[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I post this as a reply in the creepy childhood experience thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I post this as a reply in the creepy childhood experience thread but it seems like it's dead
I've been looking for some answers, even some hints about this for literally years
Please, take the time to read this and please, PLEASE, try to help me figure out some things

>Be me, 5 years old
>I have problems sleeping, so each night around 2-3 a.m my uncle (I liv with him, my mother, and my grandma) gets up and preps me a glass of warm milk so that I can sleep again
>each night, the moment he gets out of the room, I hear voices
>I always get off the bed, sit in front of the night table and stare at this bottle of water in a trance-like state
>from what I remember, the bottle had some sort of CGI human lips on it, very fucking unrealistic
> I don't remember much about what the voices said, it was creepy stuff, though
>Each time I snap out of it, I run to my uncle and tell him that there is something wrong
>He just tells me to knock it off and go back to the room while he preps my milk
>Each time I get back I always find myself talking to the damn bottle, creeped as fuck
>Also, forgot to mention, each time I hear voices I also perceive a strong smell of ammonia, which still gives me nausea today
>This goes on for about a year
>One day I have this dream (?) in which my whole family is murdered; the voices comment the slaughter
Then there is a moment of peace in the dream
>there is a letter, it's from my mother: it's pretty and it has a strawberry background, it says that I have to be strong, that I have to stay with my grandma and uncle and that I will overcome it all
>I do not understand
>I wake up
>it all
>suddenly
>stops
>A few months later my mother dies, she had cancer
>everyone's broken
>Grandma gives me a letter
>I open it
>Strawberry background
>"What do you think, anon?"
>"I already read this"
>"that's impossible"
>they still don't believe me
>I asked, nobody has ever used ammonia in my house

I brought this to some shrinks, it never helped
But I need to know
>>
>>17453251
OK, I think I know what to do.

Jesus will help you now. But forget some extreme unreasonable like things from Christianity. Like jihad in Islam. The great commandment is very clear when it comes to checks and balances and forbidding things.

(Could be very little is needed for you to have a solution)
First of all: a lot of people have similar experiences.

Did you know that?
>>
>>17453288
Well, I suspected it, I never got to know someone who did have a similar experience, though
>>
>>17453308
Yes finding someone personally would be harder then finding information about it. At least to me. Or how I move about this sort of things.

There are a lot of series about spiritual subjects on youtube or google search results. I think that if you saw some of these you will be feeling a lot stronger. This could be a first thing.

You ever watched that sort of video's? I think in some cases video's are much better than books. Or even all cases. If it would be right video's.
>>
>>17453251
>you have a dream where your family is murdered
>you read a letter saying you have to be strong, and stay with your dead family members in your dream
>voices speak in your dream
Sounds like its all a dream, but here is how you find out for sure.
I think you have to buy ammonia and bleach, mix them together, and take deep inhalations. This will appease the voices, and allow for a fuller understanding of the dream.
>>
File: Toxic-Gas.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Toxic-Gas.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>17453251
>entering this thread
>interesting story
>wtf am I reading Mix bleach and ammonia

Some old joke someone made before

I wouldnt do that if I were you OP.
>>
>>17453251
The daily schizophrenia thread
>>
>>17453507
>The daily schizophrenia thread
Your schizophrenia ... what about it? Why do you mention it
>>
They were fucking with your mind to turn you into an obedient dog. Kill em all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.