[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what you guys think about gang-stalking ? https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sunp0089-209.jpg (70 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
sunp0089-209.jpg
70 KB, 720x480
what you guys think about gang-stalking ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70dxQTW46f4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BtgDrJtPUE
idk kind of watched vid it looks like shit really hit the fan.
i know there is a thread but cant find it.
>>
>>17451842
schizophrenia
>>
99.9999% mental retardation
>>
>>17451842
Synchronicity and vibes. The dude getting "gang-stalked" is obviously venting off some weird vibes all the time which is why people not only would seem to act weird around him but he also is hiding a flippin camera on him so that's gonna get you some weird looks from the rest oi Mother Earth sheeeit.
>>
are people really that retarded to believe in this shit?
>>
>>17451864
dude the world is a chaos
tell me how can someone not suspect this kind of thing to happen when most of the world knows 9/11 was inside job. Person researchs shit, and he get those coincedence ? moments
>>
>>17451918
>Person researchs shit, and he get those coincedence ? moments
choose one making you better feeling
>>
>>17451862
This. A mother fucker looking around at everyone and everything and being weird as fuck will get looked at. That's just a fact of life. I mean, if I crack my knuckles and some schizo stared me down like was about to murder him just because he thinks I did it in a secret rhythm made to trigger him or others around, I'd do the same thing. People would know that if they left their basements.
>>
>>17451857
And .0001% pareidolia.
>>
>>17451842
Feminism makes me feel like a gangstalker. hurr durr all men are rapists and male attention is creepy and patriarchal.
>>
What are some resources for people who want to gangstalk conspiracy theorists?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.