[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what am i dealing with here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: 20160310_031730.png (179 KB, 698x1487) Image search: [Google]
20160310_031730.png
179 KB, 698x1487
I dont know who else to ask

My girlfriendhas uncontrollable bouts of depression and anxiety caused by hallucinations. She hears a white noise like static or a tv and then a shadow figure of a man with a coat and hat appears somewhere. Anywhrre theres darkness. Its starting to happen more frequently.

She talked to her mom and, when her sunt had a kid, the same shadow figuredescribed watchdd over her kid.

I think this is schizophrenia , but i just dont know. Im taking her to a doctor soon. Until then, anything you tell me can help
>>
>>17451528
Ask her why the experience feels the way it does. That's pretty much what the psychiatrist is gonna ask.
>>
>>17451535
Im not sure i understand. WHY it feels that way? Because shes scared. She said she gets so scared sometimes, for no reason at all. Just uncontrollable fear. And then the hallucinations start happeneing
>>
>>17451528
If it's schizophrenia i've heard meditation helps.
There has been a bit of research with it and it seems that it happens because the brain has problems switching between inner thoughts to what's happening in the outer world and interactions with it (the way that the brain develops with less folds in these areas has something to do with it). If she meditates and works on controlling these better it might help. Trying to meditate and then bring herself back out of her inner thoughts.
I believe it's the switching of the amygdala and hyppocampus.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>17451553
>Because shes scared
No, she's scared OF SOMETHING. Feelings aren't a magic thing that happen because magic, they happen for a reason, and those reasons differ between individuals.

What triggers it? What is she doing when the panic starts up? It sounds like an anxiety attack that goes way out of control and the hallucinations are a result of her fear.
>>
>>17451580
Feelings can manifest themself for no apparent reason subconsciously and without any notice. Have you ever been sad and not known what you were sad about? Freling anxious but not sure why? Its the same thing. Shes not scared of anything. A fear manifests itself in her and she becomes frightful.
>>
>>17451528
It's my dick
>>
>>17451590
>no apparent reason
The fact that is isn't apparent is the damn reason to ask WHY she feels that way.
>>17451590
>Have you ever been sad and not known what you were sad about? Feeling anxious but not sure why?
No, but my condition is primacy psychopathy. I generally don't feel anything at all unless I've chosen to put myself in some situation. There is ALWAYS a reason behind your feelings, it's just not always immediately *apparent*. Hence the question.
>>
>>17451611
>primary psychopathy
Basically I have zero empathy.
>>
>>17451614
>Basically I have zero empathy.
it shows.

>>17451572
this is solid advice OP, though I would advocate speaking to a health professional first to make sure she's not in danger. Once theyve established that shes ok to start treatment, meditation may be very helpful. If however she's not stable enough, it will be time wasted that could have been better spent getting her healthy.

The shrink is the surgeon, the meditation is the rehab. You cant skip the medical procedure and jump straight to rehab.

Best of luck to you and your mother.
>>
>>17451614
Dude, if she's seeing men in black coats she has a serious mental health problem.
Sometimes it's not even caused by fear, it just happens that the fears play into it. And if it's not like "holy shit there's a man in the kitchen" kind of thing and only the darkness or something, there's a thing called pareidolia in which the brain tries to find patterns in sounds and imagery. She might just be under stimulated and thus her mind plays tricks on her.
>>
>>17451620
>it shows.
It doesn't. Do you have an idea how hard we are to spot? You guys send each other mad trying to find us. Psychopath spotters are a joke and an insult.
>You cant skip the medical procedure and jump straight to rehab.
Often times you can. Not everything is a tumor. You don't get surgery for a cold.
>>17451622
That contributes literally nothing to this thread. We know something is fucked up, that's not the point.

The point is that you don't solve a mystery by insisting that it's an unsolvable mystery. The first thing a psychiatrist is gonna do is ask WHY she feels the way she feels. Whether or not they go beyond that and give her an actual therapeutic session or just drop her off with some ridiculous medication is another matter entirely. She needs help, but the psychiatry industry is so fucked that you can't expect to get it unless you beat it out of the system. Make sure she sees someone decent.

"Just meditate" is not a solution.
>>
>>17451636
So what you're saying is that you want us to figure out why your girlfriend feels that way? When we've never met her or know anything about her?
What exactly are you asking for? In the first place that's an obvious question, and to say something like "if they go beyond that" is redundant because the sessions will go on as long as she want them to. And if you're worried about medication just go to a psychologist instead of a psychiatrist because they can't prescribe medication.
I never said "just meditate" is a solution, I suggested it as something that may improve the situation. Please think about things logically.
>>
>>17451636
>It doesn't.
It really really does. In nearly every manner of your speech you show a complete lack of empathy. You are hostile, you are disorganized in your self-focus. You seem incapable of understanding the harm you may be doing to others around you, you are argumentative, belligerent and nearly irrational in some of your argument.

>You don't get surgery for a cold.
The reason you do not is because modern medicine has no cure for a cold. If they could, they would, and then you would rehab. Since they do not, all they can do is treat the symptoms. Since established medical procedures for this mental disorder exist, they should be pursued before rehabilitation.
>>
>>17451652
I'm not OP, anon. I'm the one trying to get OP to ask a couple questions to stir thing up and start the therapeutic process. Finding a decent psychologist isn't easy, so I'm trying to help them cope until they can get decent help.
>>
>>17451652
Actual OP here. I appreciated your original comment. I posted this here because it feels paranormal to her even though the logic in me tells otherwise, i just wanted to be sure.
>>
>>17451664
>You are hostile, you are disorganized in your self-focus. You seem incapable of understanding the harm you may be doing to others around you, you are argumentative, belligerent and nearly irrational in some of your argument.
Just one more question: Would you consider yourself a trained psychologist, a quick study, or otherwise a general psychology major?
>>
>>17451672
Most of the time people use things such as superstition as a way to feel in control.
It's possible she's feeling a loss of it so maybe there's that.
I'm more of a science/logic person so I couldn't tell you something that doesn't have science behind it as advice. I have no proof of paranormal stuff even though I hang out on /x/ so to tell someone something like that when it's something that could drastically change their life just seems irresponsible.
>>
>>17451678
None of the above, and I don't require psychological training to detect your lack of empathy. You would understand this if you had any. I would require psychological training to diagnose you as a psychopath. I have not done this, I have simply stated that I feel your lack of empathy is self evident.

Just one more question: Did you really think that that transparent attempt at setting up a straw man argument was going to work?
>>
>>17451698
I don't have empathy, fucker. If I don't consciously choose to put on a straw man, I won't know how you would react to it. I don't HAVE another way of learning how people work. Masks are all I have. I'm just a little better at controlling them than empaths (neurotypicals, rather) tend to be.

It was intended to be transparent. I'm collecting your behaviors. I don't get to do this empathically.

People like you are the reason I'll never experience love. You take my condition as an excuse to refuse to sympathize with my condition. If you'd seriously considered that I was a psychopath, you wouldn't treat me with hostility, you'd do what you could to manipulate me into understanding how and why I'm "broken" under empathic reasoning.

Fuck you for helping OP's girlfriend and turning in place to tell me that psychopaths don't have rights to be treated just the same. I don't have another way to understand.
>>
>>17451711
>I don't have empathy, fucker.
Clearly, as I said.

>If I don't consciously choose to put on a straw man, I won't know how you would react to it
You should logically be aware that not everyone is going to be baited into your manipulation. That requires no empathy only logic.

>It was intended to be transparent. I'm collecting your behaviors. I don't get to do this empathically.
I think the part that truly bothers you is that Im collecting yours.

>People like you are the reason I'll never experience love.
projection.

>You take my condition as an excuse to refuse to sympathize with my condition.
How can I sympathize after you just spent so much time alienating me? I understand that your situation is difficult but I cant possibly sympathize with it. I can try to understand you but I cant be you.

>you wouldn't treat me with hostility
I have not been hostile, that is your interpretation, which I understand is perhaps misinformed due to a lack of empathy.

>you'd do what you could to manipulate me
I'm not attempting to manipulate you into anything, I do not care about you that much. I simply stated that your lack of empathy is perhaps more apparent than you realize.

>Fuck you for helping OP's girlfriend and turning in place to tell me that psychopaths don't have rights to be treated just the same.

I never stated or implied that, I simply said that your lack of empathy is apparent. When you reacted negatively to that, I explained why it is evident. You are the one who interpreted that as hostility.

>I don't have another way to understand.
I understand that, and I understand that you are attempting to help. I am stating that in this case, your lack of empathy is more evident than you may believe it to be.
>>
>>17451721
>I think the part that truly bothers you is that Im collecting yours.
That's been happening all my life. I can't imagine why you think some anon on the internet is gonna be special in that regard. Lack of empathy means I don't have a reference frame to care about that.
>you just spent so much time alienating me
Projection.

Wait...
>>17451721
>I can try to understand you but I cant be you.
That actually means a lot to me, thank you. That's what I've been trying to get someone to say, but it wasn't possible with any of my existing contacts. I can't remember when I first wanted to hear it or if it was a desire that's been there from the beginning, but I've been waiting for so long to hear that. I knew there was some way to get someone to say it, but I couldn't figure out how to position the emotions properly, thank you. I apologize if I upset you, but to my reading you weren't upset, you were just opining... Uhhh... Opining, casually? For 4chan's shitposting version of casual.

>I have not been hostile, that is your interpretation
Well I don't know how to describe it. It's not that I really thought you meant to be hostile or particularly came across that way, but I needed to say that or you wouldn't have a "chance" to respond to it and assuage that niggling concern of mine. I'm aware that your perception of me is.. not entirely accurate, but not entirely inaccurate either.

I don't know how else to describe it. To me, I said it in a way that was contrary to what I thought, so it counts as a lie in my book, meaning that it was manipulative of me to say it. I manipulated you into, not necessarily forced you to, but I made this situation exist in such a way that you'd have a reason to, uhh, say you weren't hostile? Because I can't believe you earnestly didn't mean to be hostile until you actually say it. What the fuck is this reasoning? It reads like I needed you to say it, for purely emotional reasons on my part. Fucking, what.
>>
>>17451620
>not stable enough
What are signs that someone is not stable enough and what do they do if they're not?
>>
>>17451721
>in this case, your lack of empathy is more evident than you may believe it to be
I had to do that, I think, or else we wouldn't have been able to have this dialogue. At least, I can't see it having gone any other way, unless I had put you in a position to "see" my lack of empathy. It's a conscious decision on my part, I don't know why this would be relevant to you.

Wait, you didn't refute my reply to your straw man argument. Are you saying and/or implying that you understand that all I can do is construct strawmen for you to interact with because I don't have the emotional framework to interact with you more, honestly, I guess?
>>
>>17451745
If they have a strong sense of their identity and the reason they're alive, then meditation MIGHT help a bit. It's not a cure, and it has its own risks, but it'll help her if she's conscious enough to have it help.
>>
>>17451745
Not exactly sure what he meant by that but I think he means that the meditation wouldn't help at that point.
Either way talking to a professional is definitely for the best, even if it's just talking it can relieve a lot of the stress this might have caused her and therefore making her fears less prevalent.
>>
>>17451751
>>17451753
Not op,
was asking because I feel/see/whatever like girl in op. Wanted to know what to expect when I finally go see a doctor
>>
>>17451753
I feel the same way to be honest, I just think that that same type of stress relief can happen if he helps share the load, so to speak. Asking her why she feels fear is just my way to manipulate the direction the conversation takes since I don't know how else to safely explain how to help her deal with these severe emotions.
>>
>>17451745
>What are signs that someone is not stable enough
A good starter would be if they are a danger to themselves or others, but only a medical professional can really help you out there.

>>17451741
>That actually means a lot to me, thank you.
No thanks necessary, It means a lot to me to have you say that back to me. I have found that that simple statement speaks to many people.

I do not know your situation, I do not know who you are. To say "I can feel your pain" is bullshit. All I can do is to try to understand. I can't be you and feel what you feel but I can try to understand.

> I apologize if I upset you, but to my reading you weren't upset
You read me mostly right, Im not upset, I wasn't just trying to shitpost either though. No apologies necessary.

>I'm aware that your perception of me is.. not entirely accurate, but not entirely inaccurate either.
At least that's a step in the right direction for me. Thank you for saying so.

>meaning that it was manipulative of me to say it
Like you said, you only have certain tools to get by with, I'm not upset with you for it.

>I can't believe you earnestly didn't mean to be hostile until you actually say it.
I understand that I think. Im glad I said it then so you could be certain. I have no ill will to you anon.

>It reads like I needed you to say it, for purely emotional reasons on my part. Fucking, what.
I don't know if it was emotional reasons, I think perhaps you wanted to understand whether I was attempting to negate your argument based on your specific condition because you wanted to call me out on it. I dont think thats necessarily emotional, its logical. If I was arguing against you based on a fallacy, you have every reason to say so.

Then again Im not a psychiatrist, I don't really know how it works, perhaps emotions can manifest occasionally even if you're not sure what they mean or how to identify them? Just a thought.

Thank you anon, for teaching me.
>>
>>17451721

i agree with you about this individual. his mental state is painfully clear to me, as well as his pride in it. he's boastful and arrogant. i don't know why he believes he is not easy to spot.
>>
>>17451763
Ohhh, I see. If you have the clarity to ask a question like that, you have the clarity to meditate. Meditation is just bothering to take the time to think things through calmly. You don't have to shut off your emotions for the sake of meditation, just have a mind to not let them dictate the outcome of your session. Indeed, while meditating, you should let your emotions flow a little more freely than you usually do. Just breath, relax, and let your mind begin to work itself out. Trust that it can do that and you SHOULD be fine.
>>
>>17451747
>unless I had put you in a position to "see" my lack of empathy.
That makes a lot of sense.
>I don't know why this would be relevant to you.
It's teaching me, I appreciate it.

>you understand that all I can do is construct strawmen for you to interact with
Yes, I think I understand that. I mean I cant REALLY understand it, I dont occupy your mind, but I can conceptually understand it, and communicate with you better because of it.

Again thank you so much for the honesty and the discussion. I think Im a better person for having met you anon.

>>17451753
That's exactly what I meant, if she's unstable enough the meditation will not help the way it should. Im afraid it may frustrate her and put her off of the idea entirely.
>>
>>17451767
I dont think he is attempting to boast or be arrogant, I think he is attempting, very pointedly to help me understand his position.

In doing this he has come across as abrasive and arrogant, but Im not certain that "pride" is something he has to defend. He has learned that these behaviors have elicited certain responses in the past, he is repeating them to attempt to get the same response now.

Of course, I am speaking for him and that is rude, but I am only doing it to see if I perhaps understand him just a bit better now.
>>
A few weeks ago I woke up in the early hours of the morning to a demonic voice and the feeling of absolute dread a mear inches away from my ear (laying on my side). After a brief moment of crippling fear, I did not turn to look at the source, nor did I respond to it (I think I was in too much shock to figure out what it was saying , but it was atleast saying my name). For the next minute or two I rememberd my /x/ training & proclaimed Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour and told the entity that is was not welcome and to leave. After about 2 minute left and so did the feeling of mortal dread.

Was this a demon or psychological malfunction?
>>
>>17451776

i find it completely vain that he considers the "guesswork" of figuring him out to be personally insulting.
>>
>>17451766
>I wasn't just trying to shitpost either though.
Yeah, I didn't mean to say that. There are a ton of subtle aspects of human interaction that are still hard to verbalize in the English language. Most of it is pretty easy to explain, but one of the first things I learned when I tried to gain empathy was that you can't distract one conversation by going off on a needlessly accurate explanation of some finer aspect of the dialogue. There's always time to correct subtle misunderstanding after the fact, which was a huge relief for me to learn. I don't know why I'd never realized that before, but I lived my life basically afraid that I'd never get a chance to finish any conversation I was a part of. I really don't know why I felt that way. Probably glitches in my upbringing. Fucking American society, shit. It's a wonder more people don't become psychopaths.

>you only have certain tools to get by with
Thanks, that means a lot. If I didn't know I was a psychopath, I'd take a psychopath's equivalent of offensive to the notion, but in this context I get that it's not intended to be derogatory.
>>17451766
>I have no ill will to you anon.
Thanks. I mean I knew... I guess I inferred that, but it feels different when you actually say it and when you say it to me directly, BECAUSE of your awareness of how I feel right now.

I think I'm getting it.
>because you wanted to call me out on it
I get what you mean, but I didn't WANT to. I hate doing shit like that, it fucking sucks. I NEEDED to do it, I guess is more accurate. I don't know why it's a relief to say this, or, realize it, I'm not sure if it's the saying or the realizing or both that's doing the relief, god. Why is it such a relief?
>>
>>17451781
if he lacks empathy, vanity is not really something that can be applied to him. He lacks the framework for vanity I believe.

I think the reason he felt insulted was that he, perhaps, felt as if I was negating his argument purely based on his condition, or that I could simply and absolutely classify him based on that condition, I think it was an argument to avoid being stereotyped and misunderstood.

If that is the case, it worked.
>>
Your girlfriend is suffering from psychosis. Tell her to get help.

t. gf with psychosis
>>
>>17451778
>Was this a demon or psychological malfunction?

I took a dog in that was 'dropped off' into the woods where I live a few years ago. I let her sleep with me on my bed and at night and I could hear whispers and conversations and my name being called coming from her that would sometimes stop with a voice shushing the others if I tried to listen too intently. It eventually stopped and I ask myself this question all the time
>>
>>17451784
>There's always time to correct subtle misunderstanding after the fact
I think, perhaps, I am guilty of a lack of empathy myself at times, as I am guilty of this. Thank you for sharing that with me, Ill try to remember that.

>but in this context I get that it's not intended to be derogatory.
No, absolutely not. I only meant to say that I understand that the tools you have at your disposal are the only ones you can use. Not to imply that you were somehow deficient or to insult you. Thank you for understanding and not taking offense at my unintentional slight.

>BECAUSE of your awareness of how I feel right now.
Again I cant REALLY understand, but your communication has helped me to at least meet you on a common ground.

>I NEEDED to do it, I guess is more accurate.
You totally did, and good job on getting me to see.

>Why is it such a relief?
I think it may help to understand that empathy is generally a two way street, neurotypical people are capable of a level of interaction that helps them understand one another. For you, not having that avenue, I imagine you feel it is difficult to be understood. So Im thinking that in this moment you're feeling a connection that others take for granted, that you had to really work for. It may not be an emotional understanding, but it is an understanding of self. I get that that might be very hard for you to achieve, it would probably be a relief to feel it. Im honestly very lucky and kind of humbled that it was some lucky thing I said that opened that up. Thanks for this.
>>
>>17451802
>>17451784
Also Im afraid I have to cut the conversation short at this point. I need to go, but I really do honestly appreciate this chance. You're alright anon. Keep it up.
>>
>>17451767
Because, apparent as it appears, every moment of this interaction was specifically created to make it apparent to you. I chose to reveal those aspects in exactly that manner because I value your ability to provide feedback on it. After this conversation, the mask burns and nobody will ever see this side of me again. I'll slip into my other roles, my other modes, all the other things I know myself to be capable of being based on my extensive network of experiences interacting with people other than the two of you. What I learned, or possibly re-learned here today was how to control your perception of me to a tee. My inner sense is back to normal and now I have an extra cognitive facility to mess around with. I still don't understand how people see me, but I have an intuitive grasp of how to manipulate it now. So thank you for that.

I guess I want to finish wish some kind of assurance, but I really don't know what/who I want to be yet. Life is hard enough without emotions making it harder.
>>
>>17451535
Sounds made up to me, and is probably just a cry for attention.
>>
>>17451811
Yes I understand this now, and in response to:
>>17451767
The truth is, I was the arrogant one to believe I understood anon, he inherently knew that and used it to make me understand him. I was the arrogant one and he helped me. Im just glad I could help him as well.

OP, get her to a doctor so they can make sure shes safe and stable enough to begin healing and working towards a more comfortable life. I think that's really the best option.
>>
>>17451770
>I mean I cant REALLY understand it, I dont occupy your mind, but I can conceptually understand it, and communicate with you better because of it.
Wait, really? I mean, the understanding I get, but you can COMMUNICATE with me better from me saying that stuff? Like, it lets you understand me in a way that makes you comfortable phrasing things for me?
>Again thank you so much for the honesty and the discussion. I think Im a better person for having met you anon.
I try! Learning to be honest was one of my hardest and most relevant life lessons. I really do love being honest, and I hope that what I've said helps you understand how to help others understand the condition.
>>17451776
>attempting, very pointedly to help me understand his position
Yes, that.
>he is repeating them to attempt to get the same response now
Yes, like a primitive neural network software. It's a low grade but otherwise reliable way to integrate it. I'll get better as time goes on, but you can't undo a lifetime of lacking empathic development overnight.

(Trust me, I've been trying. Overnight doesn't work.)
>I am speaking for him and that is rude
It's not immediately rude. Fuck phrasing this well. I dunno, I guess I feel that standing up for others is a really nice experience for them a lot of the time.
>>17451781
>personally insulting
I still can't understand that. I can detect when people have insulted me now, but I still don't get it. I don't know how to take offense or why I would bother to do so. I really was only replicating the behaviors earlier.
>>17451778
Standard sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17451789
>He lacks the framework for vanity I believe.
That is correct as I understand it. I'm pretty damn sure that same trait applies to all primary psychos but I don't really have the resources to test it yet. It may well be unique to my case, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that it was common to the condition. I think you understand psychopathy well right now.
>I think it was an argument to avoid being stereotyped and misunderstood
Yes, exactly. I was kind of trying to build a way for others to understand psychopaths. The better we all understand each other, the higher the rate at which we can get psychopaths to feel emotions.
>>17451789
>If that is the case, it worked.
I was actually pretty nervous that you'd be overly sympathetic, so I'm glad you handled it the way you did. Being oversympathetic would've basically "triggered" me into acting like a fucking social justice warrior, because I can't handle that pander to my nonexistent emotions bullshit. I need to get my emotions working and having friends who were there to console something I wasn't feeling was just adding insult to injury.

Shit, I think I just reached emotional equilibrium for the first time in my life.
>>17451802
>my unintentional slight
But... It wasn't yours, anon. It was... It was... I'm not sure it belongs to anyone. (I get what you mean though, thanks. <3 that you called it yours.)
>I cant REALLY understand
I think you mean comprehend. You're understanding it fine as far as I can tell, it's just that you're not fully integrating it as a discrete skill.

You get the idea, just not the, details, I guess.
(As far as I can tell.)
>>17451802
>it is difficult to be understood
Impossibly difficult! I'm literally amazed every time someone understands me. I can't fathom how that works at all, I just see that it does work somehow.
>>17451802
>kind of humbled that it was some lucky thing I said that opened that up
That's one of the greater consistencies of human behavior, as I've witnessed it.
>>
>>17451809
Thanks! I don't really understand what it means, but I appreciate your willingness to be seen to say it, and to mean it, if you really mean it, probably.

But yeah, the greatest consistency in emotional human interaction is that the things that mean the most to other people are the thing you would never have had any way of knowing would hold so much meaning in advance of having said them. You can never tell what someone truly needs to hear. The ability to cross that gap seems to be unconscious and I think it's the beauty behind the concept of love. At least, that's the only way I can make sense of love.

Oh wait, you're leaving. Holy shit. That actually seems kind of abstractly relevant somehow. Does this mean I can't talk to you anymore tonight? Yes it does. That... I don't care about that at all, but I'm FEELING bad about saying that. I feel bad that I'm uncaring about your presence.

We'll never talk again and I couldn't be happier. I...

I don't get this.

But I recognize that you're leaving, which is nice.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.