[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infinite Water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTC_eeJj7zE&ebc=ANyPxKrE05e5rrrhauY8DpZnNDgWElKTS4eMZi8tIkBvvzZlmq44lOi05NE8JfkZEt2bhySCsScM7DMeuJwUENVSd9CPcMKkkA

whats /x/s opinion on Infinite Water?
Charlatan or legit guru?
>>
>>17453381
Charlatan

You can't manifest anything you want by just imaging it but this is /x/ so go ahead and believe all the self help bullshit he is peddling
>>
>>17453381
There are actually geometries which can on a small scale siphon water at a molecular level right out of the air, an ancient African technology which probably made the Sahara. None the less any such sorcery or khem would disturb too much on a large scale, much easier to small scale electrolysis or rainwater.
>>
To quote the cool kids, I am not clicking on that shtuff, negro.
If you need magical water from nowhere, get one of these.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/18/fontus-water-bottle/
>>
I like your insights Ralph =)
>>
>>17454062
>how to spot anons that aren't /x/philes
>1. they aren't anon
>2. they expose tons of demographic data per post
>3. ???
>>
>>17454062
Why do you always have to be like this? What went so wrong in your life?
>>
>infinite water

With something like that as a name I'm obviously not clicking on that link
>>
>>17453381
I am an actual neuroscientist.
This is 100% bullshit, whether he believes it or not isn't clear, but the science is wrong.
>>
>>17454267
>>17454193
"Infinte Waters" is the name of the Negro in thread picture, who also happens to be the owner of the youtube chanel and the maker of the video above. Should have put the name in quotation marks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.