[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No-side-agnostic here. Decided to do some research about christianity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
No-side-agnostic here. Decided to do some research about christianity, bible etc. After my research I have come to various conclusions / beliefs, will dump them here. Please hold replies for a while, too long to dump in one post.

>1.

All the "folktales" of the bible like Adam and Eve, Noahs ark, God bringing wrath on evil doers, the archangels, and the fall of Lucifer, are really interesting. To me they feel like the doings of a "lonely" but powerfull "God". As soon as the humans begin meddling with writing the "bible" everything starts to sound like utter bullshit, exploitation of psychology and situations, and other made up shit greedy humans made for personal fame.
>>
>2.

If Judas, a close disciple of Jesus, was "tempted by the devil/satan" for a couple coins, then it is very likely that most if not all religious heads past Jesus were in fact twisted by the same devil/satan.
>>
>3.

Humans that follow humans that claim to have answers and connections to God ultimetly end up dying in the same ditch as the one who they followed. "Learn from the mistakes of the past to not repeat them" seems to ploy people into ultimately repeating the past anyway with the difference being a sense of "freewill".
>>
>4.

Hell, burning red horned devils, and a equally matched divine being opposer of God aka Satan, are misinterpretted lies. These lies fall under #2.
Satan is never explicitly described, but is vaguely used throughout under the notions as if it is a being. Satan/TheDevil do not exist. This was the old way of saying someone is "ignorant", "biased", "stubborn", "faggot" and "misinformed" at the same time. With this is mind, it can be correctly said that satan has grasped many if not all modern religious/spiritual leaders.

Furthermore, this leads to the epiphany that all religions, and spiritual organizations are wrong. Irony arises when preachings boast against tampering with the work of God, when the preach itself usually contains hundreds of "satanic"(aka misinterpretted faggot) alterations.
>>
>5.

God is not ALLPOWERFULL, and ALWAYSPRESENT. (Omnipotent,""present). This may sound familiar to clarke's third law. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

In the times of the revelations of God, people regarded philosophy as their "modern science" and their*science was the equivalent of our "modern religion *from the views of agnostics".

God most certainly COULD resurrect people from mere ashes, grant "eternal"aka longlasting life, multiple reincarnations, etc.

Yes, this powerfull (not all"") God may have had his input on the creation of humans. Humans have "alien genes" that scietifically-minded people would say came from astroids crashing or generic mutations over the years. For lack of better terms, an "alien" race with technology capable of altering DNA and reconstructing it, etc would treat creating new life forms like humans treat coding a new program (software). As we assume this race had extensive life spans, allowing these alterations to happen of hundreds of years would not be far-fetched. Our 80 years are measily to the numbers surround us. The number length of a coulomb is longer than your life 2 fold/more. Your (if male) sacks contain 10,000 sperms. Big numbers are in fact, small. This maticulous creation may seem very "natural" to us, but Super Mario also felt natural in his world on my 2d Gameboy screen.

We see repeating number sequences such as Phi and Pi. "Sacred Geometry". My code has alot of #s commenting what my program does. Such # are not very "natural" as the computer only reads the code. I see sacred geometry analogous to #s in computer code.

While this powerfull but not omnipotent God may have had his *influence on the creation of life and shaping of our planet, this God very likely did NOT create the fabric of the universe itself or the laws of physics or mathematics.
>>
As we were "made in his image" we may assume that we were in fact made to have similar aesthetics. As the bible depicts short accounts of angels, I reach my next point.
>>
>6.
Angels were the race of sentient "aliens". As the bible depicts wings, they probably had wings and were able to fly. A modern human issue is transportation, an alien race would obviously rid such a petty flaw with winged travel. Their physical skin was probably pale, and explain the mutation of the white people. The first humans were primarly "black"/ of darker skin shade, and they were the first humans to roam the earth. As there were no "first humans" these "first iteration or humanlikes" easily browned their skin due to the sunlight as people get brown dots on their skin today. Yes, I know "black" people can get these too, but it was only a "similar" concept that caused the first humans to be of darker skin shade. After their aged and reproduced, it mutated to be an actual gene "code" where offspring were naturally born with darker skin to not go through the transformation during life. Am I saying they were originially "white"? No, they were probably some sort of weak pale pink with weak thin skin. The race of angels may have "injected" an improved genome to produce more light skinned humans. At this point, darker shade skinned humans were already spread with "black" an existing "gene" (inb4 melenin, you know what I mean) so the Angel aliens saw no reason to "remove" them because they arent humans who care about """"race""""".
>>
>7.
Angels are said to take on a "physical form" when acting out the word of God. Changing forms in accordance to what they wish to achieve is the equivalent of a human stretching a rubber band and saying "Watch me as I transform potential energy into kinetic energy!".
>>
>8.
Finally they sought to introduce their own species amongst "ours" by creating a "hybrid" in the form of "Jesus". Mary being pregant without sex either means she made up a very elaborate story to cover up her affair, or the "angel race" impregnated her through a long range form of quantum tunneling. As the race of angels already has a technological grasp of "souls" this was just another party trick for them.

((or whatever-its-called-when-you-change-electrons/atoms-underneath-x-layers-without-cutting-through.) Ignore if invalid argument)
>>
>9.

Souls. "Everything" is a soul? Rocks are, in fact asouls (alive/asouls, get it?) . Every "living" thing has a soul. Vegans got it right about not torturing animals, but they got it wrong about not eating animals. The food chain is actually the way of life for lower souls to move up in the species food chain. A cat eats a mouse, soul of mouse gets REALLY lucky and becomes a cat sperm, new RatCat soul eaten by human and gets REALLY lucky and becomes a human sperm. Human has sex and lucky humanratcat soul reaches egg and becomes a human. In an anology:
Soul= Electricity
Body/lifeform= Nintendo64
Inteligience= Game Cartridge
When you "die" you return to your lower form and wait inside the cmos battery/ save game battery, until you somehow manage to find a new vessel to control/new game system and then grow and learn new cartridges.
Death is not ascension, death is descension, so yes the idea that we are reincarnated until we do "TheTHINGThatIdontknowwhatitis" we will keep returning to life as some earthly lifeform. This may take 50ish years, or 500,000,000,000ish years, or unluckily become a plankton near the end of the solar system.
>>
>10.
Heaven was a place where they thought they had everything, but something went wrong. I understood it as the highest archangels refusing to play along with God's "meticulous" creation game and refused to accept the humans as a higher race than themselves "the angels". There was a war, and the demons/remember no such thing soo... the opposers were cast out of "heaven". This simply meant they no longer had access to the soul controlling technology they previously had. This means that most of the opposers ultimately became an earthly life form, and the soul technology may have been destroyed in the war. My proof lies in their casting out being after genesis. The heavens and the earth literally meant "outerspace" and "theplanetyou'reonrightnow". This explains the misinterpretation that "heaven" is a fluffy lovey dovey place in the clouds. This also explains the depictions of shining light in the accounts relating divinity. No this doesnt mean that God flew around in a dish UFO and trolled the humans. Seeing a light and message from god could have been a message "beamed" into a persons head. Light is the fastest communication after all, if nothing faster exists. Modern tech can pick around a brain using light tubes, so the angel race definitly had the upgraded version of such things.
>>
>11.
So where was God's homeland? Where in the heavens (outerspace) is it? Was it modern mars? Mars used to have an atmosphere that got stripped away from the suns particles. Or did it? Did they destroy themselves in a war..? Well heres how we find out. Genesis interestingly got the order of thing right. First water creatures, then land? We think we know the firstish humans originated in africa. Imagine a simulation of our solar system. Now rewind it to that point of the first human mutants in africa. What position were the other planets in? Im sure at some point we can recalculate the trajectory this "angel race" took to reach earth in the general location in africa. If someone wants to do this crazy math, I would like to bet that the spot of mars facing earth's africa within a 6 day span will likely prove the most modern bacterial life on mars. If this is the case, angels were the species we miscall "martians".
>>
File: your_turn.gif (7 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
your_turn.gif
7 KB, 320x243
This is all I have for now. Hope I provided some contrast to typical shitposts of /x/, I am a newfag so I wouldn't know. Thoughts?
>>
>>17454282
Somebody do the math.
Am curious.
>>
>>17454265
you say, they were; where is your proof? or the things, that made you believe so.
>>
>>17454274
so all you are saying, you combined modern day UFO-belief with an interpretation of the Bible?
>>
>>17454241
Great thread for a newfag buuuuut

/thread (say the mods)
>>
>>17455003
yea.. for a newfag it is good..
whoa.. i just read the bullet points. he combined materialism with religion in a crazy way. I do combine these tow as well; with science. What can be proven? I mean.. of course things cannot be proven the way Karl Popper wants us to; but they can be proven as verifications.
Whoa.. yea.. there are people out there, believing this thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z90hBZtalks
this.
>>
In this moment I am euphoric
>>
>>17454241
Realize Christianity/Judaism/Islam are almost unabashedly plagiarized from earlier religions and each other.
Your assessments are based off of applying this patchwork mythology directly into modern applications without considering relevancy.
Similarly, you jump from your presuppositions into a direct theory, where there's numerous contradictions on such presuppositions.

Try http://skepticsannotatedbible.com to get a sense of how chaotic all these sources are. And yes, the modern Bible was cherry-picked into cannon works written sometimes hundreds of years after Jesus. There is no way to verify one work being "inspired by Yaweh" from being a trolled material that makes the same claim.

Egyptian myth of Horus and Osiris
Assyrian and Babylonian myth, esp. the Epic of Gilgamesh
Greek myth of Prometheus
>>
>>17454241
This is literally how I believe time travel cosmology ends up working out on Earth.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.