[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. Could anyone pass along some tips for what to do when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1456720054844.jpg (19 KB, 479x357) Image search: [Google]
1456720054844.jpg
19 KB, 479x357
Hey /x/. Could anyone pass along some tips for what to do when it comes to astral projection? I am starting to learn it would really apreciate it. Also general Astral Projection thread.
>>
>>17451366
Tips for doing it or tips for when you're there?
>>
>>17451383
Both please
>>
>>17451389
Tips for realizing you're already there and accepting that there was never any danger or tips for blaming it all on the given ritual when your fears manifest in front of you?
>>
>>17451409
Everything. Tips for everything. As I stated I only just started. Though I am at peace with my fears already.
>>
>>17451366
Why didn't you use an appropriate picture, OP?
>>
>>17451417
Tips for seeing what's really there or tips for being trapped in your own fantasies?
>>
>>17451429
Ow for fuck's sake he said any tips. Do you have something to say or not?
>>
>>17451420
I thought the picture adequately portrayed my cluelessness and curiosity about this.
>>
>>17451434
Tips for seeing what's right in front of you or tips for ignoring the duality-breakers I've been posting?

I'll give you a hint: You have an astral form already.
>>
>>17451443
It made you look barely literate. Like, it didn't make you look pathetically uninformed about English literacy, it made you look pathetically uninformed about any and all reading.

Right now you come off as a special needs person who can barely communicate with other humans at all. I realize we all have our own opinions, but I'd consider that undesirable. Are you actually trying to frame yourself as genetically retarded? If no, then you're fucking up. Because right now, the primary feature you're broadcasting is your mental retardation. So, I mean, if that's not what you're aiming for, then you're fucking up.
>>
>>17451447
Tips for ignoring namefags or tips for polarizing them even harder than their ego already does?
>>
>>17451454
I'm hardly surprised that you just rushed out to declare that you're scared of "egos."

As a heads up, sane adults aren't worried about, "egos." That's kind of a bullshit kid's thing.

Also, honestly, has Fairy Queen ever done anything but pick fights?

FQ, promote a quality idea of your own. At all.
>>
>>17451446
How about tips about normal human communication?
>>
OP here. How about some actual goddamn help? I think that would be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>17451471
Tips for goddamn help? Or tips for change of pace?
>>
>>17451471
Okay, so lets take this at two levels.

Level One : Ethereal travel has the following established rules : "DON'T PANIC."

That's it. There's nothing else to rely on. I mean, probably take good notes, that's about it. No one here will give better advice.

And you came to fucking 4CHAN to ask? What were you expecting? Did you really think this failure of a hotbed of bigoted children were your route to enlightenment?

Whatever else we learn in the next month, OP, we learn that you're a retard. Either you're a liar, or a moron, or almost certainly both. You're having this "discussion" with me and you want to talk about enlightenment? You only ever wanted to be a lazy douche and you know it. We all know it. We know it because you're here. In this dialogue.
>>
>>17451478
Tips. As in some nice little inputs here and there on it. I never asked for a step by step ducking explanation. I came to 4chan as I know that atleast one of you fuckers would've tried this by now. By no means did I want you to be a tour guide. Stop being so butthurt over something so small is tips. Grow up, move out of your mother's basement and be nice for a change.
>>
>>17451465
To what end?
>>
>>17451494
You simply don't have anything to constribute to others. You're purely confrontational and, worse, it's not about reaching coherent or constructive consensuses, you just like arguing, arbitrarily.

You're not a good person, FQ. You want to push conflict but you don't know why you want to. You just dislike nameless other entities. You hate, and you don't know or care why you hate.
>>
>>17451468
Fresh out. Do you expect you'll be using language to communicate on the astral?
>>17451471
The tips are right in front of you. If you can't provide your own answers, you're not going to last long on the astral.
>>17451477
Tips for constructing actual answers that don't just echo the question or tips for reading comprehension?
>>17451478
>enlightenment
>rich
>>
>>17451493
Sooo... Tips for ducking explanation or tips for stop being so butthurt?

t. autistic anon above
>>
>>17451516
The more you idiots use the word "tips" to avoid real dialogue, the more you show just how much you fear real dialogue.

Heads out of asses. Say something really meaningful or please, stop talking.
>>
>>17451493
>some nice little inputs here and there
That's literally more vague than just "tips" was. Don't expect us to read your mind so we can answer your question the way you seem to expect us to be able to answer it. Ask a better question.
>>
>>17451504
OP here. Y'know only one of those 4 are mine right? Also I have my own answers and I know what to do. But there is a difference between doing it and doing it better. I was hoping someone could shed some light on how to speed up the initial process, etc.
>>
>>17451523
If you're OP then you're a moron.
>>
>>17451516
On phone. For some reason my settings for the keyboard always reset when I turn it of. It is now fixed.
>>
>>17451521
I am not asking for you to read my mind. When I stated tips for help with astral projection that is all I meant. It couldv'e been on any part of the actual process. Also I do admit to the fact that I could have asked a better question anon.
>>
>>17451524
Your name is Senator Lintwhistle... You can insult me all you want, but whenever you post, remember your name as it is with out a doubt more idiotic than I could ever be.
>>
>>17451526
Fuck. Off*
>>
>>17451523
>there is a difference between doing it and doing it better
Not on the astral there isn't. The damn things has no inherent dimensionality, neither space nor time. There's literally no tip you can get that wouldn't be it's own weakness to the right entity. "Well just be careful about things that feel evil" ends up with the tendency for certain entities to hide their evil. That, iterated a billion times over for all eternity and back again, plus entities continually learning how to fuck with YOU, specifically, because you thought doing it better meant something. You don't go to the astral to get power, you go there because you have any reason to be there. Power, fame, remote viewing, love, skills, meditation, the master of inner peace, energy manipulation, magic and science and whatever else you want to imagine. There's no wrong reason to AP unless you think you're there to be some hot-shot that's not going to get his shit fucked up as soon as he tries to cash out on some other entity's karma or energy. "Better"? Better is subjective. Fuck you for trying to figure out how to be more than you are. There's not a damn chance you'll AP with your attitude. Get over yourself. That's the only tip that can help you at the stage you're at.
>>
Tips for x or tips for y?

t. I have an extra chromosome
>>
>>17451523
>how to speed up the initial process
So, to the question >>17451383
You should have answered "tips for doing it."

Your energy feels entirely separate from OPs. I'm not sure what your game is, but you're not getting it done here. Not efficiently, not directly, not indirectly, and not at all.
>>
>>17451563
OP here. Thanks anon. Despite being a dick you have done something that no-one else has. You sir, have been helpful. Thank you anon. Thank you.
>>
>>17451537
>I could have asked a better question anon.
Hence the duality-breaking tips you get. The fact that they came in question form shouldn't be alien to you if you really understand the nature of the astral plane. This isn't something you learn, this is something you REVEAL for yourself.
>>
>>17451582
There was literally no point not being a dick. After a certain point you need to be beaten over the head with knowledge before you'll get it.
>>17451583
>got
fix
>>
>>17451583
Second anon to be helpful. Thanks. Btw, I am going to go now to put forward what you two have said. Goodnight and farewell.
>>
>>17451447
Fuck off Gatomon is always relevant
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.