[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Much needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: whyyyy.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
whyyyy.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Figured you guys need this most of all right now. But so this doesn't get deleted I'll tie in some spoop. I caught someone staring into my open window not too long ago and the ran off when i saw them into the woods. I need this song too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
Write you window spoop below to cheer me up
>>
>>17451402
Holy fuck my english failed me when I wrote this
>>
File: 1438575239892.png (1 MB, 715x880) Image search: [Google]
1438575239892.png
1 MB, 715x880
>>17451402
Here is exactly what's wrong with /x/

OP didn't contribute anything. At all. He just demanded feedback.

Don't even fucking start a thread if you have nothing to contribute. Most boards know this. /x/, for some sad reason, doesn't. This is a perfect example of a shit thread, someone with nothing to contribute.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE
DON'T START A THREAD.

OP, you're shit. Don't argue, don't whine, you're shit. You're what's wrong. If you kill yourself, nobody will complain, because you're TOO FUCKING STUPID AND USELESS TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING.
>>
>>17451414
Meh. I've heard better. You sure did get salty though.
>>
>>17451414
/x/ is a slow board, so it has to tolerate a bit more than the other boards do.

There's nothing wrong with /x/ except your personal discontent.
>>
>>17451435
I like this board a lot except when it just has a bunch of divinations but I just shrug and scroll past. No reason to stop people from their fun
>>
>be like 13
>be up at 2am playing ps3
>need to piss
>come back to bedroom
>look at fan in window
>some fat bald guy staring in window through fan
>never sleep with fan in window at night again
>>
>>17451629
>be me at 10
>go to the bathroom in the middle of the night
>have horrible thought all the sudden
>scared for life that someones hand will reach up out of the toilet and grab my butt
>>
>>17451414
The only problem that /x/ has is people like you. Always complaining, always talking trash, always trying to ridicule OP or any paranormal thread, always trying to put your believings, christians, muslims, atheist... 4chan is full of depressive neets like you, but /x/ is an slow board so your damage is ore evident.

Stop shit posting. If OP wants to make a thread let the board decide if is worth a discussion or not. A lot of times these shit threads get 100 posts and all of them are complainings and responses to the complaining. Stop.

I wish this board is more serious. I want to make a thread about real paranormal investigations, giving names, experiments and such but I know it will be worthless because some faggot like you will come to complain, or tell it isnt real, or jesus/allah whatever is the solution.
>>
>>17451726
You haven't been lurking very long. The complaints only started being an everyday thing very recently. It isn't usually like this, it's just the result of a few very noxious shills in recent weeks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.