[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summoning demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
How can I summon a demon? What should I be looking out for.

Demon thread in genral
>>
Rolling.
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
Wouldn't recommend summoning a demon, but I'd go with blood magic
>>
File: 1378956433380.png (203 KB, 1291x2228) Image search: [Google]
1378956433380.png
203 KB, 1291x2228
>>17453887
Here's a decent list of sigils to use for summoning. Draw them in blood on a pine wood or ash wood board. You can usually find pig's blood ready to go at some Chinese supermarket or something. Else you can collect some of your blood over a few days and then use that. Human blood makes a strong seal, but it's harder to get. Animal blood works fine, pig's blood is actually the next best thing to humans, as pigs are considered unclean animals.

Have kosher salt around you in a circle, plus lining whatever room you're in. Shit will get spooky but it'll be fine in the end. Don't make any deals with any demon you summon, it's not worth it (trust me on this). Call them and ask questions, but be ready to destroy the sigil at any moment. An easy way to do this is to keep a spray bottle of bleach nearby. If shit gets out of hand, spray down the blood and shit should go back to normal.

Stay safe, friend!
>>
>>17454316
>should
>>
>>17454392
Yeah, well, you're dealing with demons here man, nothing is guaranteed.

Another thing, in my pic, take careful note of the angles when recreating these sigils. That means taking out a fucking protractor and a ruler, because it's absolutely important to get angles and dimensions right.

Most of the time some faggot kid draws a sigil and fucks it up, then complains it doesn't work. The angles have to be fucking exact, to the degree and the proportions have to be spot on. Many Jewish holy books deal in the magic of numbers, and this is something where the devil is absolutely in the details. Don't half ass this shit, be precise and you will see results.
>>
ЛȎƊПǔĴȔǻğĵɁȡŲƳũŐğǕLJŰǜȬǮšȵŎŚúЛȖƊПЍ
>>
>>17454316
Is this demon Lucifer listed here not Satan himself? How does that work, exactly?
>>
>>17454316
Thanks, can we ask them question about ourselves? like get some advice related to work and stuff?
>>
>>17453887
its the current year and your using a non PC term like demon. they prefer to be called non positively aligned ethereal entities

your racist ass going around triggering them isnt a good idea
>>
why shouldn't you make deal?
what's the point in summoning a demon if you don't become more powerful
>>
>>17454500
Not exactly. Many demons have different visages, or pieces of their personality. Without getting too technical. the depths of hell are so abysmal and torturous many of the old demons had their personalities split by the forces at work. Before summoning any particular demon, do some research and see where the demon spawns from. Determine if it is a singular demon, or a personality split off from a more powerful demon. It can get complicated but there are resources out there.

>>17454502
Questions are okay, but you have to remember you're talking to a demon. Don't summon one to ask when you'll get a gf or if you'll ever be rich. Demons can be very cruel and can easily take advantage of you if you're in a weak place mentally. Just be careful and keep it general.

>>17454535
>Making a deal with a demon
>a good idea

I mean if you want to, go ahead. It's like that "monkey paw" bullshit, they can always find a technicality in your contract. Demons ask a steep price when it comes to deals as well. They live in hell after all, and have nothing but time. You're a mortal and they know how to play and game mortals really well.
>>
How do I get a demon to get rid of my neighbors?
>>
>>17454550
That's fascinating, really. Is Satan not on this chart because he can't be summoned or because it's just that bad of an idea to do it?
>>
>>17454550
not sure if i will make a deal just wondering what the point would be otherwise

but if im looking to make a deal for otherworldly persuasion ability, what demon are we thinking?

Lahad the devil voice, Naberius lord of cunning, Ipos knows things to come and past, Bornogo lord of power, etc

there are a lot of enviable traits in these descriptions; if you could trade nefarious deeds for perks or if you already resigned yourself to eternal damnation, is it possible to effectively walk around as a silver tongued demi-god?
>>
>>17454579
Do you really understand what the concept of eternal damnation is? Why do you want to do this so badly? You'll regret your decision for all of time and beyond if you don't knock it off. Common sense, dude.
>>
>>17454569
I didn't put the chart together. In all likelihood his sigil is probably not known, and it is most certainly a bad idea to attempt to summon him. Perhaps as you become more adept his sigil will come to you. You have to realize these sigils weren't given to us, but instead divined from centuries of study, practice, and perfection of certain arcane arts. Satan used to be the "final boss" of the demonology world, discouraging many from even attempting to look for his sigil, let alone summon him.

>>17454579
I can't tell you how to use these symbols or knowledge, but I can tell you to never make a deal with a demon. Many have done so and many are forever marked by this encounter. There is much we can learn from demons, and there is much they can give us, but everything comes at a price. No matter what, you will be held liable for that price sooner or later. Demons aren't being who mess around or forgive. Like I said, they have nothing but time and they are patient.
>>
Source on all of this being real?
>>
>>17454585
well i'm an atheist on /x/ so i figured may as well approach this demon summoning to help attain my own goals
i'm not sure what the parameters for getting into heaven are, but considering i'm not the most empathetic individual and don't really plan on changing in the future, i figure may as well milk this baby (probable damnation) for all she's worth

I mean nothing would be worse than going through life without making these deals and still ending up in hell, when i could have been waltzing through cities as a veritable demon in my own right
>>17454624
this, but i figure the only way to really find out is to try it yourself so i probably will even though i previously didnt believe in any of this. i'm just too curious to not attempt it
>>
>>17454624
Lol yeah, I'm an atheist but spiritually curious, My eldest brothers a hardline christian who speaks in tongues and has apparently been battling demons all his life, Even so far as to tell me stories how he saw a light over the backyard of a place we were staying at and God said it was the devil wanting to claim him, then he turned around and could hear stomping up and down pacing as he prayed in tongues and angels came and stood around him in a circle while he sat in a chair and other crazy shit happened, You see he's told me a lot of storys, and it's something that can't be totally believed unless you were there, it's the same with the stories here, You'd think someone would have done all these crazy rituals and recorded it at least once so you know it's legit stuff.
>>
>>17454647
>You'd think someone would have done all these crazy rituals and recorded it at least once so you know it's legit stuff.
The type of people who want to "prove" this stuff never have the right frame of mind for what the rituals require. They often half ass things and use paint instead of real blood (why does this put so many people off now? I think because the meat industry has so thoroughly removed the process of animal slaughtering from modern life) and they never give a shit about the angles and dimensions. They scribble the symbol on a piece of paper or something and film for 10 minutes waiting for satan himself to pop out of the sigil.

In reality, these things take time, patience, endurance, attention to detail, precision, etc, etc. A lot of energy goes into making these things work which modern humans seem to have no desire form.
>>
>>17454676
Yeah i guess if these things are really true, the context of doing them properly like you describe would only be a few who make it long enough who would probably want to keep a lid on what their doing, But even so it still comes across as mental illness.
>>
>>17454316
What's your take on Muriel, Cassiel, and Ariel? I've read differing books detailing them as non-demons or minor angels. Muriel and Ariel might be same names for different entities, but Cassiel seems to be one of those middle-ground types. Have you tried to contact any of them to verify?
>>
>>17454316
spopy? like what could happen? plx explain in detail
>>
Not worth the time or energy. The chart picture above with the sigils is horseshit by the way. Made up by some xphile.

It's all a load of crap, even when followed to the letter.
>>
>long ass time ago wrote a whole page long contract signing my soul to satan in my blood as per joyofsatan teachings (horrible sect with interesting humanity origin story that's still fairly retarded, also if you ever EVER stop 100% believing in him your lost forever which I thought was bullshit too) to grant me power and begin worshipping the demons/angels

>absolutely fuck all happened and I've never once seen a demon or any demonic entity

Lol yep.

>but anon magic is real you just had fake demons!

I signed a fucking soul contract in my blood and burned the paper in a fire. Sounds awfully legitimate
>>
Demon Summoning Program
>>
>>17455489

Doesn't sound legitimate to me. Sounds like something an idiot would do in their spare time who hates the mind they were born with.

Go do something for the world.
>>
>losing your eternal salvation for a few years of power and then decline
No thanks.
>>
>>17453887
You can't because demons don't exist you child
>>
>>17456263
>Losing yourself slowly and gradually and being in the feeling of a constant decline is better than having a few golden years and then taking a decline.
Maybe you have never actually "wanted" something anon.
>>
>>17456314
I was a satanist but Christ rescued me from the eternal fire. Its not easy to switch allegiances but it is worth it for your eternal salvation.
>>
>>17453887
You hold a seance. When people surround something and put all their hands on it weird shit happens. I'm not responsible if it kills you though.
>>
>>17456320
It's actually needed constantly for true salvation.
>>
>>17456362
>>17456320
how do you know "salvation" is real? i wish it was.
>>
>>17453887
You are dumb.
>>
>>17456370
Salvation is made real through faith. I'm a Yogi, not a christian, but as long as I put the truths in the right place I know salvation from myself and all things. But I can still feel it's joy. Salvation is being emersed in a swamp, but remaining clean, and giving off perfect love. Lotuses are like that and they treat pain non-addictively. Myrrh is like that too, but instead it is surrounded by the hostile wasteland, but it too gives soothing to others and is godly in that way,

Salvation is guaranteed if we all put infinite love above all. I don't die, I can't die actually, because God sacrifices for me every day. If I return the favor, then we become even, and that's the middle way, the universal truth.

We all will experience birth and death, we all feel pain, but we can feel joy at our pain if you look at God's plan. I used to hate god for killing the dinosaurs, but it's silly to ever grieve, because nothing is never lost, only changed.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (134 KB, 525x1124) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
134 KB, 525x1124
>>17454316
>decent list

Top kek

>followed by all the retards biting the bait

Topper kek

Daily reminder; 4chan is not a reliable source
>>
>>17456320
Go suck on Christ's dick you faggot
>>
how do i summon bahamut fury
>>
>>17454316
The 72 Goetic "demons" are the Old Gods of the Gentiles who were slaughtered by followers of the evil Yahweh.

They have taken various aliases and forms over the ages to prevent summoning abuse such as with King Solomon. Many of them are Egyptian.

>>17454500
Lucifer and Satan are separate entities.
>>
>>17456659
Lucifer is Satan's backstory.
>>
>>17453887
Newcomer here, is it possible to summon a demon, preferably male, for sex and if so, how?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: rape demon.jpg (760 KB, 702x1986) Image search: [Google]
rape demon.jpg
760 KB, 702x1986
>>17453887
I've always liked the idea of killing a demon, how possible would it be for a human to do this with loads of preperation
>>
>>17456871
S-sauce please??
>>
>>17456837
Well if you are looking for one, I think it is called an incubus or something along those lines. I'm not sure hot to summon one but your friend better be prepared to also banish it as well, you know, because if it becomes a pain in the ass you can force it to fuck right off.
>>
>>17454316
>hungry
>summon dagon, the great fish again
>>/ck/ is not fine with this for some reason
>>
I think there's a demon watching me. Usually I hear the mattress depress when I enter my room or a clinking noise being made when I sleep. Might be because I have started reading the Bible more often and the demon doesn't like it.
>>
File: 1457294267902.jpg (129 KB, 499x607) Image search: [Google]
1457294267902.jpg
129 KB, 499x607
>>17454551
Kill them, kill them all Johnny
>>
File: tumblr_n5yrabPxGm1ryzhzyo1_500.png (72 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5yrabPxGm1ryzhzyo1_500.png
72 KB, 500x647
This one actually works. Gives my friends nightmares to this day.
>>
>>17456921
That would help, anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>17457169
i've seen that before on here, apparently it's for yokai and what shows up is, malevolent or not, is luck of the draw
>>
>>17457328
Pretty much. It really does work. I found it here 2 or 3 years ago. Whenever anyone touches the bottle they get nightmares. My friends say they learn more about them selves but say its not worth it. I've got 5 people to touch it, and every one has had night mares.
>>
File: iu.jpg (147 KB, 692x959) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
147 KB, 692x959
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
>>
>>17457332
How can I use it?
>>
File: 1361897121821.jpg (19 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1361897121821.jpg
19 KB, 252x244
>>17457334
http://truthbeknown.com/attis.html

Goaded by the fury of the dreadful goddess, tossing his locks in wild frenzy, clothed in woman's raiment with well-plaited tresses and a dainty netted hair-caul, a eunuch once took shelter in a mountain cavern, driven by the numbing snow of Zeus. But behind him rushed in unshivering a lion, slayer of bulls, returning to his den in the evening, who looking on the man, snuffing in his shapely nostrils the smell of human flesh, stood still on his sturdy feet, but rolling his eyes roared loudly from his greedy jaws. The cave, his den, thunders around him and the wooded peak that mounts nigh to the clouds echoes loud. But the priest startled by the deep voice felt all his stirred spirit broken in his breast. Yet he uttered from his lips the piercing shriek they use, and tossed his whirling locks, and holding up his great tambour, the revolving instrument of Olympian Rhea, he beat it, and it was the saviour of his life; for the lion hearing the unaccustomed hollow boom of the bull's hide was afraid and took to flight. See how all-wise necessity taught a means of escape from death!
>>
File: Theotokos_3_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos_3_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x666
>>17457372
the problem with contention is that it is contention to begin wtih

the difference between a Jew and a Christian is this

a Christian knows things which are spiritual. they know God. they know to love. they know what love feels like.

a Jew knows rules that are written down by men.

this is my personal interpretation, and which opens the door to Marian spirituality.

i do not think that Marian spirituality is some sort of likeness of Judaic temple prostitution or something of the sort, or some sort of pagan equivalent

i think that Marian spirituality is simply a gift from God, it's the universe expressing itself in truths, in that, yes, this woman is the mother of God

i think (i don't know this, this is my personal opinion) that a person who rejects Catholic/Orthodox Marian spirituality is not necessarily in danger of hellfire. however, is it not our command to love?

i don't know the mind of God. we don't know what God thinks, and what His statues are, per say, unless it is revealed to us

what is good for me, may not be best for somebody else

do not judge me over this matter, i have faith that God will show me what is true
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (317 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
317 KB, 1000x1000
>>17457557
i think that i fear God, at least i keep God in my knowledge to fear Him

though i'm not worried about going to hell. so when i "pray to Mary", i don't think that i am committing idolatry, and will be guilty for this because i am a Christian, i am not a Jew

i pray to Mary because i love her, and i think that Jesus loves her and still loves her and we will forever

notice that i say "the universe expressing itself in truths". yes, this woman really was a virgin, and really gave virgin birth to God"
>>
>>17457342
Colour top symbols. Sleep with it under pillow. Colour bottom. Sleep. Colour bottom row. Sleep. Seal in a bottle, never open damage or get wet.

It sounds like BS but I had night terrors and saw and heard shit for months. And like I said. Friends first contact with it still gives them a few days of nightmares
>>
>>17457573
>>17457557
i think that this is scriptural... love conquers fear

if we believe the entirety of the New Testament, then the power of God does not come from keeping works of the law of Moses
>>
>>17457583
i think if we don't understand Marian spirituality, and we don't want to join a group of Christianity retains Marian spirituality that's absolutely completely fine, and I'm sure God doesn't think one way or another about it

the LORD will show you what is right if you seek him out

the kingdom of God is peace and love, and the peace and love of God for us
>>17457372
this is very important, to whoever made this post

that doesn't mean we should do violence to the Mother of God, or her name, or Catholics or Orthodox
>>
>>17457623
unless we consider "the prayers of Mary" unto her Son to be profitable, and then this would be a revelation we receive. knowledge from God

i personally consider this to be profitable, but what is good for me isn't good for everybody

the bible says, that in the end, Jesus is the ONLY intercessor between man and God. and no Christian church has ever included Mary as a "4th member of the Trinity" (copied that from Kallistos Ware, who once said that in a YouTube video)

Selah.
>>
>>17453887
Do you want to die?
>>
>>17454316
>Here's a decent list of sigils

No it's not, it's fake list of characters from books and mislabeled crap. Check out Anal, Demon of Lust on first line -- that made sense to you?
>>
>>17456331
There you are. I've been looking for you...

You mentioned in another /x/ thread that you had a wife (the devil himself has a wife?)

What's her name? And how do I contact her? I have questions for her regarding my life, please. Thank you.
>>
Christianity was created to keep people from knowing their true power, fuck off all christfags
>>
You can't
>>
>>17453887
Take the Conjuration school after first level of Wizard. You don't need it but it will make your Quasit swarms durable as fuck at late levels.

Personally I'm more fond of Mephits myself, the death effects being useful.
>>
DO NOT attempt to summon what you don't understand. FIRST, familiarize yourself thoroughly with Carl Jung. If you dont know why then you definitely should not be trying to summon "demons". Then study Clavicula Salomonis. That's really all you need to safely start learning the truth.
>>
fuck you people are retarded
>>
>>17453887
dph

take dph and you will summon unspeakable evil
>>
>>17456430
>Instructions to summon Pikachu and get a hug
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.