[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Podcast on the Left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Logo-Last.jpg (391 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Last.jpg
391 KB, 1400x1400
just got into these guys /x/philes, what are some of their best episodes?
>>
Love these guys. The 9/11 and satanic government are pretty great. A couple of the early episodes aren't as good, but All I've listened to do far are worth checking out
>>
>>17452607
the government of usa/uk is french normans.

normans are outcast vikings. they are not satanic at all.

they literally have to draw huge pentagrams in the streets for us to get a clue.

call 911. its aliens.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 680x510
>>17452617
>>
The episode they did on Bowie recently was fantastic, and the chem trails episode was hilarious.
>>
File: sthumbsup.jpg (29 KB, 702x902) Image search: [Google]
sthumbsup.jpg
29 KB, 702x902
Love em. Good chemistry between the members. Always listen when commuting.
>>
I've listened to about 100 of their podcasts
they're faggots
don't bother
>>
Can someone upload the patreon bonus episodes?
>>
>>17452286
has anyone seen the live show?
Went to the most recent one and talked to henry and ben and those mother fuckers are hilarious.
Also: the UK episodes and BTK are my favorite
>>
Any of the episodes on serial killers are great, especially the Ed Gein one.
As far as single episodes go the Gangstalking one is really good.

I'd just pick an episode on something you're into, or just listen to it from episode 1 onwards.
>>
>>17452286
SJW cucks.
Crow-ley DOES NOT rhyme with "owl-lee"
>>
The Franklin cover up episodes are really good.
>>
Literally one of the least amusing things I've ever heard
>>
wow the hosts won't shut the fuck up. straight corns the both of 'em!
>>
>>17455518
How do you correctly pronounce his name? I'm not being facetious, I would like to know.

On the topic of LPotL they're pretty entertaining, they take the humor angle and are not delusional to the idea that 90% of supernatural/paranormal shit is completely bullshit. They're what I'm looking for in hosts for a show like this in that they "want" to believe. That being said Henry is a complete pain to listen to. He needs to spout his SJW rhetoric into every episode regardless of topic or talk about how much weed he smokes. If not for his overall energy, which juxtapose the more dry style of the other two, I'd rather they just drop him all together. He's the boke to their tsukkomi.
>>
>>17455737
I feel like Ben is the one always spouting SJW garbage. Which makes sense because he is always a guest in this bullshit political comedy shit show.
>>
>>17455518
>Cucks
>Guarantee they get more pussy than you
You don't even know what that word means. Probably because you're 14.
>>
>>17455907
It's always Marcus or Henry that shit on Gamergaters or MRAs, I think it's a case of SJW girlfriends.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.