[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want a wish granted Nevermind what it is Point is, I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: PictureUnrelated.jpg (38 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
PictureUnrelated.jpg
38 KB, 500x428
So I want a wish granted
Nevermind what it is
Point is, I would do anything to have this come true
I figure you guys are the experts on such things
Where do I start looking, /x/?
>>
>>17451381
>Where do I start looking, /x/?
/x/ is... A good start. Not the best, but good.

So yes, start looking with /x/.
>>
Dragon balls.
>>
Wish for more wishes.
Duh
>>
Start looking? Probably be better to go onto the deepweb, as therequested is a lot more information than we could provide. But if you don'the want to go on the deepweb, than I actually suggest going to your local library to start of by looking at some stories and lore.
>>
>>17451461
Sorry. On phone. Auto correct
>>
>>17451381
If you're not going to say what your wish is, we must assume it's something absolutely horrible. Therefore, most of us will mock you rather than help you, since helping would make us partly to blame for the evil you did. Some few will give you harmful misinformation, because you're evil and therefore an acceptable target.
>>
>>17451589
It's...not evil, I can tell you that.
Unless you're definition of "evil" includes anything sinful.
Basically I'm just trying to fulfill a fetish.
>>
>>17451601
You're anon, anon. Act like it. It doesn't matter if it's a fetish or not, what matters is that you want it. Whether we help you or not depends on how we feel about it, not how you feel about it. Just post it.

That, or listen to the fairy queen because fuck knows she doesn't care what happens to you.
>>
>>17451625
>Whether we help you or not depends on how we feel about it

Exactly what I'm afraid of.
>>
>>17451601
It was bound to be either sex or revenge. If you'd wanted world peace you would've told us in the thread title.

So here's how this works. Wanting to be the little girl is non-evil. Wanting a stack of dead babies to fuck is. Now, you might argue that if you conjured the dead babies out of thin air, you hadn't killed anyone, so that's not evil. Maybe they were never alive, so that's even less evil. Except it's still very wrong of you to want to stick your dick in a dead baby.

This is what you get for not just telling us.
>>
>>17451633
Let me put it this way: all sex involved involves two consenting individuals who are adults and can legally commit all sex acts involved
Good enough?
>>
>>17451632
You don't get to choose how we feel, is the point. You don't get to choose if we help or not. At this point we're curious enough to ask, so just give it. What's the wish? Chances are we already know about that fetish and we don't have a problem helping you achieve it. Just say it, and remain anon all the while.
>>17451638
So, what? Gender swap? If consent is there then there's really no reason not to just say it. You are anonymous here.
>>
>>17451651
Basically I want a particular guy I know to take a particular girl I know's virginity and get her pregnant.
>>
>>17451660
"Just fuck already," is a common wish. How would you like to see it happen? Directly or indirectly? If you want it indirectly, it could well be the case that they've already fucked but you haven't heard about it yet.
>>
>>17451685
I'd prefer to directly see it, but I worry about being too picky with the details
>>
>>17451694
Voyeurism is a low grade fetish, very benign. I don't really help people with privacy violation, so it'll be up to you to get it granted, but good luck with it anyway.
>>
File: 1435840764093.jpg (371 KB, 800x930) Image search: [Google]
1435840764093.jpg
371 KB, 800x930
>>17451694
Alright. Here. You're been embarrassed enough, you answered, so you get something.

Remember to word your wish carefully, literal genie and all. The word "fuck" can be used more than one way, for instance.
>>
>>17451801
My wish is going to be granted...by geocities?
>>
File: runic.png (8 KB, 1594x687) Image search: [Google]
runic.png
8 KB, 1594x687
COME TO ME CHILD SIMPLY DRAW THIS IMAGE ON YOUR FLOOR INVOKE THE ANCIENT GODS AND TRADE ME YOUR SANITY! DEAL?
>>
I wish I could comprehend what nothing is.
>>
>>17451801
I fail to see how typing out on a website will help me to be the little girl
>>
>>17451436

this ignoar snek
>>
File: Oooooooo....gif (831 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
Oooooooo....gif
831 KB, 500x337
>>17453070
Geocities is a powerful force, not to be mocked dear anon!
>>
>>17453319
but I have carpet anon
>>
>>17453319
Oh hangman, I love this game! I guess the letter A.
>>
>>17454792
meta
>>
>>17455172
that doesnt answer anything
>>
>>17455238
Meta? Meta answers everything. Fuck you and everything you stand for too, anon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.