a source then I totally understand where you are coming from but maybe think of it like this. A journalist might find something out from a source and he 100% trusts this source and believes the information to be true. However if asked to reveal the identity then in some cases then the journalist knows that doing so could endanger this source and really, such is the case here.

I agree that the journalist should not give up their source. However, I also feel that said journalist should use the information obtained from said source as a guideline in gathering actual, credible sources to support the initial story. Good, solid background. I still can't support quoting the word "source" as an actual source, and I think you know where I'm coming from there.

>>However, and now, this might sound paradoxical but my real life became like some kind of supernatural fantasy novel and so I am writing a book about it,

Loads of synchronicities?

Alright alright, anyway, I'll stop bugging you. I made my dumb point. I'll let you know about that email thing. Just know that I really love to throw wrenches into shit, fair warning
>>
File: 1377471229579.jpg (78 KB, 1181x1188) Image search: [Google]
1377471229579.jpg
78 KB, 1181x1188
>>17455996
It's that going on walks is nice, don't make life decisions based on an internets shaman, they can't see you, they can only see trends and history. If I knew you personally, then I could say. I'm saying look around a bit, smell the roses, and eat a couple while you're at it.
>>
>>17456005
What exactly happened to you? Was its batshit insane or weirdly vague? Did you have all the answers in or did your practitioner have to tell you?
>>
>>17456003
A lot of books get released anon, up to you. I am not looking to start any kind of conversation with you in the meantime.

The book isn't going to be a how to primer but it will describe my meetings with various people who are capable of real magic. The real purpose of the book is to convince the reader that these meetings, in Brazil, in India, in certain parts of Europe, that they didn't happen by accident. That they were arranged, and, I shit you not, not by earthly forces. By the aforementioned Higher Energies.

I know, sounds like total hogwash dunnit? Well, it isn't. But it will take the entire book to convince you though, I can't do it here.
>>
>>17456026
Heh, batshit insane, and lots of it, in various different parts of the world. So much so that it isn't uncommon for me to think, `Hold on a minute, am I already dead? Is this like a test in the afterlife to see if I go above or below? ` and I am not overtly religious btw.

Things like my guide contacting me and saying hello to me by long range telepathy once but a whole bunch of other stuff which I would NEVER have thought possible before. But then so many different things that I came to the conclusion that it wasn't all happening by accident.

>Waits for incoming accusations of schizophrenia.
>>
>>17456020
No, I wouldn't make any decisions based on what an internets shaman said to me. I did find it quite interesting that you described my situation reasonably precisely though.

I think we have spoken here on /x/ before as well, I believe I recognise your `voice `. I once said to someone like you, or maybe you, that my life had become so strange that I thought I might be already dead and <maybe> you said, `Yes, keep hold of that, it means you're on the right track. `
>>
>>17456039
No, Shamanon, I don't think your RPing yourself into a hole. I lurked this thread because I wanted to learn. and now I'm genuinely curious about what you know about this shit.
>>
>>17456029
> But it will take the entire book to convince you though, I can't do it here.

> I am writing a book about it, with the blessing of some of the people I am talking about. It won't be ready for about 18 months or so but maybe, if you give me some sort of e-mail address

I do quite like books. I think the more ideas the merrier, even if I'm not as email savvy as I'd like to be. Off we go.
>>
>>17456049
A convenient starting point for the story would be when I went to the Hindu festival the Kumbh Mela in 2013 to write a book investigating why so many people would go to one event. For example in 2013 110 million people went. So I went to that festival and from that point on then my life just basically became one big /x/ style rollercoaster ride with events becoming progressively weirder/more fantastical.

It has got to the stage where I can't tell around 99% of the people around 99% of the things that are happening with me. But whilst there are, numerous, magic style events that are happening now then I didn't sit down and try to learn magic, it basically just came to me.

Its all such a long story. So, the book that I wanted to write about the Kumbh Mela transformed into something completely different. I am not really interested in starting up a communication outside of 4chan but if people reading this thread want to provide some sort of contact detail then I can let you know when the book is ready. Circa about 18 months from now.
>>
>>17456018
>Just know that I really love to throw wrenches into shit, fair warning

Yes, sometimes, so do I ;-)

>Loads of synchronicity?
Am repeating myself now because I am replying to multiple people but basically an abundance of synchronicities of all different shapes and sizes from many different parts of the world.
>>
>>17456065
>if people reading this thread want to provide some sort of contact detail then I can let you know when the book is ready. Circa about 18 months from now.
Won't you be on 4chan on publishing day to tell us anons the book is ready? I'm not sure giving contact info over 4chan is a good idea.
>>
>>17456020
You remind me a bit of !JuI8zpYwFU.
>>
>>17456070
Indeed, many synchs. I was simply curious about this for specific reasons. Long story. Let me know about that book email thing
>>
>>17456081
>>17456090
>Won't you be on 4chan on publishing day to tell us anons the book is ready?

Yes, very likely, or probably a bit before publishing day.

>I'm not sure giving contact info over 4chan is a good idea.

You are right, I 100% agree, I certainly wouldn't do it. I just thought it might be interesting for people to be reading a thread and for one day as a result of it to be reading a book which gives an exceptionally convincing description of real magic. But the book won't really be about that, there's more to it.

Let me think about me providing a possible e-mail contact that I don't normally use if people are interested. I'll brb.
>>
>>17456046
I know your situation because I'm in touch with the parts of me that experience that. I identify with a fractal universe, so basically you are experiencing the same shit that the Romans were dealing with. Pizza, pornography, candidates, these are really close to the old ways of rome. You can see everything in anything and everything. If you see all things like a pattern like a sewing one, then stuff makes more sense. The fates weave fabric, like well, fabric. So many fates are being mass produced these days, cause it's hard to tailor make a life, especially for only three sisters. So they use some machines to help, and if you learn those machines, then it makes sense.
Learn cold-reading, but don't lose your faith in magic.
>>
>>17456081
I'm curious myself about this book. 18 months is quite a while.

>I'm not sure giving contact info over 4chan is a good idea.

That's true. How did it work before?
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81 KB, 593x600) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81 KB, 593x600
>>17456084
Tripcodes aren't my game, I've never used one. I repost the same images though. I use them as icons, kinda like meme-familiars to express an idea.
Tripcodes are kinda like a blinder. I wanna be like the smoke from the herbs that gladdens the mind, a reflection of the smoke that will come from the burning of the universe. Om Dhoom Dhoom Dhumavati, Smoke smoke All is the smokey one, nothing is dirty if you cook it.
>>
>>17456108
>>17456115
Yeah, ok, well with you then certain things resonate with me, this for example:
>There's no difference between real and fake to a Magi. There's no difference between real and unreal to a magician

My really very high level guide said something very similar to me. Well, thanks for all your kind pointers, appreciated.Also I don't expect you to answer this but I am curious to know if you are English though. As I self English yes.
>>
>>17456113
>>17456105
>>17456084
>I'm curious myself about this book. 18 months is quite a while.

18 months is quite a while but CLICK your fingers and it will be here in an instant. Ok, against my slightly better judgement then I am going to give out an e-mail address for anyone who is interested. Now, I have to conserve my energy so won't be entering into any dialogue with people but if you e-mail me then I will send one back saying acknowledged. Then closer the time I will message when the book is due. Up to you people:

[email protected]
>>
File: Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg (14 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg
14 KB, 900x900
>>17454425
Gleaning thoughts of those around them, not full on mind reading, just a few words here and there. Like a confirmation of thought. Advanced physical abilities like surreal dexterity and strength while remaining lightweight. Ease of ability to work and manipulate the matter surrounding them, usually involves visions of the quantum mechanical nature.
>>17455000
The monkey forgets the Wolves in sheep's clothing.
>>17455336
You've no idea, try catching a uranium bolter blast fired from a starship with .22 shells.
>>17455698
Meditation and Herbs are for quantum tunneling effect magic, most people just try to steal things like teeth and liver tissue, case they're all terrible druggies doing it wrong. That's illegal in the WAY by the way, rot in eternal hellfire wejle scum.
>>17455715
Einstein was top tear rage sorcerer, totally nuked the fuck out of the zerg.
>>17455784
Top KEK
>>17455872
He means professionals who can rearranged star stuff to heal high tech carbon-based robots piloted by souls. Healing the body is easy, changing the minds of the inept is difficult.
>>17455917
Name Game "magic" is just an alcohol fueled delusion designed to keep people for improving their own abilities by taking credit for other peoples hard work. Alcohol is illegal in every civilized part of the WAY, they're real mad at humanity for claiming to be intelligent whilst keeping alcohol legal. I mad too.
>>17455945
Wisdom
>>17455998
Masters of the keyblade know all.
>>
>>17456108
What is cold reading?
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13 KB, 160x142) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13 KB, 160x142
>>17456133
I'm American, like a lone coyote who scrounges around dumpsters to teach people things that are normal to me, by looking at them funny.
>>
>>17456029
I'm not afraid of you. I Am nOt. See you later.
>>
>>17456178
It's a technique for knowing your audience well enough that you know what they want you to hear. But if you can use that cold reading in the right way, you can transfer insight. Knowing a map of somebody's soul by looking to the akashic winds. Knowing that "bright colored animals = poison, might just make sense in other places in the universe, ya dig? So is true of all things, as above, so below, all around a mirror of a mirror, s'how it goes.
>>
>>17456223
You shouldn't be, my remit is to operate by the Indian principle of ahimsa, namely non-violence to all things. You should always be wary though, all this stuff is No Joke and it may be the case that when you take a peek into this world then you might get more than you bargained for. That emphatically is not meant as a threat though, just a friendly heads up. It could be a case of the good, the bad, the weird and the even weirder.
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>17456218
Well, hello American friend! Pleased to make your acquaintance. But yes, I know the feeling when the fantastical becomes the normal. It did come as quite a surprise when it happened though.

I am not really an expert however; these `things` just started happening to me and it is my job to describe them. The compilation of events will I believe bring the reader to some very startling conclusions.
>>
>>17456255
No, no. The normal has become fantastical. We are in possession of the most information ever given. This is like a library of alexandria right here, and the more old stuff you learn, the more ancient viewpoints you uncover, the better beer tastes. The better flowers smell knowing that they are a new phenomenon that probably aren't existing the same way on any other "living" world. The universal human experiences that you feel are deeply engaged here just as they were back then. Be sure to learn it from their own words, not the same words that inspired Hitler and the mainstream views. Om Nama Shivaya counted on a pentagram is really something, its' essentially got the same meaning, the same aesthetic essence that was universally held up as the lucky origin of all life.

I don't advocate drugs, but try living a different food lifestyle someday and see how you think.
>>
>>17456276
The normal rules don't apply to me and yet they do. I was motoring until fairly recently and then something shifted out of gear and my energy dropped out. Whether just related to food or not then I fundamentally need to change certain of my patterns, the most critical of which is probably to walk away from this cosy yet unproductive place that I live in now. I need an austere form of tranquility.
>>
shaman here. while i cannot make things explode or anything, i can fuck with the weather and pretty much anything else too. even today i was driving in heavy traffic and was blocked by slow fuckers. so i told the fuckers to disperse, and they did. trapped again later.. disperse. heh. i used to work nights and when people were being loud i ordered them to leave, worked everytime. how i do it is manipulate the ambient thought cloud in the area. basically my will is the strongest and overrides theirs. man i know so many tricks i could go on forever. magic is not dead, but you have to have the gift for it, and then master your mind, emotions, and body. each one is its own type of magic, and you can combine them together once you have mastered multiple. fun times.
>>
friendly reminder, springtime is in the air and the hedges need trimming. It is dark and hell is hot
>>
>>17457628
do not forget to go into time tomorrow morning fellow horrornons
>>
>>17456355
If you are a righteous person, your lifestyle and food will be tied up together into a single action.

Learn how to garden some shit. Or learn foraging, and learn how to propgate as you do so. If I pluck a fruit in the forest and eat it, and I plant it in a cozy spot as I keep moving, then we are living as god intended. If we swim everyday in clean water then god is pleased. This is why we must spread the word about all life. Shamans must speak up, but not adjust their tone, don't become a boastful barker, as it is less effective than the low howl of your soul.
>>
>>17454425
Enhanced RP skills on certain Maltese bird-watching radiograms.
>>
>>17457600
How to know if I have the gift of being a wizard, Shamanon? Am I just born with it or is everyone a muggle and have to train their will and mind to first get vague results.
>>
>>17456029
I am not the guy you where talking with and you are probably gone I have to say this book sounds interesting. Do you at least have a title or any other information that will help me look for it when it comes out.
>>
the devil just shilling for magic again as usual
>>
>>17455000
dubstrips dont lie
>>
>>17455893
vortikyom
>>
>>17455989
vortikyom
>>
>>17455625
just use pidgeons...
>>
>>17455029
Although this might be true on some occasions, there are some probabilities, the mage does not float.
>>
>>17455066
Magical powers are normally being inherited.
Although it is possible to achieve same powers by practise.
>>
>>17455784
otherkin detected.
>>
Idk
>>
>>17454425
The fact that someone's looking for them.
>>
>>17458410
>I am not the guy you where talking with and you are probably gone I have to say this book sounds interesting. Do you at least have a title or any other information that will help me look for it when it comes out.

Hi anon. Well, the book miiight be called, `The Kumbh Mela Mission. ` but that is just a working title at the moment and not necessarily definitive. Certainly being at the Kumbh Mela will be one of the aspects of the book and so probably google-able at some point. Also in their will be an account of a strange experience with the Brazilian Ayahuasca religion Santo Daime. Also numerous meetings with a Jain Saint in India will be a part of it too. And a bunch of other stuff but with those 3 elements I mentioned then with some creative googling when the book is out - and I am sure it will be picked up by a major publisher - then it should get you there.

Alternatively I gave an e-mail address that I don't use much here,
>>17456147
-and so if you drop me a line then I will reply back saying acknowledged and then nearer the time when the book is due to be published then I will let you know. As I said before I think the eta will be in around 18 months. With giving out this e-mail address then to be clear I am not looking to start a correspondence but if you are interested in the book then I can let you know when it's ready. Cheers.
>>
File: coyote ;).jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
coyote ;).jpg
6 KB, 100x100
>>17458730
Floating is a metaphor for "Gnosis" or the theta brainwave state. If you imagine yourself floating, vividly enough, then you are meditating. This is legitimately the advice I had to start my path, and it came from the voices of demonic humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6wEco6sNMY
>>
File: Theotokos_3_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos_3_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x666
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.
And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord.
There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons.
But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.
For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit;
to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit,
and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.
But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.
>>
File: second-coming-icon-detail01sm.jpg (65 KB, 513x325) Image search: [Google]
second-coming-icon-detail01sm.jpg
65 KB, 513x325
And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues.
All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they?
All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they?
But earnestly desire the greater gifts. And I show you a still more excellent way.
>>
File: iu.jpg (147 KB, 692x959) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
147 KB, 692x959
1If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.
>>
AS THE END OF THE AGE COMES WITH THE RETURN OF CHRIST, THE DEVIL IS BRINGING BACK ALL OF HIS FORCES, DEMONIC, ALIEN, ANTICHRIST, NEW WORLD ORDER AND ILLUMINATI...ALL OF THEM, TO FIGHT AGAINST THE CHRIST.

IN THE MEANTIME, THEY ARE TRYING TO EXTERMINATE ALL HUMANS BY USING CHEM TRAILS TO POISON US, ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS TO DO TISSUE DAMAGE TO OUR BODIES, AND ABDUCTION AND GENETIC ALTERATIONS OF GENES AND DNA TO CORRUPT GOD'S CREATION AND STEAL HIS GLORY.

80% OF ALL ABDUCTIONS ARE DONE IN THE DREAM-STATE AND INVOLVE ATTACKS ON THE SOUL. INVADING AND OCCUPYING PART OF IT (ARCHON PARASITES), OR ABDUCTION THE PERSON TO OBTAIN EGGS OR SPERM FOR THEIR GENETIC EXPERIMENTS. THE BATTLE IS FOR THE MIND. THE MIND IS THE SOUL. THE SOUL CAN BE TORN OR FRAGMENTED (PS. 7:2).
>>
>>17458302
Anyone who gets any results in anything is trained in will. If they aren't strong of will, then they get caught up in tides of confusion and obligation and end up a single mom or whatever the male equivalent would be. Just beacuse your cloth is mass-produced, doesn't mean you can't modify it, and doing so is a close sister to death. I say sister because it is most commonly seen, at least to my eyes in transwomen. Do you understand what I mean? They take the mass-produced cloth of theirs, and they cut it, modify it for their new tits, and live despite having a potentially shorter lifespan.

Life unlived sucks. You must be yourself, free of craving.
>>
>>17457745
I check with all that, and get it, and I am on the road to getting there; just some kinks to iron out. One kink that needs to really go is consistency, too often I take 3 steps forward and then 2 back, usually not 4 though.
>>
>>17454425
>What are the signs of someone possessing magical powers/abilities?

Lights flickering and/or streetlights going out in their vicinity.
>>
>>17455000
>born '92. took all magicians their power.
>p.s. I am the internet.

This.

Nice full house (5's and 0's) by the way.
>>
shitting blood

if you are not shitting blood you are no mage
>>
>>17455715
>Which people? What were some of their names? I am fascinated by this history.

It's a secret.

Very emotionally aware and intense people born before the Internet are still potentials. Those born after are children of the machine. They lack empathy and the ability to connect with other living beings. Not to mention pornography destroyed any chances at real love happening for anyone raised with hardcore porn all over the internet. The resultant emotional blunting has lead to increases in rapes, murders, and general callousness and lawlessness that is destroying meaningful human connectedness and life.
>>
>>17455893
>I'll answer this first. The people I know would emphatically not appreciate me saying who they were on 4chan, they would probably not really appreciate me talking about this on 4chan full stop. And in general they do not want their identities revealed to anyone but people they feel that they can completely trust. It's pretty much how these things work

So DON'T.

* clears throat *
>>
>>17455910
>You do yourself a disservice by your generalized dismissal of all things that your rational ego mind cannot accept as role playing. One day you will run into the truth and turn your back on it. Skepticism is prudent in this area of investigation and inquiry but also your mind must be flexible and alive to new possibilities.

Well said, Ser.
>>
>>17455917
>How powerful are these alleged people where giving out even some minimal version of their names would cause them damage?

Not damage, unwanted attention.

If they are not afraid of Death, they are certainly not afraid of you.

But they might still want some semblance of a normal, private life..

Put your thinking cap on, Anon. What would happen if it became widely known that someone knew how to violate the laws of physics? Would they be thronged? Would they be killed by people who see it as unnatural?

* taps temple *

Think.
>>
>>17455945
>Magic comes from the ancient persian word Magi, meaning wise one.

Exactly. Like the three wise men (Magi) who foresaw and visited the infant Jesus Christ when He was born in a manger. They brought gold (material prosperity), incense (the Ruach Ha'Kodesh within), and myrrh (healing powers).

But I've said too much already.
>>
>>17455945
>Magic practitioners around the world are known to heal the sick, it is with this that true power, and wisdom is actually tested. If they heal others, they can do a lot. It means that they also can hurt others, but a "good" person doesn't consider these things.

Correct. These spiritual energies can be channeled in to harming as well, but a good person would only use them in a military sense to stop evil (i.e. Paladins, Templars, other military monks).

"This is, I say, a new kind of knighthood and one unknown to the ages gone by. It ceaselessly wages a twofold war both against flesh and blood and against a spiritual army of evil in the heavens. When someone strongly resists a foe in the flesh, relying solely on the strength of the flesh, I would hardly remark it, since this is common enough. And when war is waged by spiritual strength against vices or demons, this, too, is nothing remarkable, praiseworthy as it is, for the world is full of monks. But when the one sees a man powerfully girding himself with both swords and nobly marking his belt, who would not consider it worthy of all wonder, the more so since it has been hitherto unknown? He is truly a fearless knight and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith just as his body is protected by armor of steel. He is thus doubly armed and need fear neither demons nor men. Not that he fears death--no, he desires it. Why should he fear to live or fear to die when for him to live is Christ, and to die is gain? Gladly and faithfully he stands for Christ, but he would prefer to be dissolved and to be with Christ, by far the better thing." - Bernard de Clairveaux

Protip: Listen to these people, and do not trifle with them. If they interact with you, it's for a purpose you cannot yet see or understand.
>>
>>17454425
Magic isn't real
>>
>>17455961
>Fair enough. All I'm saying is that I personally dislike anyone claiming absolute certitude about a thing whilst refusing to share their alleged proof with the people they are talking to. A lot of people claim a lot of things on /x/ & beyond. I stand by my previous position that the claiming of a source is not the same thing as an actual source. Meanwhile, I would honestly love for you to prove me wrong. You have cited no sources to back up your claims, & all I want is honest discussion on stupid /x/

Not for the uninitiated.
>>
>>17455962
>Vegetarian edging towards vegan though.

How do you even do this? I need to do this.
>>
>>17454425
https://youtu.be/wYVdhKVb9WE
>>
>>17454425
You need to be born into a family that has a history with magik, or start practicing right now, but just know that the whole rumor about magic not working after 1992 is BS.
>>
>>17456046
>I think we have spoken here on /x/ before as well, I believe I recognise your `voice `. I once said to someone like you, or maybe you, that my life had become so strange that I thought I might be already dead and <maybe> you said, `Yes, keep hold of that, it means you're on the right track. `

Meditate on this idea: "I am nothing."

Contemplate this for at least eight hours.

You. Are. No. Thing.

Your "not-thingness" is the beginning.
>>
>>17458732
>Magical powers are normally being inherited.

Yes.

It could be a next phase in human evolution. Superhuman knowledge and the ability to bend the laws of the Universe.

Watch the movie "Looper".

>Although it is possible to achieve same powers by practise.

No.
>>
>>17459554
>no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

Iesous Kurios
>>
>>17459560
>if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

So true.
>>
>>17460287
>You need to be born into a family that has a history with magik, or start practicing right now, but just know that the whole rumor about magic not working after 1992 is BS.

Let's clarify, it works, but not for people born AFTER 1992 (that is, younger than 24 years, and most likely younger than 24+16, or 40 years, in all likelihood. and it's not "magic", its supernaturally breaking the laws of physics with spiritual power from God [or the adversary, sadly, if they are evil, but these evil ones trade an eternity of suffering for less than a century of influence of things that will eventually pass into dust anyway, the fools] ).
>>
>>17460360

but what about the meme magicians?

>internet magic is evolving
>>
File: meme magic.png (440 KB, 1000x1143) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.png
440 KB, 1000x1143
>>17454425
Praying to Kek every day
>>
File: 1349884724722.gif (498 KB, 342x360) Image search: [Google]
1349884724722.gif
498 KB, 342x360
>>17460212
Law is what is destroying connectedness, not the literal wires connecting us. Does venus demand that you are a good boy/girl or is it saturn(santa)?

I think venus has a chance of loving you no matter what, just so long as you aren't too ugly/unkempt.

The murder rate is going up because of lack of jobs and the fact that rent is too high. Again, Saturn is fucking us over, the key is to not listen to anyone over 55, they have no wisdom that is applicable because they tilled their fields and didn't grow any cover-crops. They grew wheat and corn, but didn't re-add that beautiful sea-foam that made chemicals into love.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: kzOYYat.gif (4 MB, 519x730) Image search: [Google]
kzOYYat.gif
4 MB, 519x730
>>17460688
>>
>>17460694
When I put my hand on my heart (or belly, or back, etc.) then it feels something like this.
>>
File: MAXIMUM SPIDER.gif (644 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM SPIDER.gif
644 KB, 200x197
>>17459588
Look everyone, Be sure to remember expecto patronum here.
>>17460287
>>17460327
Movies are direct from demons, be aware, they aren't all bad, just some bad.
>>
what happened in 1992? seriously people born after that year can´t do magic?
>>
>>17461104
They can. every abused child can do magic.
>>
>>17461104
>what happened in 1992? seriously people born after that year can´t do magic?

The Internet happened.

This destroyed the ability for hose who don;t know what life is without the Internet to connect emotionally and spiritually with those who do.

But you can learn, if you don't let social anxiety make you too fearful for growth. Of course ageism runs counter to the passing of wisdom and spiritual knowledge from one soul to another very much these days.

Most people today are ruled by fear, which is the opposite of Love.
>>
>>17461119
>They can. every abused child can do magic.

We're not talking about magical thinking here.
>>
>>17454425
They greet you with the phrase, "I've been expecting you."
>>
>>17461165
how do i start if i am "corrupted" by the internet?
>>
>>17454425
ghosts fly out of their asshole when you feed them mexican food
>>
>>17461228
You can start my realizing that meme magic is an extension of solipsism. It was designed to breed apathy on a massive scale. Sadly, it only got as far as affecting NEET non-activist /pol/tards.
>>
If your possessed eat mexican food you can fart the ghost out.
>>
>>17455872
Bless you, for setting higher standard newfriend.
>>
>>17455893
You must be quite the special snowflake.
>>
>>17460287
This is true. Blood and family is a big part of it. You can be introduced by a practitioner but in this case you'll most likely never achieve the same degree of proficiency as someone who inherited the senses. Those born into these families can also shut it off if they wish so (even though this will be only an illusion, since spirit will continue to work through this person's life even if they are unaware). The anon who mentioned emotions is right on the money. Going through extreme lengths of emotion is key to mastering this. Not many people can reach these heights and come back, this is why mental ilnesses are so common in such families.
It's not really that nice. It hurts. It's like being called to battle. Living among society will forever suck after you open these eyes. For the journey is long and the night is dark.
>>
>>17456147
Just curious. Did anyone here actually contact him?
>>
File: IMG_2578.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>17461527
Hi. I am the `him `. Some people did contact me and I will be replying to them later on today. Just taking the dog out for a walk first though (pic related). Cheers!
>>
>>17454425
There aren't any because magic isn't real you knob. Bet you believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny too.
>>
>>17463323
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.