[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything very disturbing/paranormal that has been document
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: dh.png (1 MB, 1427x798) Image search: [Google]
dh.png
1 MB, 1427x798
Is there anything very disturbing/paranormal that has been document on photo or video that is real?

I am not a skeptic. I might have believed in that past that I have experienced strange things, especially in the house I grew up in. I ask this because my wife was listening to some creepypasta as she sometimes does, and I will often listen along as I do other things. Today the story was about some "possessed" stuffed toy. The guy claims to have cut it up and it would come back whole, and that he would try to burn it but it wouldn't work. The story wasn't very good in my opinion but I still like to try to get into it. But after he says these things I can't help but think, why didn't he document it? I know its not real but still, there are a lot of people with similar stories, of Ouija boards coming back or things moving on there own. Is there anything you have come across that has shown something like this?
>>
>Newby churck, North Yorkshire, U.K.
>The image was taken in 1963 by the Reverend K. F. Lord
>Many photography experts of all over the world have analized the picture.
>The artifact resembling a human was not the result of a double exposure.
>Some experts have declared that this picture is 100% authentic.
>Up to this day, nobody has proven this fake.
>>
File: newby.jpg (1021 KB, 2051x1346) Image search: [Google]
newby.jpg
1021 KB, 2051x1346
>>17453660
>much speculation has been had regarding what type of person might be in the image.
>>
>>17453674
Even as a kid I thought this was fake.
>>
>>17453284
That's probably the best scene in the entire series.
>>
>>17453710
>as a kid
Welp, better just toss out all the evidence then. If a kid doesn't belieb, why should anyone? Children are known for their uncanny ability to call bullshit with high precision.
>>
>>17453674
source, background, obvious shoop?
>>
File: soldier-stairs.jpg (23 KB, 321x397) Image search: [Google]
soldier-stairs.jpg
23 KB, 321x397
>>17453852
Kek you had to go and start some shit.

Ok

>Many photography experts of all over the world have analized the picture.
>Some experts have declared that this picture is 100% authentic.

Show me one expert analysis. I can't find one.

>The artifact resembling a human was not the result of a double exposure.

The artifact is over 9 feet tall btw. Have you ever met a 9 foot tall human?

This effect is easily reproduced by standing infront of a camera with a long exposure, as seen here in a picture dating back to the civil war.
>>
>>17454001
I'm pretty sure it's fake too, I just don't care about some random anon claiming it's legit. As far as I'm concerned they were just posting to see if OP is a kill or not.
>>
>>17454001
random person, but that artifact does not seem 9 feet tall. assuming that's a standard altar, and those railings are also standard height (ehhh waist level), the figure should be a normal human height.

doesnt look real though
>>
File: 7375336862_a1970dfe34_z.jpg (156 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
7375336862_a1970dfe34_z.jpg
156 KB, 640x426
>>17453674
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.