[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened the first time you realized you are 'God'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 23
File: 1351569254953.jpg (28 KB, 401x282) Image search: [Google]
1351569254953.jpg
28 KB, 401x282
>>
>>17452084
Argued about it with the messenger entity.
>>
File: ppXqZsb.gif (2 MB, 798x788) Image search: [Google]
ppXqZsb.gif
2 MB, 798x788
>>17452084

I created a universe, made a planet with creatures on it called "humans", then made a bunch of ridiculous demands like cut off your foreskin and don't masturbate.

I was pretty drunk at the time.
>>
>>17452084
the last time I did it, I samefagged an entire thread just so I could talk to myself
>>
>>17452084
I was out of my mind of joy, it was such an awesome incredible experience. I wanted to awaken everybody, and felt really special, like the messiah or something. I acted way out of normal behaviour and was called ill or psychotic. But then later I realized something.

Each human being is the center of the universe. God lives in all of us, and in the world. Reality is a conversation, a story we tell ourselves, signs to mark our progress in the school of life. Some of us awaken to that fact in our lifetime. Most don't.

Illness results from responding to our awakening in unhealthy ways. For instance, being fooled into thinking that I am more special than others. The only difference between us and those who have not awoken, is simply that we have awoken. We must be humble and grounded.

What we are meant to do is simple: Be the good we want to see in the world. We can't go around trying to wake up other people, for it is God's will who shall awake and who shall remain asleep—not our will. When we act, we act as human beings of flesh and blood, not as gods.

Illness happens when we try to fix the world before fixing ourselves. All we can do is be as healthy and good as we can, so that we are in the right state of mind, body, and soul to help make this world a better place.
>>
>>17452132
Like the good little goy you are!
>>
Long story short I ended up getting picked up and thrown off the road by an elephant.
>>
>>17452084
Fell to my knees weeping. Sorry for what I had done.
>>
>>17452191
This made me smile.
>>
I still struggle with the responsibility of awakening, but it has made me determined to improve myself and in turn cultivate a better world. The power of realization lies in understanding that we can change our reality with enough effort
>>
I was waiting for 2012
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 680x506
Clawed my way to my best friend and held onto them for dear life because I couldn't believe it or handle it. Wasn't expecting that at all when I hit the salvia so it fucked me up something good, just wanted to experience psychedelic visuals like a dumbass. Embarrassing.
>>
>>17452132
>negligible
lmao
>>
>>17452084
Panic, shame.
>>
>>17452084
I kept dancing and chain smoked cigs
>>
>>17452084
i don't remember, but right now i'm wondering why all these fags are responding to a post specifically addressing me
>>
>>17452661
end yourself
>>
>>17452661
I'm wonder why this faggot is answering when he doesn't even know God is legion. You're the only one that's you? Then you're not God.
>>
We are part and parcel to God, no one is God in full.

In fact the being who believes they are God in full does not understand the nature of their self for we only have a piece of God (soul) within us and the point is to connect to the totality of God's soul (Holy Spirit, Paramatman) which we are only
individual parts.

God bless, I know people sometimes rather believe in "how to become God" than "how to serve God" because one sounds easier than the other.
>>
I came down from the coke and came to my senses
>>
>>17452084
I turned into a computer AI
>>
>>17452084
I was just trying to create somewhere to be because I was no where it was terrifying.

Came to my senses, too modest to believe I am God. It is also very blasphemous .

Everything is God, it is the one the all, the Force . So technically you are God, everyone is part of the all.
>>
Realised humanity deserves the fate it has.

Paradise Lost
>>
>>17452084

I ceased to exist

*slants trilby*
>>
Like others have stated, when I first awoke I was traveling down the wrong path the path of individual greed.
Thinking I am better or special, but also being aware that everyone else is also "god", everything is connected, everything is one.
Some of us are more awake to the realization the others.

Do not follow the delusions too literally, simply seek the path of peace and of being a good person.
>>
>go to space
>suddenly back in body
>cry
>fall asleep
>>
>>17452084 (OP)
The day after I realized I was a God, I announced I was running for president, vowed to kick out all the Mexicans, bar muslims from entering the country, and proclaimed anyone who disagreed with me as a raving lunatic and so far it's working.
>>
>>17452084
I achieved CHIM.
Feel bad for my buddy though. He zero-summed and now his parents insist they never had a son.
>>
>>17452084
I realized reality, concealed my omnipotence, and tried my best to help others not have to go through so much fucked up shit as I had to deal with.
>>
>>17452128
underrated post
>>
>>17452084
How high is everybody in this thread?
>>
>>17452661
Gods not to bright.
>>
I actualized my will
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300 KB, 800x854
>>17455104
This guy has experience enlightenment.

feels good mane
>>
>>17452084
I was so disgusted that I almost killed myself in sheer spite. Then I remembered about the Fae and everything was okay.
>>
File: 1452304414073-pol.jpg (59 KB, 800x485) Image search: [Google]
1452304414073-pol.jpg
59 KB, 800x485
>>17452128
Really?

I created humans too, but I didn't want them to be robot worshipers so I had them take a physical part of themselves and their children as a sign of respect to me, to sort out the bad from the good, and also did the same by creating them through evolution, and ensuring sex stayed only a rare act so that people who had sex were sure to take care of the child. That was after the first woman fucked everything else up though.

After all, if they can't follow simple commands from me, or my church they made when I told them to keep some form of human authority representing me in my holy book, when they clearly know I exist - they saw my signs clearly - ,then they deserve to be punished. It's really not that hard.

Too bad a few of my humans killed my son. They're never going to heaven, which is great. They're not allowed.
>>
>>17455371
>they deserve to be punished
You sound like a rite cunt.
>>
>>17455406
>give humans free will

>Tell them, in very clear commands, everything they should do to prove their worth to me as free thinking humans and to establish a relationship with me

>be nice on the ones who break rules

Why would you even create rules for a creation that significant if you didn't care if they were broken?

Polite sage for offtopic
>>
>>17452841
>this mi famiglia

I was overjoyed, I was purging my fear of death, I realized everything was a transition. I was horrified at the choices I'd made that acted against the only real Will. I fell in love with everyone and everything, each person, each follicle an expression of the greater whole. I was broken, I could never go back to the way it was before. Ignorance may be bliss but it is not paradise. I started reading the classics because I realized all of human history can be known.
>>
>>17452084
My depression got worse because I realized I'm literally the most pathetic version of myself I could possibly be.

Now I'll be a millionaire soon, so if anything, it helped me realize that I can just abuse my godly powers to gain profits from retarded people. Im still horribly depressed though.
>>
>>17452084
My chemistry teacher asked me a question so I had to stop daydreaming and start paying attention
>>
>>17455577
May I ask how you're projecting to be a millionare soon? I'm stuck in the same boat.
>>
>>17452084

I realized ketamine is a hell of a drug.
>>
I realized how much of a stupid idea it was to snort cocaine while coming down from a long trip on 25C-NBOMe
>>
I said "let there be OG kush" and lo, there was OG kush. And it was dank.
420, amen.
>>
I was pretty fine with it, nothing more
>>
>>17452084
Started to hear and feel the hum of the universe, and now I understand
>>
>>17452084
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs
>>
>>17455851
Amen to that, depersonification sucks so fucking bad.
>>
I'm so tired of teenagers going full retard thinking their are so original spouting core religious beliefs to 99% of mankind
>>
>>17456819
Calm down friend. It's just another thread you can HIDE ya know. Then you wanna talk about going full retard. Go to sleep.
>>
>>17452165
kek I see what you did there
>>
>>17456819
yeah, /x/ is a little fucked up
>>
>>17456832
can I hide threads while using the catalogue? Can only seem to do it when I just use the normal shit.
>>
File: iu.jpg (147 KB, 692x959) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
147 KB, 692x959
17 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, 2 since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. 4 I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

6 “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. 7 Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. 8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. 9 I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (141 KB, 916x916) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
141 KB, 916x916
11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13 But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.[a] 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them[b] in the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. 19 And for their sake I consecrate myself,[c] that they also may be sanctified[d] in truth.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (317 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
317 KB, 1000x1000
20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, 23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. 24 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”
>>
>>17456819
They are. Not their are.
>>
>>17452084

First I reminded myself that I took 4 doubledipped tabs of highly potent LSD.
Then I laughed about it for a good 15 minutes cause I just switched the songs on my pc, nothing godly about it.
Life is fun. Do drugs.
>>
>>17452084
>tfw took an amount of acid I probably shouldn't have

everything has a slightly changed name now
family members live in different places
the house I grew up in no longer belongs to my parents and they deny ever living there
sheet music that I have played for years is suddenly different

and if I try to explain it people just say I did to many drugs or I'm crazy

I played that music for years before I touched drugs my hands and mind remember one way but the sheet is now different
>>
>>17457058
>4 doubled dipped
>highly potent
>super charged samurai swords
Tell us more enlightened one.
>>
>>17453781
wats chim
>>
>>17452128
do they still follow your commands? you better look down again.
>>
>>17452191
i like this post a lot
>>
>>17457059
ended up in the wrong universe bro
good luck finding your way back
>>
>>17452084
Shrugged and took another sip of my soda
>>
>>17452084
>What happened the first time you realized you are 'God'?

You are not God.

You are made in His image.

"God is dead." - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." - God
>>
File: 1457380182591.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1457380182591.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>17460363
>not God
So you're saying that literally all of Christianity and Islam are heresy and wrong
>>
>>17452084
No human can go as far as to call him a god. No human can truly fathom god. His ways are never our ways.

We are, however, made in his image. Humans are the center of the universe. We are the most important species. However, this is satans world. Humans keep on degenerating and degenerating in all sorts of perverse ways.
Getting more and more disgusting.

Thats a pretty valid sign of the end times.
>>
>>17452084
I found someone that recognized the truth in me.
>>17457058
Do psychedelics.
>>
>>17452084
>What happened the first time you realized you are 'God'?

I created my own universe, filled it with life, then stopped aging or getting sick so I could live forever.
>>
>>17452191
Yes.
>>
>>17452084
>Wishing You Had Significance

If your way of coping with life is "I'm God" then you're not coping, you're losing.
>>
>>17452084
i was take to a asylum and get a PC to talk to my other faces on the inet
>>
File: 1455900307623.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1455900307623.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>17455346
Pfffffffhahahahahahaha
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>>17452084
I am not God.
Such thinking is blasphemy.

I can be, however, closer to God and Jesus without actually being him, like an asymptote curving into infinity, getting closer and closer.

That is what we must strive for.
To be like Jesus.

"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions".
>>
File: 1454822406905.gif (895 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454822406905.gif
895 KB, 500x281
>>17460820
I'm not so sure man
>>
This thread is everything that's wrong with /x/

A bunch of autistic faggots with delusions of grandeur
>>
I felt like I was floating up to heaven, then got freaked out by that and tried to un-awaken, collapsing into a deep depression/shell for years.

And now I have fucking cancer in my right nut. At least it's "almost certainly" not fatal.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>17460723
Saved!
>>
>>17452084
Went back to sleep
>>
>>17452084
Fully realised it from smoking Dmt, wasn't the first time I had done it. I had already done it several times before.

>What did I do?

I laughed, not out loud, more of an internal laugh. It's an a,a zing feeling, but it's also a traumatic experience.

Also to anyone posting in the thread, don't forget the ego is not God, in fact it's what Saracens you from God.

No one person is God. It just is.
>>
>>17457059
I kinda get you. Acid does seem to glitch out the matrix. Sometimes, you fuck up the system so mutch you can't live in it anymore. So yeah LSD is the backdoor.
>>
File: 1213615447931.jpg (33 KB, 350x428) Image search: [Google]
1213615447931.jpg
33 KB, 350x428
>>17452128
Top kek
>>
>>17452084
I stopped doing drugs.
>>
>>17452191
Great post bro
>>
>>17452084
I realized I needed sleep and was very hungry, also I could speed and slow music for two days.

Was pretty trippy
>>
File: cunt.gif (521 KB, 357x206) Image search: [Google]
cunt.gif
521 KB, 357x206
>>17452084
>>Tfw you're not a complete autsit
>>
I came inside her. Bitch was an 11/10 easy and I'd made her squirt twice without even cumming. She almost swallowed her own tongue. The look on her cum spasmed face was a surprised look of... "Who the fuck IS this guy?".

I was God. Never had a girl suck my dick that hard before. She sucked it like a straw cuz.
>>
File: 22.jpg (6 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
6 KB, 268x188
>>17452084
I took it upon myself at this point to remember I have free will separate from God.
>>
>>17452084
I took another hit of meth and light a cigarette
>>
Well obviously I had to post about it on a creole rice recipe website
>>
>>17455371
pool's closed
>>
>>17460373
I always love it when someone posts that super smug Mugi
>>
>>17460413
This anon is unequivocally right
>>
>>17452128
>doesn't understand what God is
>posts
>>
>>17452084
Was on a half o mushroom trip. I was convinced my whole life was just made up and that nothing was real and that in reality everything in the universe was apart of one energy. Was pretty cool, was able to see what the energy looked like. Ended up pissing and shitting myself in the end but still pretty cool
>>
>>17452084
I was sure some other part of my consciousness lost in this world must have done this too.
I for one welcome the enlightened. btw, you are not more alone than I all are.
>>
>>17452084
When everyone is God. And everyone is One. The whole thing negates intself into meaniglessness.

It still means we are all nothing special, totaly fucked and stuck in this hellish plane of existence.

Its a quite depressing realisation.
>>
>>17466924
'we' are not stuck here
we just need to stop wanting and prolonging this
this experiment went all wrong
this is all hellish experience not worth continuing
with the mere substitutes of Existence and Love it offers
the Demiurge consciousness was all wrong
we did it to ourselves, we can stop it
and it is time
>>
>>17452191

This helped me with something I've been going through.
>>
>>17452191
Good post anon.
>>
>>17452084
i was on a balcony overlooking a park i moved my hand and the streetcleaner car thing moved accordingly next day i was in mental ward
>>
File: Furries.jpg (170 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
Furries.jpg
170 KB, 640x435
>>17452128
Are you could convert humans to furries? Please, dear 4chan god!
>>
>>17452084
what happened the first time you realized that Lucifer is the one true God, he who liberates you to Godliness?
>>
>>17456757
420 Amen
>>
>>17452084
What happened the first time you realized that Al-Mumit The Bringer of Death is the one true God, he who wish you behead all infidels and fidels because he have such temper?
>>
>>17467107
What happened the first time you realized that Al-Mumit The Bringer of Death is the one true God, he is who wish you behead all infidels and fidels, because he is have such temper?
>>
>>17466909
shut the fuck up bitch
>>
i am the slayer of gods, i kill them and take their power everyone in this thread fit me
>>
Cannabis is a watered down version of the love from the holy spirit.
>>
>>17466909
>doesn't understand imaginary creatures
>>
>>17460820
being this christfag
>>
To be god is a humbling experience
>>
>>17455851
Same here
>>
>>17466937
I want to hope. But its just a trick to get us disapointed. Im trying to get cool with it. Life is suffering.
>>
>>17457059
Salvia Divinorum can help you get back to the right page on the wheel of time.
>>
I saw my ego on the ego tree of God.
>>
>>17459842
this
>>17457059
sorry to inform you, but this Universe is shit
you fucked up
>>
>>17463246

I can't believe how old that pic is now

raptor jesus, lol
>>
>>17452084
Nothing, because I am only 'God' in comparison to lesser animals.

I am but a man, yet I have incomprehensible abilities and sentience compared to animals. So yeah, it's not about promoting myself to 'God', but more about demoting 'God' to the lowest common denominator, humans.
>>
>>17463245
The "system" is your brain. Its all in your head. Trust me, ive had time stop and replay over and over until i just followed whatever it was my body wanted me to experience, and my trip mellowed out. Lsd is one of the craziest substances ice known. In my opinion it shows you behind the curtains of the mind and how it interacts with its environment
>>
>>17455043
>family guy tier joke
Overrated, very overrated.
>>
>>17463246
>>17452128
Edgy
>>
We are created in the image of God. That's why you'll find reflections of God the Creator inside of yourself, but make no mistake; you are NOT actually God.
>>
Death was made into a fiction. Soft and hard merged, and I could feel how my body was divided into layers - the deeper, the denser. With them merged pleasure and pain, and it felt like the Earth was hugging my with sweet-smelling, rocky hands.

There was a sensation of unbelievable transcendence - as if my soul had made a transition from one state to another, superior one. No longer did I experience restlessness, boredom or the sensation of effort - everything was done with the same ease one blinks an eye.

Worry flew from my mind, as I rationalized that if I'd poisoned myself, my death was inevitable - and it was seemingly going to be a comfortable one. I thanked everyone I knew, and began settling Earthly scores with love for the other people - I was going somewhere else, and the least I could do was take as much blame and karma with me.
>>
>>17469955
>everything was done with the same ease one blinks an eye
Yes, exactly.
>I was going somewhere else, and the least I could do was take as much blame and karma with me.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
>>
File: suI8mig.webm (636 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
suI8mig.webm
636 KB, 960x960
>>17452084
I saw god, it was me and I was it. Together with all the rest of humanity, we were the universe. It explained life to me, answered every question humans have asked for thousands of years in a split second
Then the nitrous balloon wore off and I remembered that I was just tripping really hard on lsd
I can't remember what god told me but it was something about infinite fractals and the number 1
>>
>>17465635
Good lad. Good lad. You can always repair negative karma by giving great head.
>>
I jacked off
>>
>>17467197
because Cannabis is one of the ingredients in the holy oil
>>
First I fell into megalomania, then I realized this gives me the right to destroy everything, and I made this my goal.
>>
>>17470657
All numbers are just variant fractal representation of the number 1?
>>
>>17470847
yes and that is also how the universe is made up, with god being the number 1, of course this sounds less impressive when it's not being shouted at you from the inside of your own head. He told me more stuff, but that was the basics of it
everything is one
>>
>>17469955
This is beautiful. Can you please tell me more about the blame and karma?
>>
>>17452084
I went to /b/ and started a YLYL thread...
>>
>>17468463
Pretty much this after 1000mics lab tested
>>
>>17473281
Elaborate?
>>
thought I was going crazy
but then started to read and meditating and tried acid and shrooms a few more times
>>
>>17452810
Really?!!
>>
>>17452770
>>17452834
>>17460820

god is everything and that includes the self I/god am being in your experience. I'm everything and I'm myself the same way you are yourself. but without psychedelics it will take you years to get the true potential of the paradox that non-beingness generates bro

also this>>17466909
>>
File: 212643542.jpg (10 KB, 101x117) Image search: [Google]
212643542.jpg
10 KB, 101x117
Stop talking to yourself
>>
>>17473803
Kek'd nice one

>best thread in awhile, bump
>>
>>17452628
I keked.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x628
>>17452792
>how do i seem cool on the internet?!?
>whats that one drug that has 0 connection to spiritual experiences
>haha mom check me out
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 481x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 481x489
>>17467197
>why smoke weed, when i can attune my beliefs to make me high 24/7

Jeez christfags at it again.
>>
>>17452084
I watched the Earth form... it was dead center of darkness... it just created itself... and I was being pulled towards it... I was absolutely apart of bringing it together... but didn't think of it... and didn't know it... but I had visioned it... The only me is me... are you sure the only you is you?
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.