[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If given the chance to join the Sabbat or Camarilla would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15
If given the chance to join the Sabbat or Camarilla would you?
>>
fuck no, but the fact that you now know the existence of them probably leaves you with no choice
>>
>>17453985
Fucking vampire cult scum.
I'd join your necks to cold steel and mow the rest down with my chainsaw if you had legitimately amorphic biology.

All the rest I'd smack with books which explain all the shit you lust for and even more.
>>
>>17453985
I'd join Camarilla. Specifically, Toreador.
>>
>>17454217
Why not Sabbat?
>>
>>17454217
Same m8, Toredor a best
>>
File: 1442970858868.jpg (30 KB, 477x724) Image search: [Google]
1442970858868.jpg
30 KB, 477x724
>>17454374
Sabbats literally trashy gangfags: The clan
They are a threat to all vampires and are more likely to reveal vampire society to mortals which is really fucking bad
>>
>>17454374
Because the Toreador are Camarilla.
>>
File: DustyWebb.jpg (51 KB, 432x398) Image search: [Google]
DustyWebb.jpg
51 KB, 432x398
>>17453985
Sabat, either True Brujah or Tzamisce. Near invulnerability and time control, or flesh crafting and magic. hard choice. Camarilla are a bunch of self-loathing glampire bitches.
>>
i have no idea what that question means and i ain't googlin' shit SOMEONE DO MY HOMEWORK FOR ME
>>
>>17454407
Not Toreador Antribbu
>>
>>17454495
>Toreador antitribu are the dark reflection of their Camarilla cousins - while they are beautiful social butterflies, their weakness has twisted so that all antitribu derive joy from the emotional, physical and mental suffering of others.

Not my style. I'm not a sadist.
>>
Non-aligned Nosferatu. Become controller of shrecknet
>>
>>17454907
Right there with you, and by that I mean in my underground room surrounded by books and the decay of the old world, maybe I'll read about it when I send my pets to fetch me a nook.
>>
>>17453985
>There is a red star in the night sky. The blood of mortals and the blood of ages all will be consumed. They are coming. These are the final nights.
>>
Sabbat !
>>
>>17454123
>All the rest I'd smack with books
What a tough guy. Not scared.
>>
No.
>>
>>17455697
Are you that "vampire" pussy who didn't show up at Union Station?
>>
Why are vampires so obsessed with food?
>>
>>17455731
No.
>>
>>17453985
So is this a vampire thread or a video game thread?
>>
File: gangrel_by_justbast-d59ggjl.jpg (232 KB, 508x800) Image search: [Google]
gangrel_by_justbast-d59ggjl.jpg
232 KB, 508x800
Nice thread OP.
>>17455528
You gave me literal chills man.
>>
Sabbat, of Toreador or Gangrel clan, Salubri also fascinates me, and in the Sabbat they seem to embrace more often.
Tzimisces are a great clan, but it was always full of edgy turds.
>>
>>17453985
Tremere.

Best powers, almost no clan weakness.
>>
>>17453985
Camarilla; I can survive politics better than I can survive violence.

>>17456196
Being so bloodbound to the pyramid that you have no free will seems like a hell of a weakness. Still, I'm an occultist irl, so I would likely enjoy an eternity of endless occult experiments.

Tzimisce would be interesting in that sense as well.
>>
Nosferatu for best clan
>>
Miss playing this...
>>
>>17453985
New WoD is way better... Circle of the Crone or Ordo Dracul are the best.
>>
File: wodvamp.jpg (156 KB, 734x900) Image search: [Google]
wodvamp.jpg
156 KB, 734x900
>>
File: camarilla.jpg (39 KB, 313x648) Image search: [Google]
camarilla.jpg
39 KB, 313x648
>>
File: gangrel2.jpg (415 KB, 2550x1670) Image search: [Google]
gangrel2.jpg
415 KB, 2550x1670
>>
File: Kirsten-Dunst-with-Brad-Pitt.jpg (82 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Kirsten-Dunst-with-Brad-Pitt.jpg
82 KB, 852x480
>>17454217
>>17454375
There are only two ways to prove yourself worthy of becoming a Toreador: either by being fantastically imaginative and talented in one or more forms of artistic expression, achieving perfection and excellence in the pursuit of increasingly skillful craft techniques (Toreador Prodigy); or by being divinely beautiful, the owner of a physical body whose beauty and grace are able to make the air still, mesmerize crowds and splinter hearts beyond recovery (Toreador Poseur).

Now, in which category are you included?
>>
>>17458017
Yeah, yeah, everyone here is a fat ugly loser, I get it. My question is why people get picked on more for wanting to be sexy hedonistic artists than they do for wanting to be evil edgelords.
>>
>Not being Giovanni
>Not banging your hot Italian family for years while learning to raise the dead
>>
>>17458017
Does the art of war counts?
>>
>>17458282
I doubt you would qualify for that, but the Tory concept of art is not limited to conventional art. Tories can be attracted to graceful warriors and race car drivers as much as painters and models.

However in the modern world there is very, very little beauty in battle.
>>
Malkav, Camarilla.
>>
>>17454907
>shrecknet

Scottish accents and green skin, amirite?
>>
File: 1388216204072.jpg (207 KB, 1797x1482) Image search: [Google]
1388216204072.jpg
207 KB, 1797x1482
>>17458282
Yes. The Toreador Clanbook offers a lot of inspirational character templates, from opera singers with maddening voices, highly regarded sculptors and painters, Hollywood stars and alluring sirens that can feed via sex instead of blood to speed metal vocalists, tattooers, comic book authors, plastic surgeons who hunt and torture Tzimisce vampires to learn the secrets of the Vicissitude discipline and even a martial artist.
>>
>>17458291
A delicate 1km sniper shot through the head of a lone child who may potentially be carrying a bomb for the enemy is one of the most beautiful things on this planet.
>>
I would embrace the myriad truths and lies and liar's truths!

Malkavians! Probably already in a lair near you!
>>
>>17458825
>Probably already in a lair near you!
i. e. inside your head

>>17458824
Painting with brains, and this
>>17458811
>even a martial artist.
>>
Sorry OP I joined my dick with your mom's vagina.

Anyway being a vampire is shit, aside from the fact you don't age.
>>
>>17458856
It's no fun when you speak so plainly.
>>
>can't feel shit
>can't see the sun
>derive no pleasure from anything unless you're toreador
>muh power struggle
>muh playing a zero sum game forever

Mages are where it's at.
>>
File: channel-fromthevaultexiled.jpg (98 KB, 799x583) Image search: [Google]
channel-fromthevaultexiled.jpg
98 KB, 799x583
>>17458811
Also it's revealed that many historical and mythological individuals, like the Cretan Minotaur, the Goddess Ishtar, Oscar Wilde, François Villon, the Archangel Michael and Caius Petronius, were all Toreador.
>>
>>17456466

True.

While Tzimisce sounds good, I'm not sure if I want to fuck my shit up that hard.

True Brujah is maybe a good choice.
Only weakness is you'll lose your emotions.
... which sounds very nice, sometimes.
>>
>>17454374
because becoming immortal to join a world ending death cult is stupid
>>
>>17458876
The most alien of them all obviously are the Tzimisce, with the Toreador being their antithesis. Everyone else in the middle say that "Vitae fulfills all their needs" and that they don't even miss sex or food.
>>
>>17458906
Actually being Tzimisce would be fun as long as you can keep being relatively objective and not go SABBAT LALLALALA GEHENNA LALALAL FEED THE BEAST LMAO

Grafting new sensory organs and shit onto your body would be fun. Or changing the brain so it works differently. Like, fuse your brain with a budgie brain so you gain its ways of interpreting visual information.
>>
>>17454482
It's the tabletop game Vampire: the Masquerade
>>
>>17456466
You aren't blood bound to the Council of Seven to that extent. It's just a level one bond from the Transsubstantion of the Seven ritual. You still have plenty of free will. Plus there are ways to slip a blood bond.
>>
>>17454374
>le anarchy vampires
>>
If I could choose, I would go for either La Sombra, Ventrue, or Brujah. You get great disciplines in clan, and each has either Dominate or Presence (two of the best disciplines in the game) Tremere, Gangrel, or Settite as a secondary tier. Tremere have the most versatile discipline in Thaumaturgy, Gangrel are arguably the most dangerous and have the highest survival skills, and the Settites have access to Serpentis and love to corrupt and cajole the Kine.
>>
File: vv_by_twinphoton-d55hgyb.jpg (99 KB, 782x1022) Image search: [Google]
vv_by_twinphoton-d55hgyb.jpg
99 KB, 782x1022
This thread is breaking the masquerade.
>>
Also, most of you obviously know nothing of the Sabbat. They are not the mindless animals they are made out to be by the Camarilla. The Sabbat ARE violent and monstrous, and no they don't give two shits about the Masquerade, but they are a well organized sect with a strong bond between the coiteres. Per the Code of Milan any true Sabbat must come to the aid of other Sabbat regardless of any other issues between them. They are a black mockery of the Church, and as such have their own spiritual leaders (each pack or Coven has it's own priest to lead it's rites and rituals including the Vaulderie). Being Sabbat isn't all bad, if you have the balls to survive. When it comes down to Gehenna, you can bet the Camarilla are not going to be as prepared as the Sabbat.
>>
File: freak_show_by_miss_crane-d62eu10.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1814) Image search: [Google]
freak_show_by_miss_crane-d62eu10.jpg
246 KB, 1280x1814
I would probably be a malkavian, judging by my real life mental issues. Blending into the shadows would be pretty cool though, along with their insight.
>>
>>17457177
>>17457210
>>17457221
Post more pls
>>
>>17460873
fuck that celerity is the reason to pick them . matrix speed plus insanity means every one feels dirty after the fights over and they need to take a long hot shower afterwards
>>
>>17460901
Only problem with that is that Malkavians don't get Celerity. They get Auspex, Dementation, and Obfuscate.
>>
>>17460901
You get Celerity in clan with Brujah, Toreador, or City Gangrel
>>
>>17460832
Every single Camarilla scenario is bad for the Sabbat.

Have fun being absorbed into the flesh cathedral under NYC or being devoured by the veil of darkness surrounding the earth.
>>
>>17460912
>>17460920
You can still take Celerity as an out of clan discipline.

But Toreador are naturally the Matrix/John Woo gunfighters.
>>
>>17460823

Only if people are giving out real information. About real vampires.

None yet.
>>
>>17460937
I would disagree. Most Camarilla licks start to whimper and shit themselves when they think the Sabbat are around.
>>
If I had to choose one then I would join the Sabbat as an Lasombra.
If I can choose another, a Giovanni.
>>
>>17460973
You can't disagree with gehenna, shovelhead.

Lasombra pricks come crawling to the Camarilla for protection after their shadows turn on them.
>>
WEREWOLVES > ALL
>>
>>17461057
You might as well be playing Changeling, furball.
>>
>>17460943
I also was under the impression that Malkavians had Celerity, for a moment. Probably because the Malkavian and Toreador Antediluvians were twin siblings.

The only discipline they share in common is Auspex.
>>
File: Corine_Marcon.jpg (145 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
Corine_Marcon.jpg
145 KB, 1024x662
>>17459025
Vicissitude is just too spooky for me.

>"Among the world's fashion designers, few are so revered as the Tzimisce Corine Marcón. From her Manhattan penthouse, Marcón sets trends that turn heads worldwide. The rich and famous, including a large number of Toreador, have paid astronomical sums for a Marcón original."
>"What the rich and famous do not realize is that they are woven from the flesh of living (or undead) creatures. Marcón has refined her control of the Vicissitude Discipline to such an extent that she may unravel a victim's skin, sinew, and bone into a mesh of fibrous strands; she may then reweave this thread into a clothlike material. With proper alchemical preparation, a victim may even survive the process. (She prefers to work from kidnapped derelicts, relishing the irony of the upper crust garbing themselves in the viscera of street beggars.)"
>"Marcón uses these "ghoul garments" in the service of the Sabbat. She specifically tailors her living clothes to her Camarilla customers - and she always knows who these are. Marcón's ghouls not only batten on their hosts (Marcón has developed special rituals to ensure her Blood Bond is not broken in the process), but also telepathically transmit information to the seamstress."
>>
>>17463775
See that's EXACTLY the gay shit I don't want to use vicissitude for.

She could do so much with it and yet she just goes and wastes it on the sect rivalry as if it matters.

Hell she could go to space and seed Mars with life if she wanted to.
>>
Part of me is hoping against hope this thread is viral marketing for the announcement Obsidian (Developer of great RPGs) and Paradox (Current holder of the Vampire video game rights) are making in a couple days.
>>
>>17453985
Neither. Kuei-Jin is the only real answer.
>>
Neither, Anarch all the way with my man Smiling Jack!
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.